I dun´ goofed

So I massively fucked up a very good chance I had at a government job.

>take entrance exam
>among nearly 1000 people only 10 pass
>need to take a year long training, half the time practical training the other half studying
>faint in the middle of a speech
>when the year is almost done I yell in the middle of a presentation after my partner (a girl who didn´t do shit) interrupts me
>she tries to get me sacked
>higher ups decide to cut me some slack and end my contract due to "poor academic performance" although I din´t really do that bad, but if the girls complaint got any further I could be barred from any government job for life
>took the entrance exam again
>actually passed
>unlike last year hundreds of people passed, after training is done this year less than half of the ones admitted will actually get the job
>since so many people passed theyll have interviews as a sort of filter
>interview is soon
>technically they can´t ask me about the incidents last year, but it could still happen
>pretty sure everyone thats gonna interview me already knows about said incidents

In my favor, that girl was really disrespectful to everyone and she got a bad rep in the practical training (internship) part, also I was the only one from my course that actually applied again to the job instead of assuming I was gonna pass just cause there wasn't any competition.

What should I do?

how should I respond if what I did last year comes up?

Did I fuck up by accepting to go to the interview?

should I have waited some time before applying again?

Bear in mind this is a really high position in my countrys government, you're expected to interact with the president, high government officials and diplomats so what I did is really out of line...

Why should you get the job if you have such poor people skills?

Especially a public service job

Sadly I was the only one that had good language skills and some of the best academic achievements, also, shit was getting too stressing, another guy also yelled at a girl, but not in the middle of class. no one really had good people skills, I had a bad pressure management though.

>good opportunity
>government job
The world needs ditch diggers too

I thought people with no people skills only work government jobs.

Im not American.

It didn´t pay a ton but the pay was still good.

>he is jumping through hoops just to get the chance to be a wage cuck

Not true, they do middle management in the private sector

Not a wage cuck but a government salary cuck.
That's the dream mayne.

bump

Private sector is full of clowns that wish they were qualified for government work.

They don't remember, unless you have a very distinctive name

>I'm not qualified for a job
>how do I get that job despite my obvious disqualifying traits that everyone knows about?
mmmhmm

>yell in the middle of a presentation
>I could be barred from any government job for life
how does this work, tell us more about the incident

He raped her, thats what yelling means in eastern europe

If it comes up, just say you've done some soul searching, know why you lost your temper and know what steps you'll take to prevent it from happening again. It helps if you've actually done that of course.

I actually do...

wink

You sound extremely autistic and, as such, should not be anywhere near a government job. You did all of your potential future employers a favor by 'sperging out during a simple fucking speech because you showed that no matter how well you can hide it, you're still a fucking NEET.

This in America? Trump is signing an executive order freezing government hiring tomorrow.

age/country?

26/Malaysia