>he isn't waiting for his invitation to trade options for a dollar
>he would rather by shitcoins and muh etf's

Stay #rekt, degeneratards.

Other urls found in this thread:

sjoptions.com/does-tastytrade-work/
sjoptions.com/does-tastytrade-work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm waiting for my invite too.

Having spent the last year watching Tasty Trade I now can't imagine trying to navigate the stockmarket without using options. Been paper trading all the while and learned a ton but I'm more than ready to get started for real.

>He trades options

LMFAO enjoy losing your money fucking retard

lmao'ing at your portfolio fucking pleb

Lmao'ing at your returns

At least I got returns, like your mom last night.

Well that degenerated quickly.

Why don't talk about our favorite option strategies?

I'll start off with a nice simple short strangle. A great strategy that allows you to make money even if the stock price doesn't move. It also has plenty of room to manage it if one of the strikes does get tested.

Don't fall for these shills, all they care about is the rake.

I've been paper trading using their style and made money.

I'm a total newbie and only been interested in investing the last year or so. What they're doing is incredibly powerful and anyone can do it if you take the time to learn the domain and put some effort in.

If you watch their stuff you will never regret it.

this. they're brokers selling shit to you, nothing more.

Oh please subscribe, we "backtest" things on our show and we always have positive EV. Don't look at other backtests or ask to see our trading records. And don't forget to trade small and trade often so you can give us more of those commissions. So we can fund our losing trades. We're starting a revolution in how people manage their money!

I'm really pleased you'll never get involved and learn something useful and how to do this with a degree of professionalism.

sjoptions.com/does-tastytrade-work/

oops!

"it appears that they performed every test on the strangle except for the actual backtest"

BTFO

>sjoptions.com/does-tastytrade-work

Biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

I mean for a start they use the line in there: "stop loss when original credit doubles" which I have never heard them say on Tasty Trade.

Know why? Because when you're selling options and taking in a credit that is the maximum you can make. The credit can never double tor triple like they're saying in there. It doesn't work like that.

I've been paper trading using their method for a year to prove it to myself that it is viable and it is.

And that is just one option strategy. If it helps you sleep easier you can just do defined risk trades which have less risk than just trading stock outright.

if you show me legit tastytrade bank account statements showing ALL of their trades, and it says that they make real money on balance over a long period of time I will literally say "wth i love tastytrade now"

remember, at the end of the day you are speculating on price. if you're bad at it, all the magical option spreads in the world won't stop you from losing money.

You're paper trading. You haven't made shit you moron. underage b&

They do all their trading live on air. Everyone can see exactly what they do.

>speculating on price.
Yes, of course you are, just like everything else in the stock market. You can speculate in both directions and you can just be neutral. And still win. You can't do that with stock alone.

Yes but it's the methodology. Anyone can do this. And I'm about to go live as soon as I get my invite as I've proved to myself that this is a viable method and strategy.

Godspeed user.

I don't need luck or divine intervention. Just probabilities.

>not speculating on price when trading in the market

wat

dude you are a massive idiot. while you still have money buy some lube so when the market fucks you it won't hurt so bad.

yup

>I don't need luck, just probabilities

omg this guy

I think you must have forgotten your meds this morning because anyone who reads back through the post youve just quoted will realise just who the massive idiot is.

Yes, probabilities. What strategy do you use to trade in the stock market?

Has anyone tried tastyworks? How does it compare to thinkorswim?

>You can speculate in both directions and you can just be neutral
>You can't do that with stock alone
You must not know shit about how stock works.