/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: ONE COIN TO RULE THEM ALL EDITION

One Coin to find them[normies],
One Coin to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them.

We must join with him, user. We must join with TrumpCoin. It would be wise, my friend.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

Former TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

TrumpCoin Original thread now reopened
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Veeky
theroot.com/russia-made-a-trump-coin-because-they-love-him-1791335383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

stop doing that I want the first reply u fucker

Some motherfucker is trying to eat the wall. Will it work?

MADMAN BUYING INTO THE SELL WALL ON YOBIT

We know whose pulling the strings

yeah, he's really going to put an end to it...

But user, dont you want a comfy thread to post in?

The fucking cuck with the buy wall needs to die in a fucking fire.

Scam

THE WALL IS DOWN THE WALL IS DOWN

WHERE ARE YOU AAAAAAAAAAT WHERE ARE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I already spent as much as I can on trumpcoin. I won't get rich if it goes high, but I'll walk away with some scratch.

What's the point of these bots buying small amounts of trump at a time?

c-can someone spare just a few Trump coins?

crashing our coin

post penis

Why keep them in a wallet if we're going to dump that shit after Friday?

stupids

you make more money pumping and dumping with this coin, if the value would only start fluctuating again

60k+ holder here and I'm going to hold. I think the 20th is just the beginning. All or nothing baby

with no survivors?

>60k

Shit dude, what'd you get them at?

Same here, go big or go home. Were in for a ride brother.

fomo soon?

won't it get deleted/banned? I thought this was a work-safe board.

Earlier in the summer at the height of all the drama. I bought in when it was like 2-5cents a coin. I'm holding out because you never know what could happen. Worst case scenario I walk away with nothing and I move on. Best case scenario I end up a millionaire.

links and crossboard links are allowed, only if you don't link illigal stuff

>60k @ .02-.05

That's still a pretty good stack to say "oh well" to. At least for me. But then again the $200 I dropped in the hat is a lot of money to some other people.

Good luck, either way. The more you make, the more I make. In this together I suppose.

is.Veeky Forums.org/soc/1484237101678.jpg

TrumpCoin address:
1CFNKHRrC4scpbgJvVCaV2W2VHHE7K9Txc

th-thanks...

>soc
>that filename
>no timestamp
yeah nice try. hot dick though

huh. That's the last thing I expected to see today. Someone whoring out their dick for trumpcoin.

How does buying in small amounts crash the coin?

I own like 38k and im holding out this coin def was bright future. Picking up a 12k after dump. In about 7 months this will peak at about 3-4 dollars with other exchanges on board as well with trumps successful first cople of months

I dunno but things definitely started going south after the bot started. Perhaps to fill out the recent trade history so people can't make educated guesses where the value is heading by looking at the recent trades?

I guess that could be one way to fuck with it but honestly it seemed pointless. I wasn't buying or selling a lot of coins before that, didn't seem to be earning a lot of coins. Just kinda stalled the inevitable and made it slow as shit.

Apparently it's common on yobit. Chat said it's to make the sidebar flash and get people's attention. Which is why they buy such small amounts.

They'll spend 10k sats maybe 400 times and get people to look at the coin.

this could also make sense, but it doesn't explain why they also sell in such small amounts that many times, instead of selling it all at once if the bot wants to make the money back, especially if the bot wants to give the coin good attention (buy, buy, buy)

Why not just sell on the 20th and then buy even more trumpcoins after the dump?

because "the moon" meme

I'm really curious. What guarantee is there that there's even going to be a pump or a dump on the 20th? Most people don't even know what the fuck this coin is.

famalam, this bot is fucking ridiculous. it does way more than just blink.

when it does it's shitty 0.01 coin buys, the value of the coin drops every 5-10 seconds and it's impossible to sell because the value keeps changing

not only that, but if the bot is hitting a low-volume coin and you place a buy/sell order, it sees it and immediately stops buying / selling and you're stuck in a coin that no one buys / sells

i ran into this shit 3 times and im considering fucking off from yoshit forever

if the fucking admins can't put a stop to bots placing 100 orders a minute by limiting the number of orders you can place per minute, then i can't help but suspect them of being scumbags

there's literally nothing wrong with c-cex except for the hourly maintenances

>then i can't help but suspect them of being scumbags

That's exactly what I thought when you explained it. What would stop the admins themselves from doing some shit like this and raking in the fucking profits?

If they're not exploiting it, why not ban it? It serves no purpose.

>there's literally nothing wrong with c-cex except for the hourly maintenances

Well... there's the volume.

i was talking about yoshit (yobit) though

the place is also full of trigger-happy 12 year olds

>buy this buy that
>shitcoin goes from 0.00000000001 to 0.0000000002
>OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG BUY SHITCOIN
>WOW LOOK AT SHITCOIN
>SHITCOIN IS THE BEST

Well, considering there are whales that are holding hundreds of thousands of trumpcoins and some even millions...it's pretty safe to assume there will be some profit taking on the 20th.

Nah dude. It's just pajeets shilling their coin. They just can't fucking interact with people to save their lives because every fucking Indian I've ever met has been awkward as FUCK.

Still though. If everyone 'knows' the coin is going to be pumped/dumped on the 20th, then why would anyone buy? fomo?

It will stabilize and then go up. Its not a meme anymore its named after the president of the united states Trump literally the most talked about subject in the Country. Its not going to be dumped to be never heard from again

IT IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE

The fire rises

The idea is that we are reaching out to a bunch of new people on the 20th. The Devs even have tickets to the inauguration and a bunch of pamphlets and little coins and shit with info and QR codes on them to hand out to other people/media.

>If everyone 'knows' the coin is going to be pumped/dumped on the 20th, then why would anyone buy?
Smart money like myself will be scooping up as many coins as possible during the eventual dip. You would have to be incredibly stupid to think the trump train is just going to stop after his inauguration.

you and me famalam

>dip
if you're lucky there will be one

>implying i dont already own some

see

> no one implied that
> implying you wont be fucked if you sell your stack expecting a dip that won't be there

>looked like a happening for a few hours
>it was literally nothing

It's late in the US, and the number of traders has dipped.

People are putting in stupid buy walls to stop casuals from driving the price of the coin up so they can buy them cheap.

It'll continue its uptick tomorrow.

Yeah...the more I think about it, the more groundbreaking this all is.

Bitcoin is the future. Every coin being created right now has a place in the history books. Including Trumpcoin - Trumpcoin is about to become the first Presidential crypto coin ever made.

The winds look really, really good for BTC this year. This will only have a positive effect on altcoins, but it will have an even better effect for Trumpcoin. TC will rise along BTC's rise.

There might not even be a dip. If everyone is expecting a big sell off, then no one is planning to sell. Instead, I think there will only be a rise in price - and that's it. There might be a dip but it will be QUICK.

BTC looks strong as ever for the year and so does Trumpcoin.

There is going to be a rise in price as everyone realizes that there is not going to be a crash like they expected.

And then they will realize TC is gonna make history.

been syncing since monday, It seems to slow to me, am I missing something?

50k yobit not bad

a bit slow yes, iirc I synced it in 4 days two weeks ago

Why do I even need a Trump wallet? Can't I just keep it in C-cex?

you don't because shitcoins are not a long term investment

only reason I'm syncing it is because I sent coins to the address without knowing it would take 2 months to sync. Im in it for the long haul.

Unless you plan on holding it for long term you really don't. There will be a correction anyway so keeping it in the platform is more practical

50K SATOSHIS
WHEN WILL IT STOP!!

The train is leaving the station i hope all of you stocked up

Oh fuck. Is it really happening? Should I stay up late or will it still be getting pumped tomorrow? This is my first time seeing a pump.

seems to be slow for now, I'd say you still have time

SOARINNNN
FLYYYYINNN

I'm stocked up. I'm just wondering how big this pump window is. Or if it's even a pump and not just an aberration.

Biggest pump is coming on the 20th. This one probably wont get past 60k.

I'm not selling until we hit $1

What's it at right now is how much it was worth when I bought it, so I wouldn't even be breaking even if I dumped right now. Hoping for that inaugural mega pump.

LETS GO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fugg I need to sleep :DDDD will I lose out on this P&D if I sleep 5 hours?

There are going to big walls for this pump, i think you can rest easy until inauguration.

Is it best to keep your coins on the Trumpcoin wallet or in the wallets on the exchanges?

exchanges are fine if you dont have over 10-20k id say

im keeping mine in the exhanges for now, just to be ready to react on any sudden shit.

I've answered this question about ~7 times in this thread only

Thanks guys.

Is President Trump coin (PRES) a serious contender to TRUMP?

lol no

But it's getting pumped right now.

Its just a bunch of poo in loos trying to scam each other.

Somehow trumpcoin is different? Except it's whites and poo in the loos?

oh no the bot is at c-cex as well now

Of course it's different, it's the future.

Guys, i'm pretty new to crypto and stocks and Veeky Forums in general, but im reading up and trying to get my head around all of it.What does 'volume' mean? And I see things like 'support' as well. What might all of that mean and how do they work as indicators for knowing when to buy/sell?

Damn it. It looked like a pump, but it's consolidating now.

theroot.com/russia-made-a-trump-coin-because-they-love-him-1791335383

HYPE

fuggg should have dumped

Comment on it guys. Don't link anything since comments need approval

nope. its back to 50 again

If a pump comes, should I trade for BTC or directly to USD?

BTC
unless you want to lose half your money