WE DID IT BROS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlYA4GXAaes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw the hybrid is faster.

delete this immediately.

why doesnt anyone want to make 3 door hothatches anymore

fuck no. bring back the CRX

I'll buy a Fit Si or a new CRX Si, literally whichever comes out first.

The seats in the (((hybrid))) are really fucking nice DESU

I hope they put those in other trims.

Remember when hatches didn't look like minivans without something to tell you how small they were? Bit seriously HOLY SHIT YES HONDA YES

Literally the only problem with minivans is how big they are. Eggmode with a big raked windshield that flows from the hood is the supreme aesthetic.

best civic ever.

no one drives cars with less than 4 doors anymore

>inb4 no us release
Still waiting on that S1000 that can't pass side impact (((crash testing))).

>>inb4 no us release

don't even fucking say that user

Agreed. Thought about trading my CRX for one, but never got around to it.

Too bad they based it on the 3rd generation Fit.
The second gen Fit looks much nicer.

who would trade that civic for a crx? I love my crx but that civic is worth much more

crx si would be the shit. Unveiling when??

At what? Having a really shitty suspension and steering setup? Having a dildo shifter with absolutely piss poor feedback and feel? Agreed.

>inb4 not available in USA/Canada market

It's going to be the 1.5 turbo isn't it?

Fug, my wallet.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LES GO HONDA AYYYYYYY
>post yfw they make it rwd

they made a fit si in europe once and it was slower than a USDM fit.

Cause 5 door is just better on any hatch that isn't a golf. Even then 5 door is bretty gud on the golf. Get a coupe if you want 2 door.

>Safety
Never coming back

rwd confirmed my dad is nintenado

>S1000
It's an S660.

those look nice but there's no way those fins wont bother you.

is this real

Americans cant have nice things.

>nice things
>that sketchers shoe of a car

You can keep your shitbox hatchbacks.

Shut the hell up faggot. Don't post in my thread ever again.

That would be lovely.

Typical 5-door fag, no appreciation for the aesthetic perfection that comes with a 3 door.

>subcompact hothatch
>with 3-doors
>and nip reliability
>and a fucking supercharger

The Fit Si is my dream car after a New CRX Si based on the Fit platform though. If neither of those happen I'm going to be all over this.

>implying it'll even release in the US

>dildo shifter with absolutely piss poor feedback and feel

That dildo shifter is literally god tier and on par with Honda's best, it gets compared to the feel of an S2000 all the damn time and you can immediately go from steering to shifting because of the distance involved. Also frees up a nice center console space that's usually occupied. You've got a point about the suspension being a downgrade from the more hardcore ones from the 90s but it's still not bad, it blows the generic commuterbox out of the water still.

Which model are we talking about now? The JDM doesn't have a shit suspension like the EU one

how about you just don't crash?

>nice things
>ferd

Why is it that Ford hot shitboxes have track cred but everyone else's fall flat?

>3door
>5door

Both can get FUCKED.

I've never seen a Ford hot hatch at a trackday in europe, and even if one turned up on an open track day at the Nordschleife they were not using them in anger.

quick drivers in hot hatches pretty much exclusively use various VAG products, Renault Clios and Meganes.
I assume fords aren't up to regular track driving.

>That license plate
Cringe

well europe has a wider selection of hot hatches. but in US where I'm at I see ST at every single autox or track day. Usually it's more rare to see a VW GTI

Track days in the UK are full of STs, RSs and Vauxhall (Opel) Corsa VXRs

I think it's down to regional loyalty, since Ford is much larger in the UK than say Germany

I guess I'm thinking of North America.

Ford, recently, has been giving the NA market the Euro-spec hot hatches we've long been denied, while everyone else continues to deliver watered-down versions of 'EDM/JDM'.

In NA there's nothing to compete with the Focus RS or the v6 turbo Fusion (forget what it's called), and the Focus/Fiesta STs seem to have much more cred than the other hot-but-not-too-hot hatches.

Personally I don't get the whole segment (if you want a sports car buy a sports car), but Ford seems to be doing a better job of giving people the racey FWD/AWD mainstream hatches/sedans.

The person in that CRX was hit by a drunk driver in an RV. Good luck surviving that in a CRX. The driver didn't.

You're cherry picking now. Most hatches look better with 5 doors.

I think there would be a lot of cars out there that wouldn't be able to protect their drivers in a crash with a fucking RV.

Did you even see that see that CRX? Modern cars would at most, leave you with injuries like a broken leg, and broken ribs. Cars from the 80s and 90s crumble like tin cans.

>Yfw it will be a 1.5 vtecless turbo with a cvt with (((manual shifting)))

Sure thing buddy

notice how i already mentioned the golf. but even then 5 door is bretty gud. There just aren't any cars out there that look better with 3 doors rather than 5.

where are proofs

>Honda
>RWD
pick one dude.

Are you surea about that?

Some are ok, but most modern 3 doors and coupes have too much empty space in the rear quarter. The fuckhuge belt lines make it even worse.

That's a 90s coupes. The problem is cars were smaller back then, so 2 doors worked perfectly. But with cars being as large as they are today, there are just awkward gaps that need to be filled. So the 5-doors end up looking better.

Hot hatches aren't fast nor sporty enough to justify the impracticality of 3 doors.

Don't get your hopes up, the last one they did was literally an appearance package and some slightly sportier suspension.

Considering I have literally zero friends to drive around, the larger doors of a 3-door is actually more practical to me.

That said I just strongly prefer the aesthetics of a 3-door.

>Considering I have literally zero friends to drive around, the larger doors of a 3-door is actually more practical to me.
>That said I just strongly prefer the aesthetics of a 3-door.
Same here brother, I know all of those feels

>t. owner of a 2008 3dr Golf shitbox

The "Jazz Si" was the Fit Sport in the US.

He is right tho

More like you're cherry picking. It's just fact. Cars are larger today so you ended up with the stretched doors and long panels of nothing that it simply doesn't work out anymore. You showed me a golf, a panda, one of the few small hatches left, and then immediately jumped to some 90s car.

Most 2 door versions of 4 door (or 3 door/5 door) cars look like fucking ass. They were made to be sedans, so they gave all this weird empty space in the body work. It just screams desperation to be sporty.

>More like you're cherry picking

If I may say as an outside observer, I believe you are both cherry picking!

To each their own then. Even in the case of the BMW 3s, I always preferred the coupe.

I've got one of these in my driveway, but I'm in the US so it's the watered down one. I've done a LOT to the motor and run sticky tires but I have not touched the suspension. It handles great. Stock the weakest link is the wheels and tires, next is brakes, then the synchros. Suspension is last. Sure, it's macpherson strut up front but compared to your average hatch it's some next-level handling. The feedback is really good once you get some 17's on it, the squishy stock 15's with big sidewalls ruin everything. The power steering only helps in low speeds and parking lots. When I let friends drive they always comment on how stiff it is and how hard the wheel is to turn, and they go like 10mph under the limit when they normally drive 10mph over or more. The stock 4.76 gears, exhaust, and low seating position makes them think they're going twice what they are. But my favorite part is the aesthetics, I've got a silver one with bronze wheels and black wing. That and it's a Civic that is relatively slow stock, and now it rapes modded WRX's. I should put it back on the road, but I've been liking my Chebby boat.

All 4 passengers walked out without a scratch. We rolled at 60+mph. All the windows were down and the sunroof was open.

Except that I am not. Most modern cars simply don't come out that great in 2-doors because of their size. There are tons of examples of it on the road today.

That was pure luck. Modern cars would have not have a collapsed roof. Also, a rollover is actually safer because energy dispersed more quickly. A car t-boning you at 30mph would leave you injured in that old car. Please do not try to say that that 80s and 90s cars are even in the same solar system in terms of safety vs modern cars.

but thats just the refresh for next year. its not an SI.

Will I fit in a fit?

>6'3" and fat

Is this legit or am I being rused?

if this is real I might seriously hold off on buying a new car and look into this. Was looking at a Fiesta ST but an Si Fit would be amazing

I'm sure the other guy doesn't think he's cherry picking either. Just saying.

Well, at least this Fit actually looks manly. All the ones before this looked like they should be owned by middle-aged librarians and soccer moms.

It's pretty dang spacious for a subcompact. I'm pretty sure you would, but your best bet is to sit in one on a showroom floor to see for yourself.

>not supercharging your CR-Z at the dealership

CRZ has zero traction already thanks to the elec motor torque.
It would be damn near useless with the supercharger. I'm not even sure the ATB diff Honda offers would do much more than let you leave 2 black lines instead of one...

>umaru
Didnt even read your post but its probably as shit as your waifu

There are a surprising amount of parts available from Honda directly. Including said supercharger, LSD, suspension, exhaust, brakes and wheels.

Even fanboys think its ghastly looking.

Coke bottle coupes are best coupes.

>It would be damn near useless with the supercharger.

Yeah if you keep the shitty stock tires. Even those hold up pretty well.

T. S/C CRZ owner

To each their own, my dude.

He is I'm not. He's showing the last of a kind. I'm telling him what modern cars have become.

Google S1000. It was going to be a 1.0L turbo 4 pot for the US market. Don't be an uninformed mong trying to correct others.

Can't believe nobody knew this already, it's not a leaked SI. It's literally just the refreshed 2017 RS from Thailand. Came out awhile ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=MlYA4GXAaes

Isn't this the car that everyone says is a slow fag mobile?

You're the uninformed one mate. Your info is coming from a bunch of clickbait websites. No legit automotive site has written anything about any s1000. Stop being a mong who believes clickbait. Also, think about it logically. A Honda Civic comes with a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder. So why the hell would they put a 1.0L turbo 4-cylinder in a 30k+ car. It would ATLEAST be a 2.0L turbo 4.

>Oh, something's got me so excited, baby
>A feeling I've been holdin' back so long
>You got me shook up, shook down, shook out on your lovin'
>And fit si, I can't wait to get started lovin' you

again, no fit si. There is NO FIT SI.

In fact it looks like the NA models won't even get LED lights, which is fucking sad but fucking typical. Just a shitty new bumper and some shitty halogens and shitty honda sensing to jack the price up.

It is indeed the car of choice for fudge packers and librarians.

except that the jazz si had an horrible yuropoor engine.

>He is I'm not.
I'm sure that's what he's thinking about you.

He provided the only ONE example there really is in modern cars. There simply is no other equivalent today. While every other coupe these days looks like stretched garbage. So he in fact is, I am not. There are really no good looking coupes anymore due to the sheer size cars have become. That is fact, not opinion.