>crash.org.au/

Look at a map that never gets updated:
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Noob? Git gud:
Webms with sound:
Previously on dee bee tee:

>Previously on dee bee tee:
kek.

Taking msf course tomorrow. no bike exp, what do?

What's the best value COMset?
Or Bluetooth set

Take the MSF course like everyone else who wants to ride but does have XP

MSF is made for people who have absolutely no experience on motorcycles. My buddy hadn't even used a manual transmission before doing the MSF.

What the fuck is going on here? It lists the SV650 and ninja 650 as beginner bikes and then spends the rest of the "guide" telling you why you shouldn't get a 600+ cc bike.

What kind of military grade autism is this?

sick photo

I was in your shoes last year. No bike experience, never even operated anything with a clutch before. Don't sweat it, it's easy.

youll be fine. assays, the course is designed to be the very first experience you have on a motorcycle.

This pic

>want to test ride a CBr
>dealer won't allow test ride on sport bikes

Welp, looks like I'm checking out an sv instead

>inline-4 supersport

A 650 is tame, a 600 is normally a murderer.

different engines. The SV650 and Ninja 650 are twins, while the 600cc supersports are 4 cylinders, they have far more horsepower.

Also, working off my previous point. Don't be embarrassed when you stall the bike, and you will stall it, especially if they put you on 125cc bikes like some of the poor bastards in my class.

Hopefully fail.

Don't crash

shit photo

What are my chances of getting cheap universal hard bags to mount on a sportbike without fabricating shit?

They all say they're made for cruisers with those handy little racks out the rear (which are not made for most sportbikes, because sportbike = you can afford givi)

Thoughts on the 450SC?

So if someone has a cruiser they can't afford nice saddlebags? I'm confused by this

More like if someone has a cruiser, touring is so popular that the saddlebag market is more competitive.

If someone has a sportbike touring and commuting is more niche so the products are few and expensive.

Get concourse 14 and be done with it

i like it but i dont have much thoughts on it. it is a pretty idk how to day it, uncharasmatic bike. really lacks personality.

Your autism is showing lil fella

>not getting the nighthawk 750

what, that really is the best way to describe it. it has a good midrange too i guess.

Stop chopping up CX500s!

>boring
>unimpressive
>uninspiring

Probably my next bike.

cx???????

You hipsters have no shame.

it is all in the attention to detail

That is not a CX my friend. But they do look nice when properly chopped up, I'll give you that.

I'm sure this has come up before, and a couple of you may have one.
What's your guys opinion on the cbr600f4i
There's one I'm looking at, it's definitely better than my current bike, but I'm still a bit hesitant.

Just get a liter

F3

Technically have a liter.
I'm just going to something more sport oriented.
And this is something that's here and in my price range.

I'm not going to go into details of the situation, but I do plan on financing. And this one's not too expensive so a small loan won't hurt

>12:33AM
>need to be at work at 08:00AM
I can`t sleep lads, but I need mon-e to fix up my shit bike.

i want to upgrade from a shitskin bike
how acurate MSRP price is compared to what i would pay irl?
also
is 5400 too much for this bike?
im not looking to something more than 400cc since i drive mostly in trails and would be doing nearly 0% highway riding

Red bull.
All the red bull.

>upgrade from a shitskin bike
>literal poo in loo 300
>buying new
What the fuck are you doing?

I like my current, lighter bike that doesn't look like tupperware 24/7

Just get some soft throwover saddlebags and/or tank bag
You bought the wrong bike if you wanted a practical tourer

(made in japan)
yes im buying new because im not going to drop it.

Yes but why would you buy a shit bike brand new, let alone at all?

>mostly trails
>never going to drop it
Must not some boring trails you ride on.

Also why not a full on dual sport then? If you never go highway anyways, why not something like a crf230l? Dirt cheap, reliable, and will be a lot better off road.

>doesn't want to get into drop-common situations
>wants a mini-ADV
You should probably be looking at a standard instead.

Disregard. Reason comprehension fail on my part.

Seriously though, buy a used dual-sport. I have had all the fun on my DR650, which includes drops and splats. If CC were here I'd ask him to post the one where I made roost with my front tire as I rekt.

Would you guys recommend a tail bag or top box?

Which brands to get?

i want a bike cappable of doing 100 mph and confy enough to do long trail rides
using the less money possible
i dont really trus any shitskin would have took care of their bike so im trying to buy new or with little use

get a used v strom then.

Just buy used bike then like a xr650 or dr650 or something. If you are going offroad you are going to drop it at some point, unless you consider a gravel road offroad

Tank bags

no idea how to fit a tank bag on, if it involves dismantling everything/taking off the fuel tank then no way.

Magnetic* tank bags

Hey /dbt/ im getting new tires for my ninja zx6r and was wondering what would be the best tires to get for it, it's a 95 with oem rims my budget $300 for both tires

this, second hand v storm is what you want and need as long as you can flat foot it

Depends on how you ride. Keep in mind you don't have to lie on the internet.

Bridgestone S21s

>mfw on pain meds because my windscreen is too small fucking up my neck but Veeky Forums will not let me post any neckhurt.jpg images because corrupt.ini

>pull over for a second to adjust my chin strap
>police cruiser comes by slows down and then continues
>get going again but at a slow speed well under the limit
>not even a mile down the road said cruiser is waiting for me but can't do shit because I'm not speeding

Is it because I drive a sport bike they just expect me to fly?

Pretty much.

short answer: yes

there is no long answer

I will check it, but i fear i will have to increase my budget
maybe, only droped a bike once, when i was learning, 6 years ago

shinko touring tires you slowfag

F4is are good bikes.

>financing
The F4i has been out of production for a decade and are readily available for $2500 or less. What kind of nigger are you to finance that?

Not gonna lie haven't actually rode yet it's been a rebuild project but I plan on putting top of the line (or top of what I can afford) products into it

If you put very expensive sport tires to ride in straight lines you're gonna end up with a square after a thousand miles.

>one drop
Since the end August 2015:
>DR650
>lost count of dirt/mud splats
>one low speed biff doing parking lot drills two weeks after I got my endorsement
>one rekting at an intersection near my neighborhood due to low tire pressure and being a goon with the throttle

>V-Stronk
>over in the dirt twice at least
>one highside (I flew, hit, rolled like a ninja, popped up, and ran back to the bike to make sure it was off)
>one off into tall grass because misjudged corner

Also, a 1997 DR650 is basically the same as a 2017. They have gotten better about properly tightening the neutral sending unit screws, though.

My area has some pretty windy roads surprisingly (Texas) my main concern is a tire with the best traction and still safe if I get caught in a surprise storm

How does an SV650 sound for someone how is returnign to motorcycling? I havent' been on a bike in a few years but while i had my VFR i rode all the damn time.

I'm hoenstly a lttle intimidated by the power of a cbr. I ride for fun and thrills but there is no fun in having a bike that scares the shit out of you.

>being able to count how many times you drop/crash
I think I've had 3 crashes on pavement (track riding) but off-road there's no way I could remember or count.
Also a bunch of stupid little drops in my driveway because i'm a retard.

its the prototypical beginner "big" bike.

>rides nice
>sounds nice
>looks nice (at least second gen)
>reasonable performance
>cheap and plentiful

600s aren't scary if you stay at low rpms

nothing is scary if you stay at low RPMs

That's why I started on a turbo busa

I've ridden 600s and I understand how they work, but I can[t imagine pushing one like I pushed my VFR and not shitting myself. Maybe I'll look into a track day rental before buying my next bike.

Well they do say it's better to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow, but I enjoy having powers whenever I want even if I take it easy most of the time.

try going WOT on an older naked (before they all moved the sitting position lower behind the tank) to know real terror.

>ride by an Aether (very expensive trendy motorcycle gear) store every day on way home from work
>there's usually a Husky 510 SMR parked there
>sometime it's a 950 Supermoto
>yesterday it was a Super Duke 1290
>today it was an FS570
I wanna meet this guy (or guys), he has impeccable taste.

The SV650 is not a '600' as you mean it. It's much slower.

>get a used V-strom
>get a good bike instead of a meme
>shit bike

There seems to be a lot of hate for this bike. Why?

I can asure you no one here has even seen one, let alone test ride one.

If you like it go and test it.
If you still like it, buy it.
Seems like a solid bike to me.

I shitty nigger with shitty credit(680), and I figure a small 2k loan would be ok and it's definitely something I can cover, and help build my credit more.
Also the f4i is pretty clean, only 10k on it.

Guy at my work has one, he says he really likes it. He's boring and he has bad taste in everything but it does look like a cool bike

I actually have not heard much hate for that bike. I personally know 3 people who own one.

All right then, I have downloaded Bakuon but I can't find subtitles for the fucking thing.

If the user who recommended it to me is reading this, where the fuck do I turn to now?

I'm not some weaboo looser to know these things. Just a normal, respectable looser.

pls respond

Everytime it's brought up for discussion, it is quickly shut down. I've heard only one bad thing about it, the seat is hard. It would seem like a great city bike when freeway usage is almost nonexistent.

Do flexible oil lines harden with age?

I have a DR350SE (dry sump) in Peru that's reading super high for oil. I assumed this was gas leaking into the oil, but after draining the oil the amount seems normal and can't detect any gas in it.

So I'm left thinking there's a clog in the drain lines from the reservoir, but I'm afraid to take them off since they're fiberglass-wrapped looking things that have been on there for near 20 years I fear will fall apart if I mess with them.

my boss's son just bought one to commute on out in the flatland, and a dude on a VStrom rode out with me and some other guys on SS bikes and kept up just fine.

They seem like a great bikes.

Is it not just a ninjette with a lift kit?

It's rubber with a fabric cover. Measure the ID of them, get on eBay and order a mile of hose for like £0.20

Favorite sounding bike anons?

>Muh dick

checking the oil level on a dry sump is weird. If you just fill it up until it shows on the dipstick it's way too full. The dipstick will show little to no oil when the bike is cold. After running for about 10 minutes the bike pumps most of the oil up into the oil tank and it will then show the proper oil level. After sitting a few hours it will appear to be low again.

That's assuming it's similar to the DRZ oiling system.

Nevermind, got it.

Time to be a grown man watching a North Korean cartoon meant for children, aw yeah.

Download the anime on nyaa. Don't read the manga, it's shit.