Toyota a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2j4dgteM8
who else fell for the toyota reliability meme ?

Here that (you), now get out.

nice non argument.

Reminder:
>2017: BTFO by Porsche and Jackie Chan
>2016: BTFO and choked by Porsche
>2015: BTFO by Audi and Porsche
>2014: BTFO by Audi
>2013: BTFO by Audi
>2012: BTFO by DeltaWing
>1999: BTFO by BMW (and Nissan)
>1998: BTFO by Porsche
>1995: BTFO by Honda NSX
>1994: BTFO by Porsche

Toyota will be always BTFO at Le Mans. This is one of things missing from the video.

I drive a Tundra, the fuck I care what happens at LeMans?

watch the video

At least Toyota's Trucks can outlast any piece of shit domestic.

Tell me can a Ford, Chevrolet/GMC, or Fiat-RAM that was built in 2007 and onwards last 1M miles alone with it's original GASOLINE engine? Yeah, thought so. Toyota's are better than the big three, but you faggots buy these trucks because they're "american" or muh heritage "muh grand daddy drove a chebby so i must drive one too!!!"

Oh and let's not forget that your "american" domestics aren't actually american, only the Tundra along with the smaller Tacoma are built in Texas, making them the only American made trucks.

domesticucks eternally btfo

While I am a fanboy of Toyota trucks, the quality of Toyota vehicles--including their trucks--has gone down the shitter post-2015. The newer Tundras and Tacomas have a plethora of issues. Newer Toyota trucks are just as shitty and overpriced as your Chebbys, Dawdges, and Ferds.

>a few recalls
So? That happens with every manufacturer
The real problem is they refuse to make a car with enough leg room

>GM
4.3 V6
>Ferd
4.2 V6

The last engine toyota made that was worth shit in a truck was a 22R

>95hp i4
>worth shit in a truck
I mean i use one to haul firewood around the yard but I would never want to use that to haul/tow anything at highway speeds.

I don't know why people obsess over truck engines though. Pretty much any v8 and even some modern v6 is powerful/torquey enough for 99% of consumers. They really just need to be reliable and efficient.

The Middle East trusts Toyotas over any other car brand.

Really makes you think.

>guy looks like the fucker on mad magazine covers
>well, ACTUALLY YouTube tone
>crunchyroll shilling out of nowhere
why should I listen to anything he has to say
why should i listen to someone that linked to this faggot

>there was a recall
>ding
>the recall was really bad
>ding
>two people died from the recall
>ding

Or you could just buy a diesel

why would I do that?

Those 20 and 22r engines are good engines. 79 corona wagon with a 20r still running strong with no rebuilds.

My 5s-fe camry might make it to 500k miles if I do timing belt on it and maybe work on oil leaks.

But newer toyota engines have issues. Family member's Lexus is250 has a recall on piston rings of all things.

5S-FE a best. Almost to 300k on my camry with no signs of it giving up.
Boy is it slow though.

Most ill-informed video ever. In 2008, Toyota introduced a brake-lockout feature which would cut the throttle completely when you hit the brakes. You could also put the car in neutral. But people are retarded. And top it ALL off, the DOT ruled that the ENTIRE unintended acceleration thing was DRIVER-ERROR. Also, I hate the Prius just as much as the next guy. But the people who made that claim were part of a marketing group known to make lies, they got shit for it and were shut down later.

bump for weebcuck butthurt

>accelerator gets stuck
>doesn't brake to slow down and eventually stall
>doesn't put it in neutral
>doesn't kill the engine
>dies
>somehow Toyota's fault
I'm not an incompetent Americunt, so I have no issue with my Toyota, even if the accelerator got stuck.

>the Prius is a piece of shit
Like every car that bleeding heart environmentalists love.

>recalls are somehow something bad
When will this meme finally die? Other manufacturers ignore potential problems with their cars because they don't want to spend money, good manufacturers recall their cars to fix potential problems. A recalls is a GOOD thing you fucking doubleniggers.

>some underage beta-cuck click bater who doesn't know a thing about cars shits out a video to get views
>op the faggot runs to post this shit video here
I think that's the main problem: people who can't tell their head from their ass talking about things they have a very vague understanding about.

>why should I listen to anything he has to say

Because everything he stated in the video is a verifiable fact?

You niggers are more emotionally driven and retarded than women

>everything he stated in the video is a verifiable fact?

>Toyota is bad because they recall cars a lot
>verifiable fact
Kill you are self.

Where's the lie though?

> A list of mostly circumstantial, subjective or non car related "sins".
> Done by a guy with more buttons on hs face than a fucking keyboard
> Ending with crunchyroll premium shilling

Legit

I don't know why these everything wrong with videos are so popular, I watched the Titanic one and it was just a smug sounding person nitpicking useless shit for 10 minutes. I wanna go back to the days when YouTube was monkeys falling off trees.

It's not a lie, it's a misconception. If you want a car with no recalls, buy something Chinese, they never do recalls. I'll stick to manufacturers that recall cars when there's something that could be wrong with them.

How autistic are you? The channel's entire purpose is to list "sins". Do you go on CinemaSins' channel and rage about how unfair the video is to to your favorite movies?

>unfair
A recall isn't a sin though.

You don't seem to understand, like so many people. A recall is a good thing for the consumer, the more the better. A manufacturer doing less recalls or none at all doesn't mean their cars never have faulty parts, it means the manufacturer doesn't give a shit and won't pay for replacements until something breaks, or never at all. How is this so hard to understand?