Why haven't you purchased a Corvette™ yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you purchased a Corvetteā„¢ yet Veeky Forums?

>3x more warranty than any other supercar
>Faster than GT-R for half price
>Pulls more G's than a million dollar Porsche 918
>More LeMans wins than Ford GT
>Looks as good or better than [insert latest model] Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin
>Delicious FI variably timed V8 power
>Honda-Civic-tier 37 MPG
>Dat sweet exhaust note perfection
>Starts at only $50k

By far the best performance value in automotive history ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vp6d0rBik10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

>this thread again

I only buy cars with pop up headlights.

LOL BUTTHURT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!

lol

forgot to post this one too

Speed doesn't mean shit when you can stop the car fast enough to prevent your head from becoming a cherry cobbler, turn fast enough to make a corner, or even drift because the car handling is shit. Also, the grip is absolute shit. Personally I don't like the new GTR and would rather have my GTR R34, main, but unfortunately I wasn't able to bring it into the US with me and it is on hold back in Japan with a friend who owns a garage (he doesn't have the keys so he doesn't drive it. He wouldn't do it anyways) I don't really like the GTR because the GTR is performance out of the box so it should pretty much only be manual, although the new GTR is a semi auto instead. The GTR is a tuner though so you can service the shit easier and also mod it easier (it's called a tuner for a reason). I don't like supercars anyways, I'd rather have my own performance cars like my ae86 or supra that are unique to me, because I modded them (almost no cosmetics, all internal). I bet you my GTR R34 at home would kick your corvettes ass across the sand pit at the track and still be going.

Corvettes are just too good to be street legal. We need to keep this secret to ourselves bro. Let everyone else beat off to their Type R's; we are the master race.

because it is a faultly engineered failure with a whole lot of plastic bits that doesn't even touch the competition and is only bought by boomers who write of the taxes which you and i pay for, it's a bubble, fuck the c7 corvette.

I really WANT to like it.
The front is nice.
The side is nice.
The inside is nice for the first time in the last 60 years....
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT AT THE BACK?
Are they at least functional or is this plastic shit that just looks like a vent?
Why is it all droopy like this? What the fuck were they thinking?

I said my
>GTR R34
which isn't
>LEGAL
in the
>UNITED STATES
yet
If I still live here in 2025 I'll get it imported, because then it will be legal

That is what bothers you? wow man get some help.

>what were they thinking
they weren't

I haven't turned 50 yet.

Get help? No ill just get a different fucking car.
Why have that rear end when you can have this?
Its hard enough to find a respectable American car, then they go and put that stupid shit on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vp6d0rBik10

Because it can't beat a car with two Focus engines or a Punto

They made an episode of black mirror based off this picture

those are some thicc mamas

>4wd vs fwd
Actually, the Nissan skyline gtr r34 v-spec II actually had a top speed of 170 mph stock, as opposed to the 112 that is stated in the graph.

please, Alphonse

delusional

lol

I would like to have a z-tune gtr r34, but there's only 20 of the fuckers

ask nismo to build you a clubman r34, it's better than the z-tune

you can match the z-tune's performance with a couple of mods tho

wtf my image

My gtr r34 v-spec II back in japan is better than a z-tune, but collectors though. Personally it's the only car I could see myself owning just for the sake of owning. My v-spec II goes 200 mph (modded to hell), but it's not legal here in the US, and I'm not sure if and when I'm going back. If I'm not going back, then in 2025 I can have it imported and probably kill a family of four [spoiler]ricers[/spoiler].

>punished user; a man denied of his skyline

I am sorry to hear mang, hopefully times goes by quick and you can reunite with it

Oh you know it, I'm probably gonna get deported with that thing, if they deport me, they'd better deport the skyline too. I'm not actually entirely sure on the top speed, but it goes past the 170 mark about what looks around 30 mph. It might actually go faster but I'm converting kmh to mph in my, it might actually go maybe around 250 mph for all I know. It's top speed is 400 kmh