How would you react?

>overtakes you

>brake tests you

>flips you off and waits for your reaction while stationary

How would you react?

Keep a sensible distance and follow him home. Done it before, fun watching someone start to freak out.

some woman cut me up spraying stones all over my car so i followed her all the way back to her house, watching her grab her kid and run indoors was hilarious.

Pass and wait till he disappears; I'm on a bike. Getting rear ended by a BMW is not how I want to go out.

well at least you seem to have made peace with the fact that the bike will eventually take you out

ex-biker here

What's stopping them from calling the police?
I'd certainly do it if some psycho was following me home.

>oil pan stanker overtaking anything

do you guys keep this under passenger seat

Isn't that common Veeky Forums practice?

some people are calling the "BMW stick"

Alongside the 1kg dry, box of fuses, solder, crimper and terminals. Really wish you could fit more into a miata.

>fun
man how old before u killed mittens?

The police can't do nothing but ask you to leave

I would drive my car away, something that piece of shit can evidently not do

If it was just me in the car, introduce his plastic fuccboi carriage to one and a half tonnes of Swedish ore in box shape, then either wait for the police so I can show them the dash cam of him cutting in and braking too quickly for me to react, or just drive home laughing, and put a new bumper on. Depending on how bad a ding my Volvo gets.
If I've got my kid and/or wife in the car, I'd probably just try to get out of the situation before it escalates further, because I might be an asshole, but I'm not doing anything that endangers my flesh and blood. Maybe shake my head and roll my eyes as I drive away.

my car is 600hp at the wheels, he's not overtaking me

>stanced and lowered
I'd just go somewhere with speed bumps.

>How would you react?
Follow him until corner, tailgate until he speeds up, watch his gay ass car slide off the road because he has no contact patch between his tyres and the road.

Explain to him that his rock hard suspension has evidently cracked his rear subframe and that its a $3000 fix.

perfect

Google the word "dapper".

Same.

Nothing. My dash cam would have a few things to say to them, though.

is correct. It's unnerving when people don't react to bait and just follow.

I don't come to a stand stop, I have a dash and I just claim my car couldn't brake as fast as his so he ends up with damages to his barbie tard car and also lose his license for instigating the accident (law here).
While I end up with a lill scratch on my tough front bumper that gets replaced for free thanks to my insurance.

I didn't even have to feel angry since I know the damage done was all on him.

follow him

then when he has to go over a speed bump I just lay on the horn like the dude from lala land

Indicate I have a gun without brandishing it and continue driving at my leisure.

How would you do that

hold up a sign that says "i have a gun"

Fly past him with my intergalactic spaceboat of light and wonder.

Hand gesture.

>Redditfag shilling for Musk.

>stance fag

Provoke him into racing me, but don't pass him, just stay hard on his bumper to put the pressure on him until the first turn. Back off and let him understeer off the road and crash. Don't stop, just keep going.

this

This. The e46 is a fucktarded car to go about riding on bumpstops with

That can go sideways real quick. One of my black coworkers got followed so he led the driver thatcwas following him to a housing project just off the highway in DC.

Please contain your jealousy :-)

Assuming he actually did overtake me, I'd proceed to make his life in traffic a living hell with my overpowered land barge.

Its honestly a poorly made car that is only receiving funding from the government. Why do you think the cuck of a CEO Musk got butthurt when Trump pulled out of the Paris Agreement? He knew he was losing guarantee money.

jesus fucking christ user