Hear Veeky Forums talking about initial d all the time

>hear Veeky Forums talking about initial d all the time
>start getting into animu and decide to try it
>now I feel the need to buy a 30 year old slow shit box that wasn't even sold in america
fucking thanks guys

Anyways, what is out there for fun to drive late 80's-early 00's Japanese imports that are reasonably affordable and haven't been raped by ricers and their shitty mods? Preferably $5k or less.

inb4 m i a t a

MR2
Miata
240SX

>haven't been raped by ricers and their shitty mods
>240sx

a y y l m a o

I know of one, a 1989 with 37k miles on it

Mkiii Supra turbo

>now I feel the need to buy a 30 year old slow shit box that wasn't even sold in america

Uhh...

GTS is not a Trueno

its literally the same car

stop being autistic

RCR Pls.

It's the same engine and chassis. The only difference is LHD/RHD and some exterior appearance bits, and the US one is detuned slightly, but still a 4AGE with the variable intake.

AE88/AE86 arguers are more autistic than the owners of the cars are. Stop it.

It's the SAME

It's the SAME car besides the bumper and the emissions restrictor. Which looks to be easily removed and is the reason for the less horsepower.

How bad is inital purchasing cost as well as parts for a MR2 over something like a Miata?

3k civic

>initial

77-84 Celica.

they have the bulletproof 20R engine that the toyota trucks have.

So are you making these threads just to fuck with ae86fags now? Cause it's working. I fell for it the last two times.

don't do it

>meme arrowing for no reason
What exactly are you trying to point out there m8

Just get a civic with a b-series motor. Become shingo

Which civics had those?

To be honest, Shingo and Itsuki are a lot more representative of most of Veeky Forums than Dagumi ever would be.