What do you think of a 2jz swap in a RX-7 or a RX-8?

What do you think of a 2jz swap in a RX-7 or a RX-8?

Why knot?
Also, LS.

boring swap

at least its not the king of boring the LS

I mean sure, it just kinda defeats the purpose of swapping a rx7 in the first place. That being, it's cheap as hell and decent v8 doners will get you more hp for less money, 2jzs are expensive.

>heavy cast-iron inline 6 which will fucking ruin the center of gravity and won't even have more power potential than an LS
Just go with an LS.

>buys rotary car
>takes out rotary engine

kill yourself

having a ~250 hp rotary gets boring sometimes though

Why get an rx7 and swap anything that isn't the rotary kinda retarded tbqh senpai
>inb4 rotary a shit
Obviously that's the magic of the rx

because you cant upgrade rotary engines

Not without drastically lowering the already abysmal reliability.

I haven't heard anybody putting a 2jz in an fc but i have seen people with ca-18's

My friend has a 1j in an FC and it's great so no worries

Doesn't it fuck up the weight distribution though?

save it for the MX.

RX should be kept the way it is.

Why not just buy a Supra that already has the engine you want in it?

Friend has a ka24 in a fc i gave him

Was cheepest way to go drifting id be suprised of he has $1000 in it

rx7s are heavy

ig:stylecase_adam has an sr20 in an FC

The real question is:
A Wankel swap to an RX-8
fuck renesis

F20C or K20

Loookkk kid, if ya want street cred, you gotta do something challenging, something creative, something nobody has EVER thought to do before!
D15b2 swap into an RX-7.

buy a different car then, that simple

Swap the engine out, that simple

I see you took time out of spinning out at 15mph to stop by and chime in, much appreciated

anyways OP if you want more power of an rx-7, upgrade your turbo setup and pray your engine doesn't explode. if you don't wanna deal with that, just look into getting something that already has the 2jz you want. swapping anything into an rx-7 isn't worth it

13B reliability mods with a fresh single turbo will bring you to 350-400hp AND make the car more reliable though?

13b-rew swap using the renesis front cover, retains factory wiring,ecu,dash function, ac, electronic power steering,accessories, then tune with adaptronic piggy back.

Single turbo, mild street port, 400hp, perfect rx8.