Where my coal rollin bros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b18R5ZEKxuc
bicycling.com/culture/coal-rolling-made-illegal-in-colorado
youtube.com/watch?v=nk7CfD0m8EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me and most other diesel drivers hate coal rollers, fuck off m8

Rude sage

Is there a button in the dash that lets you roll coal? How exactly is it done? Just revving?

Your faggit statement is destroying your car.

Such a shame.

Technology is about efficiency. I'm not crazy about hybrids but I appreciate a highly efficient inline 4 banger as much as a 10 cylinder diesel.

Vehicles go from point A to point B, period. They can haul things with them, too. Comfort, Durability, Strength, Speed and Efficiency.

Without efficiency, none of those other qualities matter. What good is a machine that needs to be refueled so often? This fad demonstrates wastefulness to the extreme. A byproduct of our advances in automobile technology, there will always be people who are straight up regressive. What a pity to billow all that smoke and not at least be pulling something.

Gas yourself ... oh wait, you already do

Most just install a switch that tricks the ecu into thinking the engine needs more fuel. This actually makes the air to fuel ratio go (very) rich. Not enough oxygen is present to burn everything into co2 and h2o, and some of the hydrocarbons will partially burn or decompose into C ir regular carbon. This is the black soot. The revving you see in videos is just to pump out more soot.

Some nigger-rigged versions just have too large injectors or a slow-spooling turbo. If you want to learn more about diesel, /DRIVE's "Learn from the master of diesel" video is pretty neat as a starter

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b18R5ZEKxuc

All their info videos are really good for understanding the concepts and ideas behind various things.

They're waiting for you over in the homosexual trap threads on /b/ you fucking failed abortion

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums you flaming faggot

Just have them redirect the exhaust back into their cabin and the problem solves itself.

rolled coal right on to the face of some guy in a miata, felt so good. He started tailgating me and i did it again then quickly turned into another street to get him off me. gotta love trolling miata faggots

Enjoy washing your cylinders and destroying the valves

bicycling.com/culture/coal-rolling-made-illegal-in-colorado

looks like enough people have had enough of diesel d-bags that 1 state is making what you are doing illegal. No hate on normal diesel drivers though and the ones that give me just that extra little bit of space to enjoy my hobby.

this is just like that episode of south park about the fag bikers just wanting attention

Miata drivers are gay but you sound like a plain faggot.

I own both a miata and a ram 3500

Enjoy your shit compression and melting your everything

I'll enjoy my 250k and still climbing with my miat on the trailer

What's wrong booooy?
can't handle a reaaaaal man's car dadgum!

Who else /diesel injection into exhaust of your gas car/ here

>riding my motorcycle, minding my own
>coal roalin broski in front of me
>rolls coal all over me and my bike
>to stupid/inbred to notice the fuckyuge gopro on top of my helmet
>cop station on that street, walk in not even 5 minutes after with the footage

I wonder what happened to him.

Rolling coal is awesome and safe for your truck if you do it properly. I always roll coal on protesters and i'm only encouraged more when I see how upset it makes people when the subject is brought up here.

nothing unless you live in some extreme nannystate that gives big fines for modifying the exhaust/pollution things

Its Alberta, cops hand out stunting tickets like candy.

Have underglow? Stunting.
Accelerate too fast from a light? Stunting.
Chirp a tire? Stunting.
Driving around with your friend waving a sex doll around in the front seat? Stunting. (This actually happened)

I dont even give a fuck if someone wants to roll coal, just dont do it directly onto other people.

Holy shit Canada is garbage

>WA, right on the border
>cop compliments my underglow
>"just don't use blue or red"

>compliments my underglow
What an accomplishment, truly worthy of praise :^)

why?

I drove buses with a Detroit Diesel 6V92 that just belched shit all the time. It fucking sucked because that shit got everywhere and at the end of a shift I'd have this greasy feel of diesel shit on my skin.

then in the mornings with a few hundred buses starting up, the diesel soot hung so heavy that you couldn't see from one end of the garage to the other. why would anyone want that for their personal car?

There is a 12 inch black dildo on the steering wheel that has a switch that is triggered when it hits the drivers tonsils. This tells the ECU to put more fuel into the engine making it run rich. There is another dildo switch in the seat that makes the tow mirrors extent all the way out even though none of these trucks has ever towed anything.

I was riding my brother's harley. It has purple underglow.

bost smoke
youtube.com/watch?v=nk7CfD0m8EA

Yeah OP, gotta love lung cancer

>not /d/

Short answer: Because they're about as intelligent as a carrot.