Pizza delivery questions?

I'm looking for a New Job to do during college and I figured pizza delivery would be a good idea
Do any of you work as/worked as a pizza delivery guy? And also is there any sort of delivery car insurance as I asked my insurance (american family) if they cover delivery and all they said was "no and if we find out your doing delivery anyways we will drop your coverage"
So I need a way around that

Other urls found in this thread:

notori.jp/collections/all-products/products/fujiwara-pizza-delivery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shingu

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO COLLEGE?!! Have you not seen the million or so red flags? OP please go get a trade, or else you'll be dilevering those pizzas well into your 30s.

He's obviously not very smart, he watches anime.
He probably thinks he's gonna recreate initial d delivering pizzas or some shit lmfao
I can imagine him getting in the car with eurobeat playing and actually thinking he isn't a pathetic loser, actually legitimately thinking it's cool.
Pure unadulterated autism.

>And also is there any sort of delivery car insurance
Personal car policies are just that. Insurance companies drop coverage or refuse to cover accidents for commercial usage. Commercial usage is taxi, uber, lyft, for hire, and delivery vehicles.

Don't you have some landbarges you should be crashing?

dogfucker

I've never crashed it, stay mad tho.
Stay mad

I love you no homo

Dogfucker

:3
Stay mad

Dogfucker

And the saga begins.

You and a few other anons and trip fags inspired me to become a mechanic because I was in a tight spot not knowing what to do with my life since I was 18 (except heartbreaker fuck you) and now soon I will not be working minimum wage

That's actually really cool, I'm glad you are making an effort and have your shit together and are making a positive impact on the world.
That's what I was thinking when I was working as a mechanic, all the cars I was fixing were allowing people to get to their jobs and transport their families etc etc.
Cars make the world go round, keep em running.
Stay mad and consider suicide

dogfucker

Stay mad

dogfucker

Stay mad

dogfucker

Stay mad

dogfucker

Stay mad

Dont delivery cars end up smelling like pizza until they day they're scrapped?

dogfucker

Kiss already you two

Stay mad

I am not a closeted homo, thats him

dogfucker

My dad owns a bunch of chain pizza shops and I used to do deliveries in high school in his sl55 amg, got tons of weird looks from people

Stay mad

I want in on this.
DOG FUCKER.

Why don't you spin out at 5mph you degenerate dog fucker

Stay mad

DOG FUCKER.

>Vape
>Fidget spinner
Wew

That's an awful lotta degeneracy for one photo.

>tab with /fur/

Dogfucker

Also why are you showing me your dogfucking station???

Stay mad
You got a good eye

I bet you fuck your dog with that

dogfucker

I don't have a dog, never have Stay mad

dogfucker

dogfucker

>trip/namefags ruin /x/
>/r9k/ ruins Veeky Forums
>trip/namefags ruin Veeky Forums
>/k/ stays mediocre
I really don't wanna move yet. I still have so much to learn.

Respond to me you fucking dogfucker

dogfucker

Dogfucker.

>thinking k isn't perma ruined by summerfags

Stay mad
This, /k/ is awful, anime watching manchildren shouldn't have guns

dogfucker

Thanks dude and I've noticed a lot of mechanics on this board that regret or hate being a mechanic most likely went in thinking "fuck I'm going to become the coolest race car driver" instead of just having enthusiasm and liking cars. But thanks again I thought I'd never say it on Veeky Forums you guys helped getting my life straight you and other people on Veeky Forums that inspired are like the family I never knew I had

Reply to this post

You better thank your gods that your shitposting tripfags have trips or else you can't filter them off.
Go to a flagged board and you'll see that the worst shitposters are unfilterable because they don't have a trip.

I don't want your filthy dogfucking (you) take it back!

Nobody is mad, tripqueer, people are just laughing at you.

FAGGIT!!!

Stay mad.
Keep it 100 pham, you know what's good

Not going to keep replying unlss you reply to

Stay mad

STAHP

What the fuck is wrong with all of you don't you know a filter exists

That's it, I'm leaving this shithole and never come back.

Dogfucker.

Some of you fags need to chill out.
I think MrCrummy is a faggot and obnoxious.
But y'all are the same, wasting time and being cancer on Veeky Forums, get a hobby.

?
That's not even a trip.

Your words mean nothing here, your one of us.

You're*

I thought you were leaving you (you) addicted faggit?

?

>as I asked my insurance (american family) if they cover
God, you're dumb. Don't go to college. Seriously. You're not college material. Your employer should have insurance that covers you while you're on the clock. And if he doesn't, don't work for him. You have a lot to learn about how the world works. And your parents haven't done their job if you're having to come to an Iranian pottery board to figure this shit out. Because most of the people here ain't gonna help you.

>greasemonkey think's he's important

fucking lol.

Stay mad

>Get AE86
>Write "pizza delivery" on the drivers door in japanese
You're good to go

"ピザの宅配"

dogfucker

>/k/ stays mediocre
/k/'s been shit since 2012
there's a few gems here and there, but its still a sea of shit
at least its more populated than Veeky Forums and doesn't have name/trips changing names/trips and endlessly arguing and circle jerking all the time or outside of the generals.

what is the GTR vs Corvette of /k/

notori.jp/collections/all-products/products/fujiwara-pizza-delivery

What?
I literally got a job is a GM engineer literally 2 months after I finished my degree. The only thing that makes college mad is that people are retarded and go into things that are not viable in the real world.

9mm vs .45
or AK vs AR

So I worked at Domino's for 5 years.

>If you care about your car, or putting miles on it.. don't do it.
>If you aren't good at putting away money for Maintainence/tires/regular oil changes don't do it
>If you are 21+ get a concealed carry permit if it's possible in your state. (See /k for more info) or if that's not feasible get pepper spray and carry it on you. You do not need to ask or tell your boss, keep it hidden and realize your life>your job

Otherwise it's kinda fun, especially if you get to train on making pizza

Remember to learn as much as you can, cross training will make you more valuable. Try to learn your area and not rely too heavily on GPS, it'll make you faster and not totally fucked if you don't have your phone for whatever reason.

Stay mad

as long as you have insurance they dont care what kind it is, but they also wont be there to help you if you crash lol, theyre in it for the money and dont give a fuck about theyre employees waiting on a call on another job and quitting asap

their employees

dogfucker

Stay mad

dogfucker

...S?

Domino's manager here, worked my way up from driver.

has it right on these bits:
>If you care about your car, or putting miles on it.. don't do it.
>If you aren't good at putting away money for Maintainence/tires/regular oil changes don't do it
Your car is going to get fucked and fucked hard from all the driving. Also if you live in a semi-rural area with lots of gravel roads and long dirt driveways, you'll very quickly stop caring about keeping it clean.

Oh and for the love of god please learn to cut within your first month or two of employment. If I have to deal with one more god damn useless retarded driver that doesn't know how to do anything besides deliver pizza and wash dishes while I'm trying to handle a rush by myself, I think I might kill someone.

Also don't try cheating and unplugging your topper so that you can speed. They have a battery in them that keeps them going for about half an hour after being unplugged. If you get lucky then you might find one with a dud battery.

Try your best to learn which customers regularly tip. Do your best to steal those deliveries from other drivers without making it obvious.

Do not ask on the dot if you can go home at the end of your shift, you'll look like a lazy slacker. Ask in a roundabout way, such as 'is there anything you want me to do before I finish?' Managers appreciate it (it shows initiative and a desire to work) and you'll probably be given a small 5 minute task to complete and then allowed to leave. If there are still a bunch of deliveries up on the screen then don't even bother asking. On that note, don't ever make plans for within 2 hours of when you're rostered to finish.

And yeah, don't rely too much on your GPS. Look at your GPS before you leave, try to memorize the route, and then go. Eventually you'll be able to go everywhere without thinking about it. Plus, GPS can sometimes be very wrong.

>that autistic rant to nobody on how to do a job nobody cares about

wow rude

i'm in, dogfucker

>watching cartoons is not okay
>masturbating to cartoon animals is okay

>implying thats a problem

dogfucker

I work for dominos in new zealand.
I'm covered by the companies insurance which is useless unless you do more than $1000 worth of damage.

How many times does it take being called a dogfucker before it legitimately starts to bother you? Of course we'll never know since it's easy to hide emotions on the internet

AAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Anyways (Pizzahut > Dominos) < Hells Pizza

Lol @ the gps comment. You pizza guys have it pretty easy. You go out 10 miles tops and worst case scenario you can't find the right apartment or the address is being blocked by a big bush

I'm just curious, how many deliveries are you capable of doing on a 12 hour shift? Let's assume it's the Superbowl