Civic or Accord?

Going to buy a new car in about a year, and I'm looking at the Civic Si and the Accord coupe. I've always been more drawn to civics because of price point, but I'm going to have a larger budget and want to stick with Honda. Which one would you buy? It's mostly going to be for commuting short distances and for some highway fun.

>buying a new econobox
Y tho?

MT V6 Accord Coupe

Civic is now size of accord just pick style.
Better get accord v6 before they kill it in 2018

aren't they replacing it with the 2 liter that's in the R?

why are modern honda colors so shit tho?

Yes but will b de-tuned
Dont know just how though

what is the point of de-tuning??

New Accord doesn't come in V6 for some stupid reason.

They probably dont want it to best type r output or to increase mpg's, maybe they wont put new style struts that help with torque steer.
Build it for soley for DD and limit performance
Who knows?
#1reason probably money savings

This. Get a used ecobox. Getting a new car is always a bad financial decision, but hey, you just have to play the pros and cons game with yourself. I bought new for my first car and I haven't after. Its just a new car meme; it feels great, but after a while, the feeling dies off.

Here is some easy math on why you buy used:
BMW M4 NEW: ~$80,000
BMW M4 USED (1 YEAR AND STILL HAS WARRANTY): ~$55,000

>But used cars will break
>Used cars might not have been maintained well
>Might have redlined alot by previous driver
>blah blah blah
Do your research before you buy.

The new Civic Si sucks ass no reason to get it over any other new turbo Civic... Get a V6 accord or older 8/9th Si.

what's wrong with the new si?

Is same as turbo civic pretty much. Beats 9th gen si though.

no reason to get it over a EX or Sport. Same turbo and engine. Unless all you care about are Si badges and Seats.

>You will forever be asked w-why didn't you get a Type R LOL.

Green for more MPGs.
Red if you wanna go fast.
Silver if you're a cuck.

>V6 accord
What years?

Eighth gen has a mechanical link to the steering rack whereas 9 is drive by wire. Just keep that in mind.

No you retard, they all have physical steering columns attaching the wheel to the rack - but it's electric assist

He's correct

what about that slick white tho?
>w-why didn't you get a Type R LOL
cause dealers are marking that shit up to 65k and that's fucking bullshit

White means a man bought it for you in exchange for sex.

o-oh

heard it will be de-tuned for better low end torque and not need premium fuel
Shouldnt be to hard to reflash it back to type r spec

Actually it has a different turbo and suspension components.
>Lrn2read

V6 Accord MT or AT

Faster than every Civic besides Type R, better interior, more reliable because no 1.5L high strung tarbo bullshit, and it's more respectable (Accord V6 are 30k+ cars new and out of reach of poorfags).

Buy a 2011+ the 2008-2010 don't have Bluetooth or USB. I picked up my 2010 with 60k miles for 8k.

hrv

Isn't financing a car a good way of building credit?

Well they announce the new car in the next week or two, i would say don't get the base engine just because of the CVT. My lease is ending in about 6 months so i was wonder if i should get an accord myself.

>so your poor

Get an Si.. Be forever asked why you couldn't afford a TypeR so had to settle KEK.