"cars of the future"

With driver aids, autonomous technology and emissions standards making “fun to drive” less of a selling point, its only going to get worse from here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eicher_Polaris_Multix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For normieboxes, yes.

For enthusiasts, there's still motorcycles.

If self-driving cars actually stop crashing and become a reality, the only upshot I can see is a huge focus put on improved interiors and features. Eventually they'll become mobile living rooms and probably look like your pic only bigger

On the downside, everything else

Autonomous Sports Sedans (A.S.S.) will be like a fuckin rollercoaster. Fast as you can baby around every corner with no fear of crashing into normies

>tfw the government will make non-self-driving cars illegal
>they might even force them to be destroyed and crushed a la c4c
Rock me gently, rock me slowly, take it easy don't you know, that I have never felt feels like this before.

Don't worry user if this happens it will trigger another civil war, and I know which side I'll be fighting on.
The south will rise again.

literally who cares

only autonomous cars should be allowed on roads

you have the track for fun

New luxury cars come with
>Lazy boy recliner
>Mini fridge
>Oculus Rift
>Motorized fleshlight

Cars will no longer be stolen due to the used fleshlights in them.

NO GOYIM!! THATS DANGEROUS!!
Why don't you play this new car video game we have?

>Theresa Maybot declares cars to be haram and self driving Googlemobiles must be introduced because safety and totally not the massive bag of cash that's just turned up
>Project goes the way of every other UK Govt IT project and the roads resemble Mad Max Fury Road for two weeks until they pull the plug
>go back to driving through the glorious british countryside, postcard-perfect landscape only marred by the occasional overturned Googlemobile, still smouldering slightly.

Living in Britistan where we literally fuck up everything suddenly has it's advantages!

>big windows

If I were to suffer through riding in an autonomous vehicle, I want it to be completely dark inside with shag carpeting, beanbag chairs and a gamecube

I don't want to be punished with death for one mistake, thanks

Ill die fighting before they take my civic

>playing GTA 23X+Alpha while commuting
nice

what if you can get winter garden and/or jacuzzi as an option?

You know the government could murder you right now if they wanted to, right? You and your 3k civic stand no chance against the mighty Trumpistan.

why don't make a Mr Fusion resto mod Civic?

*with a Knight Industries AI, of course

>it will trigger another civil war
You're blinded, blind pawn blinded by government of the mass media

>cars of the future

India is the canary in the coal mine and as the global population grows, personal vehicles will inevitably become smaller and convertible for multi-use.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eicher_Polaris_Multix

The Eicher Polaris Multix (or Multix) is a personal utility vehicle manufactured by Eicher Motors and Polaris India (the Indian arm of Polaris Industries). The vehicle was announced in June 2015, and the first vehicle was delivered on 26 August 2015. Multix is promoted by its manufacturer as "India's first personal utility vehicle", able to be used as a people carrier, a cargo carrier and also a power generator.

Multix AX+
* Seating capacity: 5 (including driver)
* Displacement: 511 cm3
* Max Engine power: 9.78 Bhp
* Max Torque: 27.1 Nm @ 1,400 rpm
* Wheel base: 2,005 mm
* Length: 3,235 mm
* Width: 1,585 mm
* Height: 1,856 mm
* Curb weight: 650kg
* Engine: Greaves four-stroke single-cylinder BS III
* Fuel: Diesel
* Ground clearance: 225 mm
* Cargo capacity: 1,918 liters
* Transmission: four-speed manual

eta of mandatory driverless cars?

this will never happen. too many REALLY rich fucks that like their cars.

if that bed was a little bigger i'd totally get one.

Future cars will look more like a Living Room with possibly two big sofas, couches, or a twin/queen sized bed.

It will be more like a mobile hotel room.

If Drumpf gets a second term, probably within the next decade. But if a Democrat defeats him, it might be a while.

Nah, more like a zamboni.

And the rich fucks will have special licenses to drive their cars, it's the poorfags that will get their shitboxes junked.

It's natural selection, user