I guarantee they'd sell twice as many if they did the happy frog instead of the sad frog

TAKE THAT BACK

you seem angry, eat a baguette.

better?

Better.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Why is frog angry?

It knows it will never be made

You're not you when your're French.

Wait so is this thing actually getting built?

I'd blast Shadilay in that with the windows down.

Doesnt matter because it will never come out

I fucking hate everything about this car

>looks
>power
>how if it is made, that eliminates all chances of ever seeing the mr2 reemerge

It's like a Miata but uglier and slower. What's to like about it?

but muh heritage
seriously though if it was cheap enough I wouldn't be able to not buy it.

I'm sure some tuner in Japan will offer conversion kits that will sell like hotcakes

I'm not even mad that this is a samefag

But user they are working on a new MR2 and Supra

From what I've read, it isn't confirmed that a new MR2 is being made, more of a spiritual successor or another car to flesh out the Toyota lineup (to get the holy trinity of the 90s once again?). If its certain that a new MR2 is being made, I am 100% down with the SF-R.

My autistic SW20 Turbo fetish pushes for me to shill for the MR2 whenever I can. Just as long as the SF-R stays the fuck away from a new MR with forced induction from Toyota, then it's perfectly fine.

>I fucking hate everything about this car
NO YOU DON'T

If it comes out, I give it like a month before some company over there releases a kit to make it look like pic related.

KAWAII DESU NEE

The MR2 is dead as shit. MR2's are supposed to be light ass 2 door mid engine roadsters. You cant get all that down with the safety requirements of today, and then still be better than the 3rd gen miata that came out. I dont see it happening

excuse the retardery, i meant 4th gen

>Miata but uglier and slower
but incredibly cheaper and if they play their cards right and make a modest toyota i4, would have the ability to push out more easy power than mazdas extremely high compression fuel efficient skyactive
not to mention it'd be lighter than any miata stock for stock

but of course its never getting made so who cares