Germany build the real musclecars

Everyone agrees that America had a good time in the 60s and 70s building godlike musclecars. But since the late 80s they build cars so bad that they can't compete with cars from Germany or Japan. Now in 2017 Germany builds the last real cars that deserve to be called a musclecar.
>Audi RS5
>Mercedes C63 AMG
>BMW M6
The plastic interior shitboxes with suspensions from the stoneage from America are no musclecars anymore, they are plasticboxes who impress no one on the streets anymore and turn no heads like the old American muscles from the past.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zSIVpVMaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The plastic interior shitboxes with suspensions from the stoneage from America
Basically the definition of a muscle car. Cheap, powerful, silly looking, every other aspect complete garbage.

c63 is stone island wearing, drug abusing chav gopnik car.
real merc muscle car is cl. current s coupe

>Audi RS5
>Mercedes C63 AMG
>BMW M6

At least compare cars in the same class.

>RS6
>E63
>M5

or

>RS4
>C63
>M3

If you live in europe, no-one cares about ""german muscle""
They all look so much the same, and are driven by brown people or criminals

>Germany builds the last real cars that deserve to be called a musclecar.
Sure, Camaro and stang turns better than all of those anyway so it wouldn't be fair to call them "muscle cars". Challenger/charger is an exception though, they'l run down some super cars.

A v6 Camero can smoke them all lmao

>posted 3 completely different looking cars
>German cars looking the same

The new RS5 in your pic has a V6
Real muscle cars use only V8's

>this is what Americans really believe
The earth is also flat and America is the center of the earth I guess? :^)

b-but they all have 4 wheels and 2 headlights!!

The only way Americans make their cars fast is by adding more horsepower
It takes 650-700hp for an American car to compete with 500hp German cars
Literal meme engineering

They have no design flare. They are all generic looking.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? pic taken from motortrend and were done on the same day btw

A key part of the muscle car equation is being cheap speed. The working man's toy. German cars are not cheap.

The ratio is even worse, the simple 991 Carrera S with 400hp is faster on the track then nearly every fucking 500+ hp musclecar

>Everyone agrees that America had a good time in the 60s and 70s building godlike musclecars

>godlike

muscle cars were complete shit

How if a Carrera S is slower than an M4 GTS which is matched by the SS 1LE?

oops my mistake its slightly faster than the M4 GTS. although if you are comparing sports cars to sport sedan chassis its probably worth noting that a stingray would also easily outperform the cars in OP with less power.

This
Eurofags are deluded
They only have boners for slow shit land barges because their streets are full of 1.4 liter hatchbacks
American cars are finally becoming decent only as from 2016+

i'm going to file this under
>lies yuropoors tell themselves so they can sleep at night

That is a 650hp muscle car
The other user said 500hp, in which case his statement is still true.

explain this pls

Hello?

>rear engined muscle cars
Lol?

Post the real times from the Nürburgring you lieing shitposter. He even cut the actual tracktimes out and posted the prefacelift time with the 380hp n/a engine

>decent only as from 2016+
So the C6 ZR1, Ford GT, CTS V gen II Z28 Camaro Gen V, 2011 mustang GT and Shelby GT500 despite these cars being highly rated and even some winning foreign driver's car of the year awards they were less than decent?

F-Type R is the best muscle car

Absolutely this.

Rest in peace Pontiac and Oldsmobile.

yeah I dont get it when during the same time you could get great European sports cars

I mean damn a 180hp 911 was about on par with a "300+hp" (we all know their ratings were bs) in a straight line and would outperform it everywhere else by leaps and bounds

Nürburgring
Porsche Carrera GTS 430hp
>7:23 min
Camaro ZL1 580hp
>7:29 min

I rest my case.
fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife

the new caddys are really nice. honestly i'm sick of seeing japanese garbage everywhere.

The fuck are you even on about, muscle cars a cheap lower middle class go fast boxes. German cars are luxury trash.

its not hard to understand if you arent retarded

american muscle is cheap garbage for the lowest common denominator

German muscle is premium power for those who want an actually good car

>normies post lap times by professionals as equivalent to cars worth/performance

>spend millions in R&D to build an 800k HyperCard that destroys all competition
>A couple months later, Cletus bolts some new aero to his V10 truck motor powered go kart and rapes all your efforts

Holy shit Porsche is slow maybe if they add a bigger wing it will go faster

American cars is what you buy if you want to be ALMOST as fast as a rich guy in his luxury German car.

V6 vs v8

: Thinking :

and by "almost" its a 10th of a second.

whole 4 seconds actually

Completely meaningless and arbitrary statement

Not a muscle car or luxury car.

>911
>not a luxury car
10 times more luxurious than any American made car, even in its second most sportiest form

Yes, when people mention 10ths of a second they mean lap times.
Absolutely.
[spoiler]He meant quarter mile times you retard.[/spoiler]

>this non-luxury car thing is more luxurious than this other non-luxury car thing
Cool, luxury cars don't have rollcages though which that Porsche does. also i guess OP was wrong about the muscle car statement as no one wants to post an actual sedan chassis.

wow that sure is impressive.

Really dislike what the new Audi's have come to be

Hmm
I wonder if nazi car fans are the worst

You can bully weebs pretty easily, and amerifats cry if you mention turns
But the german fetishists are more persistent

Maybe they're mad their cars are only bought by dark skinned people?

>itt: Americans in full damage control mode.

>he doesn't know about the 1LE

why?

I agree here, I love Audi but the new S and RS beside the RS3 are soulless, downsized and overstyled. I can't stand the fact that the S5 is now 3l Turbo and the RS5 a 2.9l biturbo. I know that Audi has a long tradition in biturbo and small engine but I really liked the old 4.2l V8 and the V10. I have the B7 S4 with the 344hp V8 and I would never trade for the the 3l V6

>fast
>cheap

W204 c63 hnnnnnnnng

>doesnt think the 1le or gt350r count as legit muscle cars
what the fuck are you smoking and can i have some

man audis used to look so nice now they look just like hyundai. ruined

Just imagine if Hitler won. You'd have amazing cars. Hitler was an avid collector and took great personal joy in overseeing the manufacturing of cars. Mexicans really are the reason cars are such garbage today. Cheap parts and labor basically fucked up everything.

959 is the definition of muscle

This car was a fucking masterpiece. I will never forget how I was totaly in to the 959 and my best friend a fanboy of the F40 when we were young. IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

>anything that looks mean and goes vroom vroom gurbl gurbl is a muscle car
Those are all grand touring cars

are you implying gook or american cars are better because only whites drive them?

No it didn't you fucking retard, you wouldn't be able to afford cars otherwise

jam engine from four door sedan into a two door budget coupé ?

why does yurop constantly try to impress americans with their pseudo muscle. it's not muscle, get over it.

neither is a riced out Camaro

ss camaro is the epitome of muscle
riced or not

*pony car

Wtf they did to this car. Now you showed your full powerlevel and everyone knows you have no taste or you are 17 years old.

>500 hp in an American car costs $40,000 new
>500 hp in a yuro car costs $140,000 new

Oh my fucking god. It's fun to bully some amerifats but you my friend are not even worth making fun of because you just went full retard by your self.

uh, no, the z28 was the track model retard.

daily reminder that Chevrolet Camaros are faster around any race track than Porsche 911s

the epitome of muscle is a Roadrunner 440-6bbl

Camaros are pony cars

What a nice doggo

sorry my impeccable taste hurts your delicate sensibilities.
(jk im not :^))

this

>camaro isn't a muscle car
Now you just look butthurt.

CTS-V > M3, Class AMG, RS4, etc.

Camaro > Porsche 911, AMG GT, M4 GTS, etc.

Ford GT > 488, R8, Mclaren 570, 650, 675, huracan, aventador, etc.

Lincoln continental > E class, S class, 7 series, A8

Ford Raptor > G wagon AMG

Ford F650 > AMG 6x6, AMG 4x4

The F40 is like little baby near the glorious 959.

Lost me at Ford gt>Aventador

He lost me at GT > any of them besides R8 and 570 and Taurus continental > anything.

Don't know enough about the Raptor or G-wagon. don't know enough about the F650 but i don't think it would out-pace a 6x6.

but it is. Lambos are trash and ford GTs have more pedigree, performance, better looks, and are just overall superior

Because it's styled like a Korean shitbox. They literally took their best looking car and turned it into utter shit. I sincerely wish Egger to get ass cancer.

>better products are more expensive
wew

Nice b8

its all true you filthy yuro

yuros literally pay double or triple for the same car or a worse car

The G-wagen is a suv, raptor is a pickup. No one cross shops them. Sand people might cross shop a f650 with a 6x6 tho.
ford gt is v6 therefore shit.

the ecoboost v6 engine is awesome

you'll sniff the farts of the porsche boxer 6 or bmw inline 6 but both make less power, are less reliable, and more expensive than the ecoboost v6.

which boxer/i6 costs more than $500k?

I have a BMW and it is radically different than a Corvette ZO6.

'muscle' car is a good word for the z06 because driving it has insane power. The BMW is all balanced and good at turning.

Only a retard can't appreciate both.

The only german muscle car has been the Diplomat V8
Fuck VAG, they are overpriced for what they offer, I would rather drive some rice car than VAG.
Mercedes and BMW are cars for shitty immigrants believing they could impress people by owning an AMG CLA, or impotent fucks that got the 3er Kombi as their company car and think they would be hot shit.
Also fuck Zetsche for taking part in destroying this country.

Nice bait

>Fuck VAG

This is my motto right here, fuck vag, fuck it every day and fuck as much of it as you can

>overpriced infotainment-center/beds
>cheap gigantic engines with a deckchair taped to it
100% comparable
Truly Germany makes the """"real"""" musclecars

diplomas v8 came from chevy. its THEIR 327ci

huh
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zSIVpVMaw

yfw the fastest of those 3 cars you listed is about 30 seconds behind this camaro

CTS V is slow as shit in comparison to M3/C63
And continental better than S Class/7 series did you honestly think someone will fall for your shitty bait

those arent a 'MUSCLE CAR' boy!
you musta been dropped on ya head when you was little...

>MERC
electrical gremlins
>BMW
engines dont last
>AUDI
quality control issues

wanna try again son?

you forget the old school muscle cars had their quirks too... but not as bad as audi

>american cars
>incredibly shit build quality
>some of the worst reliability in the market
>cheapest interiors ever
I am glad Europe doesn't produce true ''muscle cars''

Its almost like they were made to be cheap just-legal pieces of shit with big veeaytes
Nobody buys a muscle car for comfort or reliability
>its another "euronigger cant fathom the existence of cars that weren't made to do mileage and haul children" episode
Makes me fucking embarassed to be europoor

If it ain't American it ain't a musclecar and those cars are ugly