EXHAUST

Alright Veeky Forums I wanna sound like the biggest nigger on the earth. What are some good exhaust mods you guys recommend?
>2005 Audi A4 Quattro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA
youtu.be/eSOSJ68xOBA?t=44s
youtu.be/pO9THSBHFyM
store.034motorsport.com/high-flow-catalytic-converter-b8-audi-a4-a5-q5-2-0-tfsi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PVC pipes

i got you nigga, look no further
youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA

Just take off your muffler.

on a lame a4 id leave it stock because you did not get a s4

>da whistles, dey go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want a legit mod not just some shitty straight shoot.

youtu.be/eSOSJ68xOBA?t=44s

What's your budget friend?

Ok. If you want to sound like the biggest nigger, str8 pipe. No contest. If you do anything else, you are willing failing your self.

$200

alright i wasnt ready for bubb rubb.. king of swag

you supposed to be up cooking breakfast or sumn

Dynomax race bullet. Only $60 and makes it loud but not sound like shit.

I have megan racing 2.5in exhaust on my 13' A4 2.0T.

Megan racing, magnaflow, and borla sound the best on 4 cylinders IMO

Opened this thread just because I knew this would be here. Thank you, user.

Can I solder this on to the end of my BX's exhaust after the first muffler?
My exhaust has two mufflers so I'm not sure

Armytrix valvetronic, not sure they make one for your older model, though.

youtu.be/pO9THSBHFyM

Don't rice your a4 please

>solder

>buying into the back pressure Jew and not removing your exhaust

Lol i actually know a kid that tried to solder his cherry bomb exhaust together on his POS neon.

>not venting the exhaust into the cabin to use your own nose as the most accurate a/f ratio sensor ever made

Only sounds good on a straight six or a v8, will sound like shit in a v6 or i4

I ment weld.
Both words are the same in Spanish my native language (soldar)

If you are gonna mod the exhaust in your 1.4, I recommend changing the muffler (the one near the tail pipe) for a "sportier" one.
You can also put in a cold air intake. It is cheaper and easier to undo, if you don't like it.

> (You)
I considered cold air intake but I'm pretty put off by any mods that are gonna upset the retro look and feel of my vehicle but I really want people to appreciate my shiny 80s hydropneumatic ride, because most people brush it off as a shitbox if it doesn't have a fart can where I live.

I also think straight piping and fart cans are incisderate for my neighbours and it's a pretty good way to make cops look your way.

I want something in between, isn't the race bullet what I'm looking for?

The race bullet looks like a glass pack to me; little back pressure, but also little to none sound supression.

I think you would be better off with something like a magnaflow muffler that looks like stock and has a little less sound supression.

with some organ pipes like bosozoku smoke stacks

100% legit suggestion

Just remove everything but the header, simple.

Con eso no pasas la ITV, primo. Ahorra un poco más y ponte algo legal.

>mexican
What a surprise

>everyone who speaks spanish is mexican

ameridumb education

Shut up you balding chinese fuck

He's right tho.

Holy fuck nostalgia bomb

holy shit my sides this is the best thing i've seen today

Death to all americans and niggers.

Header + Tune

it's like you don't want guaranteed gains.

Ameridumb

ok Muhammad

store.034motorsport.com/high-flow-catalytic-converter-b8-audi-a4-a5-q5-2-0-tfsi.html

in my personal opinion which is the only one that actually matters, 4 cylinder audis sound like riced out garbage with exhaust. if you want your car to sound cool then get a bigger turbo, hfc, free flowing intake, and aftermarket diverter valve. beautiful turbo noises are the only things people should be hearing from your engine. and more power will naturally make your existing exhaust system sound even better.

OP why dont you start with some headers

Lo más barato es quitar el silencioso trasero y que te hagan un tramo recto, pero tendrás que poner el de serie para pasar la ITV. Sino puedes comprar un silencioso homologado tipo Don Silencioso, Duramas, etc. pero no ganarás tanto sonido.

Underrated post

The Inline Four Cylinder:
The fax machine of engines

Speaking of modding, why doesn't anybody mod mondeos ever? Is it a shit car to mod?

Tampoco busco ganar exageradamente en sonido así que creo que lo que propones es la clave. Por que cambiar el trasero es buena idea pero no el intermedio?

PC LOAD LETTER
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

Normalmente es más sencillo y por estética supongo. Yo llevo downpipe, catalizador intermedio y silencioso intermedio vaciados y trasero deportivo. Es un JTD así que no suena mucho pero si que gané bastante respuesta.

The middle one is usually the resonator; it filters out "annoying" sounds, like droning

I straight piped my 2011 A4Q. $200 later, it sounds fucking JDM tyte. If you want to spend money on something, spend it on a downpipe since that's the only requirement for a stage 2 tune; at least for the B8 APR tune.