If 99% of stock traders lose money, can I just do the opposite of my stock trading strategy and make it big?

If 99% of stock traders lose money, can I just do the opposite of my stock trading strategy and make it big?

She's trying so hard to have an ass lol, if she were standing up it would completely flat

Shut the fuck up I'd still let her shit all over my face you dumb nigger

yeah most traders try to buy low and sell high, and they all fail

If you buy high and sell low, the opposite will happen, and your holdings will actually moon, and you will get rich

Kek

99% lose money at some point, but not even close to 99% are net negative...

that's just not true it's an objectively fat ass

no because of fees/commisions/taxes

If you can't perform the s&p 500 monthly then you aren't gud enough to trade flat out. Stop looking at 99%er performance.

What do you mean by this? How do I do that?

experience?
you need to have high level finance autism to research the ins and out of everything.

you don't succeed in something by making bust and move hit, that rarely happens.

It's kind of like performing a monologue, but the s&p has more characters in it.

Good strat

i really hate whores...

i like them they are more honest variety of female species.

For real, buy when is on their highest.

I don't know what the fuck they're talking about. I knew nothing about trading and I tripled my investment and I trade shitcoins.

Sssshhhhh don't tell him

I bet you've never even touched a girls ass before. You see how her underwear sink naturally with those ass cheeks? That's a nice ass you fag.

>that guy that finally gets a (fat) girlfriend after years of spaghetti and starts acting all cool and women savvy

Panties will "sink" into anyone's ass cheeks if they're tight enough or put the right way.

Fucking autists man.

>you need to have high level finance autism to research the ins and out of everything.

that's the most accurate way I've seen someone put to words what Veeky Forums is