Why does Veeky Forums hate mighty car mods? they're mad funny and drive sick cars...

why does Veeky Forums hate mighty car mods? they're mad funny and drive sick cars. look at how many actual fans they have who come out just to meet them?

youtube.com/watch?v=305IkJveHBI

Moog is a little overbearing but he has his funny moments, and is nowhere near as bad as RCR.
Marty knows his shit.
I like them.

MOITY CAH MAWDS

you've insulted my show, my family, and I'm done with you mate

The hatred is mutual.

Especially when the beady faggot visited Veeky Forums to take a verbal dump

Moog had an ama here IIRC and it didn't go well with Veeky Forums

>ama
As far as I remember it wasn't an ama, it was just him complaining about Veeky Forums raiding his precious forum

Yeah whatever it was that sounds pretty familiar

The hilarious part was that he got pretty uppity. I think he even threatened Veeky Forums in a way. I hope someone has screenshots.

>RCR
>bad
Kys.

>grunts
>poop .. har har har
>random innuendos
>daddy jokes
>grunts

Yeah, top tier humor there

Because they are dickheads.

P platers worship them and quote things they say. They encourage p platers to build shit cars with shit quality parts.

They are also the reason why p platers traffic light race and then do that stupid *chopped* thing with their fingers.

They have had a bad impact on the Australian car scene and kids see them as role models.

Certain posters on Veeky Forums don't like MCM because they're popular.

P platers were doing similar shit long before MCM was a thing, it'd be naive to think they weren't desu.

MCM hasn't had anywhere near the impact you think they've had in the car scene either.

They have what, a million? two million? viewers globally, and only a percentage of that is Aussies.

Aaahhh Electric Space Wizard

They are actually encouraging it though.

You see a p plater talking about rusting the hood on their car.. You try tell them it's a bad idea.

They then quote mighty car mods "Your car is your journey, don't let someone else right the story"...

As if I said something nasty by trying to give them some sensible advice.

>MCM hasn't had anywhere near the impact you think they've had in the car scene either.

I used to think this and the I started going to university in my late 20's...

I was one of the older students there and I noticed that all the 18-19 year olds there worship them and hope to meet them one day.

They're encouraging people to personalise their car, sure.

Why does it matter how though?

>personalise your car but only how I like it

I hate the 'rusted out' look as much as the next person but it's not like it matters at the end of the day, it doesn't effect you or me.

heh....your dad is SECRETLY GAY

They're entertaining, but they don't do much work themselves, they get a bunch of mechanics they know to do the heavy lifting.

At least Freiburger and Finnegan do the work themselves, even if it is incredibly shitty work.

Because moog is a faggot. The music is woeful too, makes it hard to sit through a whole episode without hitting the mute button

This i need screenshots.

Because people should be encouraged to build quality shit not just slap ebay crap together.

>muh horsepawah
>muh x pound/feet of torque
>muh transmission
>RWD, ABS, VTEC, X-VALVE, ABC, XYZ
>[insert Prius joke here]
>"look at this interior"
>test drive
>"well, uh... It drives like a car"
>please like, comment and subscribe
Car reviews are shit. RCR at least makes fun and talks about shit involving the car. For a spec sheet there's Wikipedia.

>people still unironically like RCR
>won't admit it's because of the indiegogo, try to make up reasons they think he's objectively bad
just admit that bad kickstarters and general e-begging has literally blinded you

>there's either poop jokes or wikipedia

>unironically DISLIKE rcr
shit

Moog's camera personality is annoying but they do a lot of neat stuff that you won't necessarily see from another YT channel. Loving the Micra build.

I've gotten tired of their shit
>moogs obnoxious
>mostly style mods
>all cool mods are installed for free by their friends, and the parts are free from sponsors
>facebook tier memes
>obnoxious dick sucking fans

for all the car stuff I like there are other channels that fit the niche better

Or there's, y'know, talking about how the car actually drives. Is it confidence inspiring? Does it feel light, planted, heavy, skittish, etc? What's the wind noise like? How's the shifter feel? What's the pedal positioning like?

who the fuck cares you benchracing cunt just test drive it.

>things about how the car feels
>benchracing

They don't really do much themselves, moog is god awful annoying, Marty is tolerable
Their 10 second Cresta is cool though

he goes into that too you hmong

Watching a few other car shows that have tried a similar thing to MCM has come to me giving them a bit of respect. Even if you consider Moog too in your face, they're well produced, shot well and marty / moog present well.

Would be cool if they produced more regular content but i feel like they'd expose the limits of the knowledge if they did.

>people should be encouraged to build things I like

ftfy

>RCR
>not literally shit fart noises
gas yourself

If you're watching RCR for that you're watching the wrong channel buddy.

RCR has never been about what the car is like from a driver's standpoint, it's been about the social history of the particular car.

>'s been about the social history of the particular car
aka tired memes and a bunch of made up shit for filler in between

Their music really gets on my nerves. And it went from diy to HALTCH CUNT M8

fuck off reddit
*le fart joke XDDD*
*le long epic deep metaphor xDDD*

I personalise my car by smearing it in shit.

annoying moog, the cringy permanent high-fives, and the fact that other people do the importatn shit, make mcm unbearable.
Sorry for marty - he is should get a better co host...

I like Marty, but Moog's personality and shitty music bring the show down.

But they tell people not to use ebay crap

>moog

Righty Car Rods?

This didn't happen.

It literally has happened more than once.

>raiding his precious forum
Does it have any connection with the "loss" of data and backups on the forum?
Because their forum has been dead since.

i read these in an australian accent

>my fist will be in your face

I like them. Admittedly some of their "JDM tyte" stuff gets a bit long in the tooth, but the rest of their stuff, especially the latest, is good viewing.

Still waiting for the latest installment for the Mira. I had a Charade years ago (which also and in 4WD in some markets) and always wondered how hard it'd be to do a swap.

moog is just a bit of a waste most of the time. anything that requires knowledge past putting stickers on a car or taking out a seat, marty just does it all so moog is left to make shitty quips about human juices or something dumb. and then that same song of his plays in every vid

just gimme the marty show

>just gimme the marty show

Marty car mods would be so comfy.

They're cool

Project Binky is da best. It's a shame they only post a video every few months.

They were cool when they started as a diy tuning channel.
Now they are big money tuning and have an entertainment channel.

>Getting offended by anonymous comments on a Vietnamese basket weaving board
>Thinking that being Youtube famous is Serious Business

You mean the Mira build right? If not, I wasn't aware they were working on a Micra.

I like Marty, he's cool

Veeky Forums shits on anything mainstream for no reason other than that its mainstream. This is by and large a shit community full of shitty people being edgy because there is basically zero chance of getting called on their shit IRL.

anything JDM is incredibly uninteresting and i could not give a fuck about drifting in the slightest

They say

"Hurr duurrr respect other peoples cars no matter their taste"

and then rip on hondas all the fucking time.

Make up your minds.

>they're mad funny
wtf are you 13 years old?
Who talks like that.

Get off this board.

everybody talks like this

I liked their older stuff more, nowadays it just seems a bit too forced "humour". Like, stupid as it sounds their "how to wash your car" video actually had useful advice instead of detaling-world's "you need 8 buckets and a laser paint depth gauge to wash a 12 year old civic".

Also Marty's subaru wagon is sexy af

>look at how many actual fans they have who come out just to meet them?
Bandwagon fallacy gtfo.

Double Unicorn is the god car, probably the best build they did imo

Thank god Veeky Forums finally turned on RCR, shit's annoying as fuck

And that's because they didn't do it. Mech stig and yoda did it, and they actually know their shit. I'd love a show with just those two. They don't shoot shit jokes all the time and can actually build cars

This, Moog is kind of a cunt but I watch MCM cause Marty is a cool guy and I generally enjoy the material.

you're annoying as fuck

>ctrl F
>savage
>0 results

Come on anons, savagegeese's production quality SHITS on every other youtube channel. The guy also honestly says whenever something's bad, crap or otherwise doesn't live up to the expectations

because Roadkill is better

guys
GUYS
guys listen
I have an other idea
guys listen
I have an other brilliant idea for RK
GUYS
I'll buy the most miserable piece of shit
guys
listen here
I'll buy the most miserable piece of shit in the USA, go to a random event and fix it with zip ties and tape everytime it brakes down

and ever time it'll break down it will be

A U T H E N T I C

the music is the worst fucking shit

>they're mad funny

*does overly long intercooler hart joke for the 39485th time*
*doesn't overly long cringey as fuck sexual double entendre joke for the 483945th time*

They're called recurring jokes, that's what the show is built on, mcm is one of the few YouTube shows running this long which has been able to improve and yet retain the character and concepts they started with. Case in point, the potato vs Cannon video just recently. You don't need to like it but they're successful for a reason and you've gotta hand it to them for that.

Literally the worst one. It was funny like the first 2 times. Then it got lame and dumb as fuck.

I don't like them because years ago they got all buttmad at Veeky Forums. Cried like little babies. Then the "mods" they were doing were absolute pep boys shit tier.

>lets tint this window and put fucking wheels on it!!!
>WE MOD NOW!

Meanwhile, I work at a performance shop building high HP cars on the daily. It's walmart level "modding" for 16 year olds that think they are gonna "chip" their car to go fast.

>literally too shitty to make new content
>HURRRR IT RECURRING JOKE GUIZE!!!!!!

>fite me irl
Fucking kek

>auzzie cant handle the bantz

Speaking of modding, does Veeky Forums have a modding general? Also why does nobody mod ford mondeos, is it a shit car to mod?

"Cheryl" is an example of recurring joke.
Doing the same exact joke over and over again is not a recurring joke.

Their motor trend colab was a bit cringe, but their other stuff is okay.