Some faggot just totaled my car

>some faggot just totaled my car
Ok Veeky Forums, what's your preferred way to kill yourself? Im going to end it tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DBKJs3DRaQ
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17283417/#17283417
mega.nz/#F!sD40FbKA!6g1ELdCK7aNh_YedAYSBFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white people

on fury road, shiny and chrome

It gets better, m80.
I loved my car to bits before some dumbfuck ran a red light and plowed into my door.

You'll get over it and find another one, I promise.

Op here, I babied it. It was my first car and my pride and joy

I just had an oil change and detailed just a day before

>killing yourself over a car
That's just life man, it loves to shit on your happiness. You'll get used to it

I know that feel op, I had the same thing happen to my first car because some bitch didn't look both ways at a stop sign. Hopefully you can find a worthy replacement.

japanegros are known for their notoriously high suicide rate

find out where Alphonse lives and kamikaze that fucker

>they're this obsessed with me

you sound like a pussy so I suggest this

what kind of car, op?

somebody already posted his dox, check the archive

>killing yourself
>not killing the retard who fucked your car up
Weaksauce, nigga. Nut the fuck up and end him.

Waiting it out. Nature will take care of it, eventually.

My buddy might sell me his is300, hopefully he will

Nope. I had the post removed and the mods rangebanned the doxer. LOL

Based.

>want to kill himself
>doesn't at least take the guy who totaled his car

lol

>edgy
>tripfag
filtered

yeah answering the post instead of shitposting is being edgy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kids these days

Does insurance usually pay well? I paid 20k for an 05 STI, does insurance take rice tax into consideration or would I be fucked out of some money if someone totaled my car?

It's NEVER financially andvantageous to have your car totaled

I got fucked hard when they totaled my 01 Prelude with 90k miles. Now I have a $480 monthly payment for pic related

Sorry for your loss user, losing a clean prelude would have me in tears

I made a 1k profit off my totaled car but that's only because I drove an old shitbox and got another old shitbox so I guess with nicer cars it isn't much of a deal.

Every time I kill myself I just shoot myself in the head. It hasnt let me down yet.

car wreck

What got totaled anyway? Whats the model?

god damn it this is a serious thread

Agreed.
If you're going to kill yourself OP at least avenge your waifu.

Not entirely true.

I paid a good 4 grand under market value for my first Boxster, so when it got totalled out due to some bitch I ended up making money.

You also paid to register the car and probably get new plates but that's a great rarity of an anecdote I'll tell it at my next cocktail party

It cost me 11k after all was said and done, I transferred plates from my Fiero to it for 4.50.

I also made 6k off of the deer strike that happened about 2 months before it got totaled by buying junkyard panels that looked just as good.

Suffice to say, I did pretty damn good on it!

I used to think insurance was bullshit, but going from a maybe 2k car to a 15k car and my policy has paid for itself already for the next 8 years!

that does not change where you live

You are actually retarded. You should kill the bastard who totaled your car, not yourself

>on second thought kill yourself anyways since suicide was your go to thought

sperg more

Don't kill yourself, kill him.

Veeky Forums tripfags are the absolute worst and we have them by the fucking dozen

What's the problem?
Insurance is mandatory in Europe.

Whenever I kill myself, I usually prefer to drive my car off a bridge.
Oh wait, you no longer have a car.

>"hurr i had the post removed!!"
>implying its not mirrored

fucking retard lol

My plan was to drive my car/bike off a mountain side doing like 100+mph, but that's not feasible in your case.

it scares me really bad knowing that all your sweat abd blod put in your car could be gine in an instant

>him

omg lol
nice obsession

im not even the guy who doxed you. i dont care about you being on Veeky Forums, its just funny you think getting the post deleted will magically make it disappear.

>japanegro

sperg more

Someone got the link? Is he in the bay area/California, like I've seen?

All I got is this, from that guy who owns the 13k Golden Monkey. Check the description.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DBKJs3DRaQ
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17283417/#17283417

Here's the mega link for anyone that cares.
mega.nz/#F!sD40FbKA!6g1ELdCK7aNh_YedAYSBFQ
And, don't respond to that Musashi guy. He's so desperate for attention that he needs (You)s from people on an anonymous imageboard.

retard alert, lol

>his reading comprehension is this bad
I never said that it was your dox. I posted it, just in case that guy with the 13k bike came back.

There will be other cars. It hurts now. But it will get better. Now you can apply what you have learned to another car.

you are a big guy

>My ideal way is windows down, music playing, tires screaming as I drive myself right into a tree/poll/guard rail/ or off a bridge.

Two many selections and idk what way would be the best. It's the only thing keeping me going, deciding the best way to kill myself

Noose around neck and other end around hydrant then. Guaranteed decapitation if the rope is long enough to get up to speed.

for you