How would you explain the problem of evil to middle schoolers

How would you explain the problem of evil to middle schoolers

If God is all powerful and all-good, there would be no evil in the world.

If Google is all powerful and all good, why is there G+?

God respects our free will, which requires us to face the consequences of human evil, however evil done in this world will be harshly punished in the next.

Natural evils are a result of the Fall of Man and according to Jesus it's not God punishing man when a hurricane hits.

Then why did god give us such powerful motivations to do evil?

>God respects our free will,

No he doesn't. He burns you in a lake of fire forever for "freely choosing" the "wrong" thing, that's the opposite of respecting our free will.

>Natural evils are a result of the Fall of Man

How? Did Adam and Eve eating an apple cause God to lose control over his creation? No? Then natural disasters are 100% the fault of God, who could have prevented them with zero (0) effort.

If the man with the yellow hat is all powerful and all good, how does George keep getting into trouble?

Hey kids, let me tell you about this little thing called the en ayy pee

>YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS WHO WILL HAVE TO LIVE IN HELL ON EARTH BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS AND THEIR GENERATION OF FILTHY DEGENERATES GAVE OVER WESTERN CIVILIZATION TO NON-WHITES. YOU'RE ALL NOTHING BUT CODDLED BABIES WHO WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY AMOUNT TO NOTHING BECAUSE OF YOUR RELIANCE ON MACHINES AND THE INTERENT IN PLACE OF ACTUAL HUMANITY. A GOOD PORTION IF NOT THE MAJORITY OF YOU WILL BE SENT OF TO MARXIST INDOCTRINATION CENTERS KNOWN AS COLLEGE'S AND BE TURNED INTO WEAK BETAKEKS AND FEMINIST LANDWHALES BELONGING TO THE ZIONIST NWO. NOW SOME OF YOU WILL TAKE HEED AND SEE THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT IS, THEREFORE RISING ABOVE THE MAJORITY OF YOUR WORTHLESS PEERS AND BECOME THE VANGAURD FOR A NEW RENAISSANCE WHICH WILL BE THE CLOSEST THERE EVER IS TO PARADISE.

That's all I would to say to any class of middle schoolers.

>How would you explain the problem of evil to middle schoolers [sic]
Sunday School
It's worked for generations

Or try the force. It's worked since 1977

Define "free will".

Show them pictures of white people.

>Not understanding that hell is the absence of God

>Thinking you have even a remote understanding of basic reality

>literally blaming everything on man
If this isn't pure cuckery, I don't know what is

Have them read Nietzsche and be edgy faggets up through high school.

>murderer kills people
>God did it!

???

there is no such thing as good or evil
stupid propaganda

>everything

>natural disasters happen
>Man did it!

>people get cancer or genetic diseases
>Man did it!

>man is trapped in suffering, self hatred and fucked up impulses
>Man did it!

>natural disasters happen
>Man did it!
Nobody told man to live in tornado alley

Evil = hurts more people than helps
Good = helps more people than hurts

"Evil" is really good that we don't understand.

You have to demonstrate evil to a less extreme extent. Both dishing out evil and being on the receiving end.

I can't think of a way to do this, possible it involves giving one half of the class candies and none to the other and seeing if they share or something.

I became a fedora-tier atheist in middle school from binging on those popular skeptic YouTube channels; I think you'd have exactly as hard a time as you would with adults, and I can attest to that personally.