You WISH you had this many miles in your german cuckbox

You WISH you had this many miles in your german cuckbox.

>Protip: Impossible to deny

No? it makes your car worth less

>Wanting to sell your car
>ever

Its less than 300k. Its less than what random passat in germany drives in under 10 years or even under 5

Why the fuck would I want to be in some 1 liter diesel shitbox for lots of miles? Just going a few hundred yards down the street would be excruciating let alone thousands of miles.

ive got 195k miles in a 2002 a4 1.9 diesel

That's a lot of miles for a German car, not other cars though ctfu

Also
>not enjoying your car and driving it as much as YOU want

My 2008 Golf has about ~124k. That's after a tranny rebuild and a timing chain replacement though, lel

Exact same mileage as my fiesta 1.4 diesel, but I've never done anything to it apart from regular regular mainenance

Yeah but
>diesel

I have over 250k on my geo metro lmfao

I have more miles on my nipbox

My CRX has 330k miles.

Wrong, bitchass

My Jeep Cherokee has 226k miles. But i recently took up vaping and had to buy a Subaru

Is that the dash of a Mitsubishi Montero?

Is that supposed to be impressive?

yes

That's not even that much...

167K on a Kia, waiting for it to roll over dead one day.

What's good Montero bro. Mine had a total of 270,000 miles before I had to junk it. Rust rot underneath took the frame apart. Fucking pissed me off because EVERYTHING worked perfectly.

I have 430k km on my benz

my first car was a bmw with 220,000 miles on it.

I have a volvo 240 with 400,000 miles on it.

Shame, atleast it had a long life.

After replacing my steering belt a month ago, it's been running like a beauty.

Yea the Montero is a great SUV. It was incredibly reliable. I never broke down once or had any mechanical issues.

THIS TB H L FAMILIA

why the fuck would you buy a car that is sellable? Just buy a good car from the get go, what are you poor?

The only time I'd sell a car is under the extreme circumstances where I'm in need of a few grands in cash.

I'd never do it because of the car itself, because I know what I'm looking for, I'll never get an unreliable piece of shit.

Yes, it's impossible to deny that my german shitbox has more miles that whatever you are driving. The thing is mine has about 210000 miles and still runs fine but most diesel Mercedes' you see where I live have twice the mileage my petrol one and I know people with old Opel Vectras who has more than 500000 kms / 310000 miles on them.

What are we supposed to be impressed about in your 1777701 miles? Unless you are driving particularly unreliable car I'm not seeing anything impressive here.