Will buying a nice car get me a qt gf?

Will buying a nice car get me a qt gf?

no just gold diggers
and it has to be a popular normie car like bugatti lambo tesla ferrari

I figure that if you want to be gay and attract dudes, you buy a muscle car/lifted truck/Jay dee emm import depending if you like daddies/bears/obnoxious cunts respectively

Women don't actually like cars, they just like status symbols

No. Getting a nice car won't fix your autism

Yes.

Post her dick

No clue, I've never had a gf :(

only reason you're with her is cuz she reminds you of jay leno

manlets.
when will they learn?

No, it will not. It will help if you can improve other deficient areas of your life. Driving a shit box, and being a Neet, and having autism all together will get you zero anything. Women look at cars as status markers of your basic quality. The better the car, the better you must be able to function in society (women are social animals and this matters to them for some reason). They know nothing and care nothing about the actual car, just ist relative position in thier status achievement hierarchy. Some women its a slick black European sedan, some women its a two seat roadster, some women its a muscle car, some women its a lifted pickup that rolls the coals. Every women has a different idea of a nice car and a different idea of the best nice car. It doesn't really matter because its all irrational and based on their dads usually. If you can use that slight irrational boost in self confidence from driving a nice car to improve other areas of your life and personality you will have a hood chance of landing somebody. You can fake it until you make it, but you better get the rest of your shit together because women always find out if you are full of shit and they want some combination of attraction/protection/provider status from a mate. Note emotionally supportive and kindness are not on this list. Those you will always have to fake. But the first three you can learn and if you do

It worked for me. I went from a college graduate neet in a shit box with perpetual spaghetti pockets to a job, living on my own, getting fit, and getting married to a 7.8/10 good enough for me dream girl who is sweet as cherry pie in less than a year. The first thing o did was dump the shitbox car is good enough mentality. Nothing will ever be good enough for her. You have to improve everything and yourself. Do what it takes. Make your ancestors proud.

>If you can use that slight irrational boost in self confidence from driving a nice car to improve other areas of your life
That is actually more harmful than anything.

I had a nice new Mercedes-Benz that I had financed for 3 years before getting wrecked and thought it would help land a girl and even friends but really, all it did was make me rely on it to boost my confidence. I might have severe psychological issues, but at least I could be hopping into a nice Benz that everyone will see me get in. It was the ultimate sign of insecurity. I ditched getting a "fancy" car after that, it didn't help me at all and it was also expensive. I just drive a regular modern, boring, cheap sedan now.

Generally speaking for most normal women, no. You won't. Maybe if you get a well known nice and expensive car you will, but that's only because as mentioned they're status symbols. So you'll only get gold diggers and social ladder climbers. And even then they'll ditch you if they find out you're not actually successful.

The only time it will get you girls is if you find a woman who genuinely likes cars. And yes they do exist.

Sounds like you didn't do the green text or even understand the point. You didn't take the new found responsibility of a nice car and then learn from that how to be more responsible in all the other areas of your life and improve yourself.

You bought a nice car, thought that alone would fix everything, did nothing to improve your personality or ability to handle new and greater challenges and then wrecked it. You were not ready, like OP is not ready for a nice car.

The car doesn't fix you. You still have to fix yourself. The car should make you want to be a better man. The car alone doesn't make you a better man. You were not willing to try, you tried to buy a solution to your problems. The first step is understanding you are the problem. Then you fix your problems.

No, but it will get you a nice car. That's a pleasure in and of itself, especially if you're coming from an old shitbox.

Not really. Might get you a gold digger that's using you for money. Just hire a hooker.

Thought: Why doesn't a person just do a thing because they like it?
I drive an old Volvo estate. Could I have bought something flashier? Yes, because it was this or an E30 325
Did I do it because I like comfort and hauling space and driving my friends around in my sofa car? Yes

Do something for yourself, in life, anons. You gotta take care of your own mental wellbeing, and keep it safe. Don't over-extend for people just because some nebulous "society" said you should.

That said, am I saving up for a faster car next time? Sure, I want a change. But I'm not doing it for status, or for respect from my peers, I want it because it's nice and makes me happy.

The only people who care about cars are dudes. The exception is for cars worth around $100k, that'll get you some gold diggers. Don't get a nice car unless you want it, and don't think doing burnouts and donuts will make girls give a shit.

They refused his cock, so he gave them the glock.

Getting a cayman gts this week

Is it normie tier?

more feet

Christ she's ugly!

>he is a virgin