pastebin.com/8uXmNzys
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

>News
FNN 13: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-13
Full Colony patch notes including the quiet stuff: my.mixtape.moe/yfcljp.png

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/65nhfi/concept_art_a_lot_of_things_can_change_during/dgbtfkc/
youtu.be/_Qq6dQwLh1s?t=55s
my.mixtape.moe/uxutiu.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgxs785sqjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for why haven't you mastered the Memestiff, user?

but I have

Third for I want Ion to force me inside her!
Ion won't let me user

Here is your link to the linking.

reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/65nhfi/concept_art_a_lot_of_things_can_change_during/dgbtfkc/

Probably not but might be better to set it on the floor to be on the safe side. give me your helmet

Alright, who's the snitch?

Post best girl.

EJECTING!

COPY THAT. STANDBY FOR TITANTHREAD.

dumb console players

just tried the memestiff. Where has this been all my life?

the garbage can

I wouldn't. Probably won't, but it might just be a small scratch away from shattering, and you don't want both your desk and your PC to be fucked.

Working on it, bro.

Guess I will do the floor for now and buy a new desk. I can't give you my helmet because that will demote me to grunt.
And my skin if I'm close enough.

[RDDT] get out

wow user you're so good, you use a shit weapon

please let me suck you're dick, you're so much better than me for choosing to use the mastiff

tfw 25% of my memestiff kills are headshots

t. hitscan shitter

>please let me suck you're dick, you're so much better than me for choosing to use the mastiff
You say this as if it isn't true.

postin best boy

woah user, you intentionally chose to use a weapon that is frustratingly inconsistent at times and mostly outclassed by the eva-8. you are just so cool, clearly this means you are a better player than me, because you intentionally chose to subject yourself to this. i'm gonna go commit seppuku because i have no hope of ever being as good a player as the guy who chose to use the mastiff. please let me jack you off more.

Well, yeah, if you do better with a shit weapon than someone else does with a good weapon, that does mean you're better than them
>seppuku
It's called sudoku you retard

no user, you're missing my point entirely

you're just too cool for choosing to use the mastiff. it has nothing to do with which of us performs better or worse, you're just a better player for using it. now excuse me while i go shitpost endlessly in the titanfall general about how cool you are for choosing to use this gun, everyone definitely cares all about you using the bad gun and having fun with it.

The Discord appears to be leaking.

Mastiff is the "gun for fun" meme around here, user
Why are you so goddamn salty about a fucking meme

if I was a discord poster I wouldn't be bitching about you neckbeards shitting up the thread, now would I?

just tired of the circlejerk tbqh famalam

Who has the nicest voice in /tfg/?

me

prove it fuccboi

i dont have a mic

PCPILOTS
HAPPY HOUR A GO

35 more minutes silly

Happy hour lasts all day when you're happy :)

that's my secret, i'm never happy

>device_hung
ATI & respawn kys like the application

youtu.be/_Qq6dQwLh1s?t=55s

Dakimakura when

>melee fixes
>fixes
>FIXES
Eat dick Respawn, you've made it so much worse.

Best girl always hits the mark

>blatant and easy miss
>FIX YOUR GAME RESPAWN WAAAAAAH

I'm a fan of the fix tbqhwy
Beforehand melee was just that instant hitscan but after the fix your fist has a hitbox now
So now you can start your swing early and if your fist hits them it still counts, it's great

I think better question is who has the cutest voice
I vote for kilo :3

The ones without mics

Haven't played since feb. How's the PC playerbase? Easy enough to find a game?

Emacs' public broadcast radio voice.

central us here. its fine. just play

if people keep pussyfooting around about the playerbase instead of just playing the playerbase will never grow

oh I plan to, I'm reinstalling now, i need some fast in my life.

I realize the fallacy in not playing a game with a lower playerbase, but I was just a bit curious.

>implying melee isn't still completely fucked and has been since launch

Works fine for me on my machine :^)

Random titans would be nice.

right on, didnt mean to get bitchy

New pvp titans would be nice

Does emacs even play anymore? I haven't seen him on in weeks. Did he get bullied away?

Too slow kiddo B^)

He has switched back on to Destiny, and has picked up Darksiders since it was on GoG on free. He will play if you harass him but he's S L O W again thanks to Destiny.

>some dude lagged and managed to kill me
>I'm gonna blame the melee system

Back in TF1, if you threw satchels on the dropship then waited until it made it to orbit before detonating them to blow it up, the game would crash
I must know if that still happens

ggs tonight lads. Shame I crashed pretty early, at least the game after that was pretty hype.

Replying to myself here because its relevant.
>tfw the enemy stack actively coordinated against you

>and a BR with 140 ping
Why do Veeky Forums stacks always win?

if that was the lts we just played then we didnt win

we tied it though when we were down 0-2. didnt feel like we were trying too hard

We actually lost that one. I'm going to chalk it up to the benefits of voice chat in LTS. We also had a new guy, literally just unlocked tone before that game. but he did alright

I'm pretty sure the satchels just disappear, or fall off.

what's with all the new players recently? these 2 players were in the game for the whole match and somehow did this bad

free weekend :^)

Starting to feel like I should be recording and compiling every time I punch someone but their melee goes through first for no reason. This is getting absurd.

>for no reason
I'll give you a tip buckaroo - they meleed first.

Just trust her.

You're right, the guy I zoomed behind and kicked from above before he could have ever seen me before he warps to my side and punches me definitely melee'd first. Definitely.
When did Reddit's "Respawn is infallible and the game is perfect" nonsense leak into this thread?

Has anyone managed to rip the models from TF2 yet?

already doing so myself, actually, colony really kicked the stupidity up a notch
here's a doozy from just a moment ago

nope, new format is still being picked apart

>awall slows

Hey I hover there all the time

complaining and moaning about melee instead of getting gud is a reddit behavior, user

No amount of "gud" gets past technical failures of the developers.

works on my machine :^)

Posting these till Ainsley / Scorch become a thing.

xbone player here, haven't played in forever because I've succumbed to Warframe and Destiny

I hear some shit about a new faction and titan, do we know when that's happening?

May or June

The new titan is the 'monarch' which is the vanguard class from the campaign, it seems like it will be used for frontier defence.

Why ruin my fave boy?

When you use an EVA, Phase, Arc kit and unironically think the Kraber is a noob weapon.

a good kraber is really gay, but cant deny its hard. and compared to the other bullshit in the game its just pleasant

r8 my shitty OC

Nice. Make one that says Autistic instead of Accelerated as well lol.

genius

Follow up where the arc shitter pisses his pants.

Also I just use dice roll is there some SP expert that can explain how the I didn't kill him when the tracking went red?

I always find it fun trying to kill people that are good with the kraber, so when I use it I can't help but notice everyone that bitches just fucking flies straight at me.

I have so many fucking webms and webm converting is so slow my.mixtape.moe/uxutiu.mp4 why the fuck is the kraber just so god damn fun?

Its likely because he turned the corner, the lock broke and the last bullet was a dud

>when the other stack isn't scared of your krabber krabbing

Perfect lol

>call in titan
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vgxs785sqjw starts in playlist
>titan lands on a tone
>have an amazing run in it
>even protects the bounty room 3 times while I deposit.
I love my titan.