"Jack-of-All-Cars" Plans

I tried to buy a '93 Corvette but it sold before I could get my loan sorted out. So in order to avoid that in the future I'm going to save up until spring so I don't need a loan. BUT here is a decision I will have to make in spring: Do I go for another Corvette and leave it mostly stock or a Volkswagen Beetle, bolt on a bigger turbo, anti-lag system, suspension lift, gravel tires and make it a RallyX car. There are events in near by where I could drive it in anger. I think I'll do both eventually. Neither of these cars will be owned for life. I just want to experience different drive layouts from different nations in different motorsport. For reference First car: 2009 Kia Rio (sold) , Second Car: 2002 MR2 Spyder (current). I'm an Entry Level Mechanical Engineer and make a moderate amount of money. I need to cross off American, German, 4 wheel drive, ect. cars off the list eventually.

Beetle example

another example

beetles are for fags

t. beetle driver

>new beetle

why

I stopped reading after you said you needed a loan for a fucking 93 corvette. Nigga what. I'm 21 and have 2 motorcycles and a car all paid off ($18k) along with paying rent and other bills fine. The idea of a loan never crossed my mind.

How fucking poor do you have to be to need a loan on a fucking 25 year old vette.

>posts an RR Baja bug

C4s are ridiculously cheap right now I don't know why, if you like the car, you wouldn't just find another one.

not everyone had daddy's money to help out boyo

Get the corvette. Great car and lots of people to help if something goes wrong. Good community around that car

save that money you retard

>c4s are cheap
No they are not sure maybe for an AUTO L98 car

The lt1 6 speed cars are about the same price as a C5 6 peed
C5>C4
But I do like the c4 a lot

You are pathetic. It doesn't cross your puny little brain that there are people out there in this capitalist system of varying incomes and wealth classes that do or don't have as much money as you?

Do you realize that everyone has a different set of circumstances? Do you not realize that just because you've been able to live with your parents and work full-time at your fucking dead-eyed soulless factory job and save up your money to buy middle class toys, that doesn't mean that everyone has been in the same situation or has been able to save money the same way?

You're so pathetic, you're basically bragging about being a good little goy and being able to afford your fucking middle class bullshit toys. You're such a faggot that you didn't even brag about owning a $250,000 supercar, you're actually bragging about owning some bullshit motorcycles and a faggot ass $18k used car.

And it's so easy to spot millenial cucks raised on youtube. "I'm only 14 and I like Nirvana!!!"

kys fag

Can't go wrong with a corvette, unless you're running weight across town apparently.

For some people it's not a matter of needing a loan, it's being financially literate enough to leverage debt to work for you. A 10k car loan at 1.5% and 10k invested works out a lot better than dropping 10k in cash on a depreciating asset. Rich people don't buy things with cash user.

Personally I prefer the slower C4 and I don't care if its L98, and those are dirt cheap at least on Craigslist.

The C5 just doesn't do it for me. If I'm gonna surround myself in Chevy-tier plastics I want the interior to at least be cool looking, as the C4's dash is IMO.

thanks for the pasta

You should get a Chevy SS, they're an Australian made car and are a real nice car.
t. Ausfag

This post. You missed the cheap C4 wagon by a whole year OP, they're on the up and up now.

2-3 years will be about when C5's start to bottom out hard though, so save up those laundry quarters.

How much money do you make as a mechanical engineer?