when will you niggers learn how to properly make a title

Post your 1000cc bikes.

Liter bike master race reporting in.

holy shit those chicken strips

He's a squid, what do you expect?
>leo vince exhaust
>stuntcage and pegs
>wheel tape

The colonel called, he wants your recipe. It's thicker and juicier.

Only fags care about that shit unless you do track days. Its my daily commuter.

Its race railz and a sub cage you uninformed commie.

Reflective rim tape = easier too see

Full leo vince titanium exhaust probably cost more than your whole bike.

this has to be bait

If all you do is commute on the poor thing, why does the displacement matter at all. It could be a 650, and you wouldn't ride any different.

Just changed my headlight out. Previous owner had a spotlight from a boat using paperclips as "plugs" for the light socket. First sports bike for me. Traded a broken rusted out jeep that didn't run for it. 2008 ninja 650r with 6500 miles.

>Full leo vince titanium exhaust probably cost more than your whole bike.
lol my rearsets cost more than that system.

um whats the beam pattern like? can you see at all? it looks super wide and easy to over pace

Only bait here is that little shrimp you call your dick, nigga.

Other than the exhaust and tape, there is no point at all to anything you've done to the bike if you're just commuting.

Post em up then. If you paid over $1,200 for aftermarket rear sets you are smoking crack. Unless they are OEM on an italian/bmw bike.

Because I like the extra power to get out of dangerous situations.

>$1200
wew, half that then. Sato racing rearsets are fucking expensive m8.

Wheels were more tho. The lack of tendies was priceless.

>He doesn't want the ultimate protection for his motorcycle if he ever lowsides or drops it and doesn't want to break shit.

Mmhhh Ducati Performance.
store.ducatiusa.com/p/ducati-panigale-billet-adjustable-rearsets
I don't know if they were quite that much from the dealer, but that's list on them.

90 degree beam pattern, very bright without it being blinding to other drivers. Haven't really hit any curvy back roads with it yet to see if turning affects anything yet.

Mmmmm those wheels do look pretty sexy though mate.

It's been a long ass time since I've wrecked on one of my street bikes, plus who wants to cut holes in that beautiful Ducati fairing.

Well I'm not too surprised for a spaghetti bike but are the factory ones billet adjustable or are those like OEM Upgrades rear sets?

what bike is this plz

True but in that regard id buy a aftermarket set of fairings, save the oem ones and cut into the aftermarket ones for fitment.

mitsubishi hayabosu

They're upgrades the dealer will put on. I don't think they were quite that much since you can get a bit off of that sort of stuff, if you bundle them in with the bike.

MV Agusta F4 1000

r8 my strips bros

why is there an inline skate wheel on the axle

>he doesn't keep spares for his heelies around

if you want 10 wheels, buy 5 bikes

>not doing a wheelie on the tracks

they help prevent pavement rashing up the swingarm in a crash

why crash though

Why the fuck do you never post the link for the new thread in the old one

its fun.

>my rearsets cost more than that system
>$100 egay rearsets

Nah mane they're spensive

Anyone ever owned/ridden a G450X?

I'd love to get a CCM GP450 but the price is nuts. Seems that it's basically a G450X with a trick bonded frame, and I might be able to find a good deal on the BMW used.

Join the sperg free /dbt/ discord

discord.gg/kYeJsrj

>sperg free
Why donĀ“t I believe you?

So I've had my license for about two months, and my sv650 for 1.5

I want to do trackdays but I'm concerned about like insurance and stuff, and wrecking my bike. The tracks near me don't open until october because Arizona is a hellhole and heatstroke is a problem, so it's not an immediate concern, but can any anons give me info about how insurance affects things on the track? I honestly have no idea.

Also, considering saving money to buy a shitty ninja 300 off craigslist, changing the rearsets and putting on clip ons and stuff, specifically for the track. Good idea or no?

Get a track bike just for the track. Register it as non op and don't get insurance for it. Make sure it's cheap enough that if it ends up in little pieces you won't be too sad.

Built this as a joke, but it's actually really fucking convenient

>he doesn't enjoy the [ D a y l i g h t B u e l l T h r e a d ]

So do you fags legitimately care about chicken strips or is it just the usual friendly shit talking?

Nice bike. You obviously have impeccable taste because you opted out of going for a toxic green
or some other shitty colour scheme propagated by american man-children

What is the purpose of the cage?

Chicken strips automatically disqualify you from talking about being a good rider.
The only exceptions are chicken strips accompanied by scraped pegs.

This makes me thing of that really short rally rider that won Dakar on a GS back in the day.

The guy literally had to mount his bike, kek, and still he rode it like a motherfucker.

For those who are interested, it is somewhere in here:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwRp7m9lUqs

I'm too lazy to take a quick look through it to time stamp it, though. So there's that.

(Posting it here again because I slowfagged reading all of the shit show in the previous thread.)

Post holy bikes

Is there any real reason to get a litre bike over a 600?

Chicken strips don't mean shit. You can do corners just fine without having to lean over your bike to the max.

How fast do you go to do max lean?

>ninja 250 stalls randomly after having warmed up (only)
>look around to see what the problem may be
>come across pic related
Is this bad? Is this a sign that the valves need adjusting, or not something to worry about?

That is on the tube between the carburetor and the engine, btw.

Found the guy who can't corner.

Max lean is max turning radius for a given speed. You don't have to go a certain speed to get to it, you're just a chickenshit and haven't actually had the balls to go properly fast.

>inb4 I have a sportbike and there's like 60 degrees of lean I can't hit that on public roads
You can and I have, quit being a bitch.

Carb boot is leaking. Replace it.

Not really. They're better for drag racing, and sometimes they have extra bits like electronic suspension. Power wise, it's realllyyy hard to use even all of the power a 600 gives you on the street.

>Max lean is max turning radius for a given speed
Laened WAY the fuck over, takes entire planet to make U-turn.

1200cc
Not really a liter bike, but at least I got the cc's

youtube.com/watch?v=ViuIMEhMtAU

r8 my lean

Nah m8, look up motogymkhana. They never even hit 60mph but they lean more than you. You're a shit rider.

>quoting yammie noob
Literal cancer. Here's some people not having chickenstrips under 100mph

youtube.com/watch?v=_16R5AM7f2I

Wish I had roads like this near me. The pain of living in bum fuck Florida, I guess.

Currently trying to go from a higher cc bike to a 600.
The 600 is actually faster, still going to lower my insurance because of the smaller number.
Now, do I want a 1000 of the same bike, yes. But the 600 would do me good, and it's much cheaper.

>the 600 is actually faster
You're objectively wrong in every way, shape, and form.

Read the post next time. He's talking about his current bike vs 600 supersport. He's probably got some cruiser or something.

But it is.
It literally has more bhp and a higher top speed.
Not by much. But I'm also trying to go to a 10yo newer bike.

What is the best liter bike and why is it the H2?

>Here's some people not having chickenstrips under 100mph

I could also have no chicken strips if I leaned in the opposite direction of the turn.

Watch yammie he even goes into that type of fake chicken-stripping.

To turn at a tight angle you could do it by leaning your body instead of your bike, keeping it reasonably upright. If you needed it any tighter you could then lean the bike a bit more during the turn.

Fucking amazing. Please ffs adjust your camera angle though. You cant even see the bike on the first corner.

You want a litre bike for no other reason than having a litre bike. There is no objective reason to own one and it's probably way too powerful for your skill.

Not a cruiser but not a supersport.
If I can I'm going to try to keep it along with the 600

No you won't
Chicken strips is uncooked sidewall, a part of the tyre that not only is never used, but also is never used hard

Also that BP is suicidal over 30 so gl fag

>that type of fake chicken-stripping
does yamie know chicken strips aren't gained by playing chicken with porches and rocks?

hey, I bought my first bike yesterday, the blue SV I was looking at. it's cute!
I want to ride it but don't have insurance yet and got up at 16:00 anyway so it's about to get dark.

do you guys roll with minimum liability, or more? pay up front, or monthly?

No, but nice try.

Leaning body into the corner DOES increase cornerspeed for a given lean angle, however this also increases max lean angle. Therefore you're still a cuck if you have chicken strips.

Using all of your tire while leaning off gives max turning speed. People who lean off that can't use all their tire decided that they should waste time trying to be like rossi instead of actually learning their bike's capabilities and, as such, are fucking slowfags compared to anyone who isn't some dumb streetsquid who bought a cheap liter and putts around on highways all day.

I want it cause the liter is faster.
And I can, and have, used the power before.
Murrica, gotta love straight roads.
But it is most likely above my skill level, I'm also not an idiot and this isn't even close to my first bike.

Okay show me your leans then.

post soft noodly bodies

Wow great choice. Im also new into biking, I think I've owned mine a month. Very fun.

Are you gonna post leans?

Go away zach

t-thanks. that was really the best angle I could get from it though.

liability until I get at least a year in and my rates drop and pay the year because in the long run paying monthly costs more with interest

Reporting for duty

If you want a liter bike then buy it. If you let retards on dbt tell you what to buy or not then you are also a retard who should take responsibility for their own life.

Liter bike power will not disappoint you, who cares if you're not making the most out of your machine or 'will never reach its limits', efficiency autism is just an excuse for people upset at people who can buy nice things.

That's riped to the top bro.

Best part? If you biff it you clock your face on the rail and sit painfully till the train finished you off.

God tier

thanks for the update

If your going to crash, nice clean lowside is the way.

they are rare so go for it. the stainless frame is cool!