Any GM fangirls on Veeky Forums right now? I want to bully you!

Any GM fangirls on Veeky Forums right now? I want to bully you!

Other urls found in this thread:

accufabracing.com/accufab-mustang
youtube.com/watch?v=i6bW1zc9F_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yrHvNGxJOT0
hotrod.com/articles/ccrp-1010-620ci-1550hp-big-block-chevy-engine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job.

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

I work on saturdays

That's why you still drive a shitty GMC pick-up and live with your parents. Get an actual job.

What did Cleetus ever do to you?

He doesn't have a truck lol, it's just alphonse with a different name
He claims to be russian, posts on a board with flags and his flag is mexican, it's just alphonse using a VPN.
He has to use a VPN since t mobile has been range banned in the southwest US thanks to him.

I like older GMs. Newer ones are boring so I'd rather go with an import if I was going to buy a newer car

You're probably right you fox raping furfaggot, but my point still stands: he should get a job.

I make like 5 times the average wage here, being an english teacher in the 3rd world is good senpai

All wrong

>he should get a job
Not possible, he's black

If you aren't dirt poor why do you still own a shitty truck then?

>mfw soviet abused the dogfucker's brain so badly he actually believes we're the same person
dude LOL.

No??? Here hqve my forearm with my doggo

Please do not rape him tho

Notice how they always start posting at the same time?
All you have to do is go into the archives and you can see they always post together, how can he even be a teacher and be posting late at night on Veeky Forums, he should be sleeping to teach in the morning.
Alphonse, cancer, s/o/viet, musashi, drakeposter, geraldposter, it's literally all the same person.

Wtf my image

Saving money for a paternity test franchise

Have you seen how much money they make?? There isn't a single one in my town

Lol

>not a single benchracer or cancerposter on Veeky Forums has a fast car

Really decalcifies my pineal gland

Correct, I am Musashi, Al and geraltposter. But I'm not soviet or prezo. You have autism bud

Drakeposter is neither alphonse nor me, he has a red toyobaru

I only work on saturdays, so i spend the rest of the week riding bikes

Is the Witcher 3 worth buying?

Yes, but I'm incredibly biased. I only play this game for the protagonist. Same thing for the wolf among us.

tripfags need oppressed off the site

ls based engines are some of the best you can get for the money come at me faggot

Then why has no one built a faster LS-powered car?
accufabracing.com/accufab-mustang

Modular > Literal Shit

>best=worst
gm fangirls...

They dumped more money and time into a ford motor, pretty simple.
Dump the same amount of money and time into an LS and you'll get the same result.
When nothing left is stock, it doesn't really matter what you pick, none of it is stock anyways.

the lsx and accompanying ls based iron blocks are way more available than your ferd engines fuccboi

Then why has no one dumped the same amount of time and money into an LS and achieved the same result? They're more popular, right?

you can't just say that and not back it up faggot

Who /drive Ford but still hate these faggots/ here?

Give it time, somebody will.

i like ls for their availability and aftermarket but it's been 19 years now

c'mon faggot

lsx series engines and the accompanying iron block vortec engines have a superior build, following and availability to the 2jz

And the ford modular has been around for years longer than that, like I said, give it time.

>pushshit
>superior to anything

prove it then import cuck

See OHC > pushshit

modular fords have also been out for longer and what are most people building for reliable 800+hp applications Found.On.Road.Dead

>This assmad there are no stock block LS engines running 5's

Ford leads the way

Even the 2JZ can run 5's lol

2jz's are heavy as fuck, expensive and putting it in something like an RX-7 (for example) will fuck up the weight distribution and be a ticking deathtrap

the 2jz and ford is also more expensive and there are a relatively small amount of them available to enthusiasts compared to ls engines

Roast me

we are not discussing circuit racing here

nice damage control

reminder there is LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY no LS engine capable of running the quarter in less than 6 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=i6bW1zc9F_Q
keep it coming weeb

youtube.com/watch?v=i6bW1zc9F_Q i'll post it again because that's less than 6 isn't it faggot and it's street legal

larry larson uses a proline blueprint engine you dumb autist

accufab used a factory teksid block

They're not gonna roast you bud, this is just the daily tripfag thread they use to garner attention under the guise of "muh chebbyz r teh suk"

I'm Canadian. Why did you think I'm so against the flags?

wait, he uses a brodix block and proline heads

youtube.com/watch?v=yrHvNGxJOT0

>Larson’s S10 is a MONSTER, especially to see driving down the street, the truck is equipped with a 620ci Brodix block & heads from ProLine

the "Roast me" meme is incredibly normie

The flags showed you as mexican

I thought you just said you were an english teacher in a 3rd world country?

He posted in /sp/ and his flag was mexican lol

that poster isn't me????

Oh shit really, that's super embarrassing. That's even worse than a canuck.

i thought you hated pushrods and chevy engines which that is a chevy based pushrod engine he's using

that is not a chevy engine???

If you had to choose between a Ford GT and a Nismo GT-R which would you pick

no shit it's not factory but it's still based from older 4 bolt chevy big blocks

not an argument

no? brodix is a blueprint engine, we are talking about factory casts

>thinks he can beat the 350/350 for street performance and reliability

It's not it's a statement. Being a mexican

it's heads fit surprisingly well to dart block 620ci chevies then hotrod.com/articles/ccrp-1010-620ci-1550hp-big-block-chevy-engine/ also what's up with the anime grils?

not an argument

and? larson is not using a GM engine
>anime grills
Veeky Forums is an anime imageboard?

wot

Post your waifu