What the fuck is their problem? why do they make such shitty cars?

what the fuck is their problem? why do they make such shitty cars?

Saged, hidden

epic le burn bro XD x2

A combination of decades of corporate infighting, bean counters thinking they knew cars better than the people designing them, and an unrelenting objection to any car being faster than- or having any technology more advanced than- the Corvette ended up killed their most innovative brands and alienating any designers with good ideas that were left.

Next question, please.

New Corvette and Camaro are really good desu l, but agreed. RIP Fiero team's hopes and dreams. RIP Saturn.

Rip Holden and Pontiac

lol gm fangirls thought they could sweep this thread under the rug

That's not how you spell
>VAG

Nice meltdown

They're trying to take the title of shittiest car brand from ford but they still have a long way to go

bump

Ugh, don't remind me.

"hurrrrrr lets neuter the fiero out the door until the last year and then kill it

and also give it the shittiest engines possible"

lol look at this assmad GM fangirl having a meltdown

>Cruze is fuckin junk
>Malibu is fuckin junk
>Impala is rental car junk
>Silverado is pigfat and hideous show truck
>Colorado has exploding transmissions
>SUVs are for soccer moms instead of outdoorsmen
>Corvette is as slow as the boomer fucks that drive them

>Not unique
>Not reliable
>Ugly
>Overpriced

GM is fucking junk that stays afloat from its retarded fanbase that's hoping they might actually make good cars like they did in the 90s

Before bankruptcy, Saturn was the favourite son and the other divisions were pissed as fuck. After bankruptcy, they cut corners everywhere so they wouldn't go bankrupt again. Same thing happened to Chrysler, but at least GM didn't have to be bought out by pastaland.

>ignores the fact that the Camaro is the mest muscle car

Ignores the fact that the camaro isn't a muscle car and that the only muscle car in existence today is the challenger.

>Chrysler gets bought out by FIAT
>quality actually improves a bit
Pretty fucking sad desu

>quality actually improves a bit

Says who

They literally rank dead last in any reliability/dependability survey, and that includes every brand under the FCA brand. My friend is a tech at a dodge dealer and they do so many transmission replacements/rebuilds on new RAMs that they have a thin film of trans fluid on the floor that they can't get rid of

I'm pretty sure this is because the got bumped up a few spots when fiat brought in the 500 and took the least reliable crown from them

they are one of the two american automobile manufacturers that still sell new manual trucks

I see like 4 of those driving regularly.

Why are FIATs so unreliable? Are the parts just shit, or do the actual workers making the cars just piss on everything?

The engines aren't bad (most of them anyway). It's the British Leyland-tier electronics that cause problems. That and the chintzy materials used everywhere in construction, so par for the course Chrysler interiors.

>90s GM
>good

The factories are in siesta until the boss comes in. Every week he comes in on friday afternoon so all Fiats are actually friday afternoon cars.

I buy mine a nice dinner and a bottle of red every Friday afternoon, seems to keep her happy.

Why does Ford's corporate grill have to look so angry?

who gives a fuck.

Busrider detected.

Why doesn't Chevy make a hot hatch?

The Volt is pretty nice.

>im not a complete autistic faggot that gets triggered by le maymay angry face so i must be a bus rider

sure thing kid.

kek, what the hell happened to Nissan

*passes your European sports car on the outside of a corner*

What do?

Nissan is replacing Mitsubishi as the #1 brand for poor people with no credit who need to take 96 month loans, and don't really care if their car is utter garbage as long as it goes from A to B.

The GT-R is the only good idea they have and they have no idea how to improve it.

they already said it will be a hybrid

They tried the "Hi, I'm Dave" look (designer actually said that) aka the electric shaver grille and nobody liked it. Apparently this sells better.

Worked for a company whos main client was gm all we did was rework all the shitty mexican craftsmenship lets just say we fixed everything from shitty airbag housings that could kill you if deployed split wires tied together then hidden in layers of tape u dont even wanna know about all the truck axels etc etc etc

Third post best post? Really he's right.

Because the current leadership is allergic to good cars. That's probably why they shut down Holden australia.

i don't know what you mean OP, my colorado only lasted 100 miles before it broke down. that better than my other one that lasted 6 miles.

But no seriously gm is a shit and i hope they go bankrupt again

The vette is fucking nice right now. What do you want?