Anyone else /sip/ and drive?

Anyone else /sip/ and drive?

Get back in your cage, autisthomo

Speaking from experience, do yourself a favor and cut those and all other energy drinks out of your regular diet.

I dropped that shit a month and a half ago, and I've lost 5 lbs, sleep better, and feel better.

t. 26 yr old 5'9 155lbs male

zero ultra /sip/s are zero calories my man

Ok, so the weight isn't an issue if you stick with that, but you will still feel and sleep like shit, man

>mfw I have drank Nos energy drinks since I was in 7th grade and now I can not stop I am going to die at age 30
How did you stop drinking these cocine in a can like stuff? Magic?

Be a man and take control of your life probably, it's not that hard faggot.

I used to drink around 3 cans a work-week, just in the mornings in order to function. Often another in the afternoon just to function. This was towards the end, when I was REALLY addicted to it. This is on top of the gallons of fucking soda I would consume because lol american diet.

Step 1: Replace morning caffeine intake with coffee.
Step 2: Wean yourself off of soda by replacing it with tea. The less sugar the better. This is your new source of caffeine in the afternoons. Drink as much of it as you want, you'll probably end up being more hydrated than you usually are right now.

No more than a can or 2 of soda a day. ZERO if you crack and have an energy drink that day.

is being overly rude, but he's right. You will never succeed until you start to believe that you ARE in control of what you do, that your addiction IS killing you, and you really want to feel better.

>now I can not stop I am going to die at age 30

You're already halfway there. You know it's a problem, so act on it. It will suck the first week, but I promise you that you WILL notice a difference in how you feel. Good luck, user

A while back I would go to a convenience store, buy a NOS original and a NOS grape and whatever the biggest Slurpee cup was, and make a 50/50 mix of that shit. If I remember right that was somewhere around a 400MG caffeine drink. Now I just drink Rockstar punched zero.

I drink one every morning but holly shit dude that's a lot
Sometimes I drink a super gulp of dr. Pepper after work

There really is no difference between the boards anymore. It's all turned into /ofitbpolmlpgay/

i'm literally addicted to cola zero. I wonder how it REALLY affects my health, in terms of my weight. I don't do drugs nor alcohol, eat shit occassionally (~2-3 times a week shit like pizza/sushi/mcdonalds etc)
My biggest problem is not being able to eat a breakfast and not being able to eat many times a day in little amounts instead of the ''going into winter sleep amounts'' i eat

Drove from Houston to Louisiana today and I didn't have coffee, so had a Monster; so getting back to topic yes, but not often.

Fuck no, I'll drink this and take caffeine pills till the day I die.

Dark as Guinness, tastes like ass, no alcohol, what are you doing?

A true gentleman's drink.

Calories are the least of your problems when you drink energy drinks my dude.

This
>2017
>Not enjoying the sweet taste of Bawls

Do you even Veeky Forums?

Na I grew up and started drinking my coffee black.

Why sipp when you can succ?