/ss/ edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last thread:

Will there ever be Metal Gear-esque cyborg ninjas in Boruto?

So for the one other user that seems to play Blazing here, Ninja Road stage 18 is just pushing my fucking shit in. Even if I do manage to pass it, it costs me like two of my squads, and the last one gets obliterated by 4 tails Naruto because they can't kill him fast enough after using up all their chakra against the Hokages

I obviously don't have a Madara, otherwise this would be a non-issue. Who actually does enough damage to clear stage 18 without losing 2/3 of my team? Probably someone fully limit broken, I'm really kicking myself for slacking with that now

Sakura is a worse character than Sasuke by all metrics of character evaluation.

Yeah, okay. I don't remember Sakura ruining an entire series with her existence, but okay.

close

But it was Naruto that ruined the series with his existence

>I don't remember Sakura ruining an entire series with her existence

She pretty much did. She transformed the tale of Naruto and Sasuke into the tale of Naruto, Sasuke, and that loathsome cunt who wouldn't shut the hell up.

The series that she ruined is called 'Naruto', you may have heard of it.

>Exaggeration: The Post.

For what reasons? Oh, she took the spotlight from your precious Hinata?

Honestly, you fags need to get over that girl who rejected you back in highschool because I'm really starting to think all of you are projecting that onto Sakura since she acts the most realistic out of most of the female characters in this series.

You're the one projecting here, user. No one is even talking about Hinata

>thread already ruined

Hinata is always in the air in this general, I'm not naive with that.

Less naive and more delusional, I'd say

Hinata was written for a secondary character from the start. Sakura was a secondary character forced into a primary character role.

You can deny this however much you like. You're just showing how little you know about literary standards and how to write good characters.

You're literally seeing Hinata where she hasn't even been raised. And you're often the first to bring her up.

You're more obsessed with Hinata than the actual Hinatafags are, dude.

Honestly every member of Team 7 not called Kakashi was awful in Shippuden.

Naruto went from annoying, brash, immature troublemaker with some surprising hidden depth to generic shonen protagonist, and then to flawless ninja jesus who forgives everyone and can do everything.

Sasuke went from understandably distant prodigy who was beginning to finally create human bonds, to inconsistent plot tumour whose selfish (but justifiable) actions were forgiven with a slap on the wrist.

Sakura... best I can say about her is that she had begun to show the desire to improve, and in Shippuden all her training is used for one fight, while she spends the rest of the series being used as shipping fodder, or heal-bitch.

He literally always brings up Hinata when he starts arguing about Sakura. He's usually the one who brings her into it.

I think pinkshit secrectly loves Hinata and is just very tsundere for her. He's obsessed. We should start calling him pinkhinatafag.

>Hinata was written for a secondary character from the start. Sakura was a secondary character forced into a primary character role.
Again, Sakura has not been forced. Stop stating things with no basis. Sakura did not steal any spotlight away from anyone.

>You can deny this however much you like. You're just showing how little you know about literary standards and how to write good characters.
Putting you guys and understanding is like mixing water and oil. And It's ironic since you fags defend Sasuke and Karin as "good" written characters.

I only bring her up because I know this is Hinatafag central and Hinata is always the standard to female characters here. Blame the general and the open Hinatafags in it, not me.

I have stated it before that I don't hate Hianta personally as a character, I hate her fags.

> Sakura didn't steal the spotlight
I never said she did. She was just given a spotlight that she didn't need. I never said it had to go to anyone else. Learn to read.

You still, over a year on, have yet to provide arguments to counter our points, beyond "yeah nah but I already have" and "if you don't believe me, that's not my problem".

I also do blame you. You start the arguments by bringing in Hinata when nobody else has mentioned her, and then immediately rip into her, hoping to pick a fight.

Your best day was unironically April 1 when you weren't cancerous for a small amount of time.

He was just as cancerous with his absurd falseflagging

He should just kill himself really, I couldn't imagine a human being could be quite as pathetic as him. He's even more pathetic than Sakura

>I never said she did. She was just given a spotlight that she didn't need. I never said it had to go to anyone else. Learn to read.
And how exactly didn't she need it? Do just not like the fact she exists?

>You still, over a year on, have yet to provide arguments to counter our points, beyond "yeah nah but I already have" and "if you don't believe me, that's not my problem".
I literally give points and all of you ignore them and say I never said them. It's you guys falling for your own ignorant defense mechanism.

>I also do blame you. You start the arguments by bringing in Hinata when nobody else has mentioned her, and then immediately rip into her, hoping to pick a fight.
It's the Hinatafags who made it about Hinata. 99% of the people here are Hinatafags and have her in mind when these arguments start.

>Your best day was unironically April 1 when you weren't cancerous for a small amount of time.
Oh, because I cosplayed as you fags? Lol.

You faggots who can't be civilized because someone has a different opinion is pathetic. If any of you possessed any humility these arguments would have ended long ago. But you fags just fucking hate your echo chamber being disrupted.

>Sakura is the most realistic female
Either this guy has been around mentally ill women his whole life or he never leaves the house or interacts with females.

The one who jumps to blame Hinatafags as the source of every single opposition to his own opinion is telling someone about humility

What a fucking riot

People who argued with me has proudly said they are Hinatafags and jump down my throat when I defend Sakura or say ANYTHING negative about Hinata. I have the sense to see most of the anons I get into spats with are the same Hinatafags.

>typing in a mongolian underwater basketweaving forum
>cosplaying
The proper term is roleplaying, pinkshit. Besides, we don't hate you because you have a different opinion. Rinfag had different opinions and even stole all the first posts, but he won us over with his sound arguments and his very positive attitude and likability. We hate you because you're a belligerent moron who can't argue or advocate properly.

Rin was never bashed to the extent Sakura has. Saying anything nice about Sakura makes people go apeshit. It's not even comparable.

And besides, you guys bullied the Rinfag most of the time.

You don't have any sense at all. You're delusional. Because some people have called themselves Hinatafags and argued with you, you're now using Hinatafags as scapegoats to make any claim you want and pretend you're justified, and disregard anyone who disagrees as a Hinatafag

Give me a reason for someone who likes Hinata to care if you like or defend Sakura.

We bullied him but he took it like a champ and kept responding with positivity and good arguments so eventually he won us over.

And what is exactly wrong with that when I'm fucking right about it?

>Give me a reason for someone who likes Hinata to care if you like or defend Sakura.
Jealousy mostly. ost of you Hinatafags are buttmad that Sakura "stole" the spotlight from your precious Hinata as heroine along with being a rival as Naruto's potential love interest. And even after Hinata won the Narutobowl you faggots are STILL hostile to Sakura for some retarded reason.

>We bullied him but he took it like a champ and kept responding with positivity and good arguments so eventually he won us over.
Like I said before, Rin never had hatemongering nutjobs constantly attacking her 24/7. Being nice will never tone down the Sakura hate, only enable it.

It wouldn't be wrong. If you were right that is, which you aren't

Mmmhmmm. Okay.

>being jealous of a fictional character, or being bitter towards a fictional character
jfc pinkshit, it's a fucking chinese cartoon. calm your tits. I feel like you need to see a professional about this.

It's the Hinatacunts who make a big deal about it. My responses are just reactionary. It's them who need to get the fuck over it.

You are literally the only one making a big deal about it

Dude, you're the one badmouthing people because they say mean things about Sakura.

What?

Maybe he responded to the wrong post

is right, sorry bout that.

> I'm right
> never made a single argument
> blasts others who also say that
wew lad

Also why would Hinatafags be jealous of a character who ended up with a man who made her think he killed her and then disappeared for a decade, leaving her a single mother?

> my responses are reactionary
The main point we have is that you don't need to make your responses. You add nothing to the thread by posting, and actually make the thread better by NOT posting. The thread is best, comfiest, and chillest when you're not here. This is objective fact. Regardless of the reasons you perceive, this is how it is - you objectively make the thread worse simply by posting in it.

Maybe pinkshit is a sasukefag?

>Also why would Hinatafags be jealous of a character who ended up with a man who made her think he killed her and then disappeared for a decade, leaving her a single mother?
I don't know, you ask the Hinafags what their malfunction is. And Hinata doesn't have it right either. Her husband is barely home (And has less of a reason to be absent than Sasuke.), and raised a troublemaker like Boruto, who is not afraid to destroy important and historic monuments. (Which killed of killed people if it fell.) Sakura actually raised a proper child.

You faggots bashing Sakura out of nowhere make these threads worse. Don't throw all the blame on me.

I can confirm that I am not.

Pinkshitfag is a Hinatafag - he talks about her more than almost anyone else in the general.

Self-loathing then, huh

I don't understand your post.

> I don't know, you ask the Hinafags what their malfunction is.
Why is it always someone else's job to do stuff, huh? It's always up to someone else to track down your alleged arguments, up to someone else to ask questions, up to someone else to get answers. Take some fucking initiative.

> Her husband is barely home (And has less of a reason to be absent than Sasuke.)
Reminder that end of Boruto movie showed that the family is ok again.

> raised a troublemaker like Boruto, who is not afraid to destroy important and historic monuments. (Which killed of killed people if it fell.)
And Sakura, an actual adult, destroyed a house in a residential area. Anybody walking out the front? Neighbours? And day she just disrupted because she didn't answer a question? Haha doesn't matter I'm Sakura lmao.

> Sakura actually raised a proper child.
Who now lusts after the aforementioned troublemaker just like her mother lusted after Sasuke. Like mother like daughter, I guess.

>You faggots bashing Sakura out of nowhere make these threads worse. Don't throw all the blame on me.
But it's all your fault? Without you here, the thread would remain chill. I remember how it was before you started posting, dude. The general was better before you started, and nothing you say can change that.

Once again, you faggots still continue not seeing the big picture and trying to deflect any blame in this situation. I'm not going to further entertain you faggots. I've already said my piece.

>Irony

Jesus fuck, you're retarded. Guys what do you think pinkshit's IQ is?

Same as his waifu's

You'll be back, Pinkshit. You always are.

Sakura is an objectively bad character based on any decent literary metric aimed at character writing, and she deserves every bit of hate she receives, and while other characters have similar flaws, they do not have them to to same degree, nor all at the same time.

But hey, you won't reply to this, right? You're done, apparently.

@174294445 (You)

Was pinkshit the original (You) guy all along?!

Signs and symptoms of ASD in school-age children:
> speaking in pre-learned phrases, rather than putting together individual words to form new sentences
He just repeats "I'm right" and "I've already made arguments, and if you don't believe me, that's your fault" over and over

> seeming to talk "at" people, rather than sharing a two-way conversation
Self-evident

> taking people’s speech literally and being unable to understand sarcasm, metaphors or figures of speech
Self-evident

> reacting unusually negatively when asked to do something by someone else
Extreme negative reaction when asked to show proof of arguments

> not being aware of other people’s personal space, or being unusually intolerant of people entering their own personal space
Forces himself into other's conversations

> not understanding how people normally interact socially, such as greeting people or wishing them farewell
Incredibly poor social interaction

> being unable to adapt the tone and content of their speech to different social situations – for example, speaking very formally at a party and then speaking to total strangers in a familiar way
"reeeee Hinatafags" 100% of the time, regardless of topic

> not enjoying situations and activities that most children of their age enjoy
Doesn't enjoy Naruto as a series, enjoys arguing about it instead

> repetitive movements, such as flapping their hands, rocking back and forth, or flicking their fingers
Repeatedly talks shit with no basis in fact.

> playing in a repetitive and unimaginative way, often preferring to play with objects rather than people
Self-evident

> developing a highly specific interest in a particular subject or activity
White-knighting Sakura

> preferring to have a familiar routine and getting very upset if there are changes to their normal routine
Get up, defend Sakura, go to sleep, repeat

Guys I think Pinkshitfag is actually, unironically, not-even-meming a school-age child with autism.

I definitely wouldn't be surprised if pinkshit was incredibly autistic IRL.

This can also be applied to Hinatafags.

Honestly, are you fags that bitter than I dare threaten this general with different opinions?

> He says, without posting any form of rebuttal or counter beyond 'I'm rubber, your glue'
Classic autistic child response, honestly.

You know screaming "Autism!" is the most classic insult on this site, right? You faggots did this to yourselves. There is a reason why /a/ hates you fags, and can see through your shit. But like always all of you are too stubborn to see it.

You're opinions doesn't start these arguments, you bitching about lt people badmouthing Sakura does.

Have you guys ever noticed how often pinkshit makes typos by switching words with other similar sounding but grammatically incorrect words?

I bet he has some kind of learning disability.

Maybe if you guys were actually reasonable with your dislike towards Sakura I wouldn't fell the need to intervene. Seeing you fags defend shitty characters like Karin really shows that all of you are on some kind of meme-train with Sakura.

Reminder that the majority of /a/ likes Hinata because she's the type of girl they wish they had. Most nerds don't want an aggressive, angry girlfriend who'd beat the shit out of them.

It only happens here because you faggots piss me off that bad. Why don't any of you just fucking listen and stop acting like complete retards because someone called you out on your Sakura hate brigade? This is why I prefer /a/, they actually have some sense when it comes to the characters. That's why all of you constantly get BTFO on there. When this general finally fucking dies none of you will have anywhere to go.

On the contrary, I see you Hinatafags get constantly BTFO there because all of you are insufferable. Even they can see it.

Just get over your hate-boners for Sakura, you idiots!

How about you add /nsunsg/ to your filter list and forget we ever existed? That'd be better for everyone.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

How about you go fuck yourself? I'm trying to make this place good. And there is also the fact you faggots bring your faggotry outside of here with your overzealous feelings for Hinata and your love for other boys with your yaoi. /a/ thinks this place is gay for fuck sakes.

>not liking a shitty character somehow makes the general bad
Explain.

Why do you care what /a/ thinks of this general? Why do you care enough to post in this general at all?

I know this is an alien concept for you, but there are people who like characters you don't, like Sakura for example. And when you guys act like massive cunts over this, it creates a toxic environment that drives people away. What I'm saying is, if you guys were more accepting to other characters outside of your bubble, heated arguments like this wouldn't happen. Do you understand where I'm coming from with this?

Because this place is basically a Naruto general and you fags are holding it back because you want your one-sided kinds of discussions. I don't like that shit, and that kind of mentality needs to be thrown in the dumpster.

> I'm trying to make this place good
Literally everyone else here thinks irs already good, apart from you. What you want to do is make it good for YOU at the expense of everyone else's enjoyment.

I think this place is good compared to a lot of others, but to be fair I think it was a lot better before. It's been slowly dying but that isn't any one person's fault in particular. But pinkshit definitely isn't helping things. Other than inflating post numbers, which I guess is okay because I worry less about the thread dying for those few hours.

Why don't you just go to NarutoForums if you want open discussion and Sakura circlejerking? Why do you come to a place that you know is hostile towards you (not Sakura, you, as a person) and then put genuine effort into changing it which you know by now will never happen?

I want this place good for everyone. The only expense is denying some of you an echo chamber - which we don't need. If you see enjoyment in a echo chamber then you need to rethink your priorities. You may not understand, but I have this general's best interest at heart.

You people must be out of your fucking minds. You cock-sucking Hyūga-loving degenerates deserve a fate worst than death, and I will see to it that you receive just that.
I'm glad this general is dying. And in 50 years when you're old and brittle and clinging to life, I will be waiting for you. You don't have to believe in the afterlife now, but know that you will come face to face with me within it. I will dive deep into the depths of hell to fish out your depraved, worthless soul. And when you beg for forgiveness, I will show you no mercy. I will inflict terror into your heart, and you will regret every single time you pressed that post button to submit your foolishness on this website.

Don't bother praying to absolve your sins, because no God will accept those with such a level of degeneracy as yourselves.

I don't know why I have to leave when I'm making valid points about the atmosphere in here. Do you people want this place to continue to be shit? There is nothing with going the "Live And Let Live" route when it comes to people liking Sakura.

> I want this place good for everyone
Then fuck off. We don't hate Sakura, we fucking hate you. We literally don't treat any other Sakurafag as poorly as we treat you, simply because you are a cunt of a person with no self-awareness. It's that fucking simple.

Incorrect. You guys still bash Sakura when I'm not intervening along with treating other people who like Sakura badly outside of this general. Sorry, but no dice with your reasoning.

That's-a tasty pasta!

Because you are the cancer. It's not Sakura or Sakurafags. It's you. Just you. You are what's killing this thread, and the worst part is you don't even realise.

You're talking down to me for not liking a character yet I'm the cunt? Yeah, okay.

Yeah I understand, you want censorship. I shouldn't and won't hold my tongue because someone might not like my opinion of a character they like. If it bother them too bad.

This is Veeky Forums if shit like that bothers you then you don't belong here.

I never said we don't bash Sakura. I'm saying that she, and other Sakurafags, don't cop it as bad as you.

If you didn't post, the Sakura-bashing would be few and far between, and would be mostly good-natured. You inflame and ruin it. You'll never admit it, but you do.

I don't think pinkshit understands the concept of good-natured shitting on a character. People shit on tenten all the time around here because she's a meme character at this point, but people still like her a lot.

Oh, I'M killing the thread, not the lack of posters that gear activity. It's ME, the one with the different opinion.

L.M.F.A.O

See, I'm not asking for censorship. You are going with the common misconception that butthurt haters believe every time an argument starts. I just want this place not to be autistic towards a character with petty hate and capsizing a thread because of it. I have never asked for censorship, just common sense.

As far as I know, the Sakura hate here has deceased since I've decided to clean house. Yeah, there are still some spergs here and there, but I feel like I've made SOME form of impact on this place.

I think Pinkshit might actually be getting more and more crazy as he realises he doesn't actually have a hold on the general and can't actually control what people say. He's stuck in his own personal hell of pushing a boulder up a hill and having it roll down over him when he gets halfway up.

> I've had some form of impact
Yeah, you've driven posters away. You've actively assisted and killing the thread more than the Hinatafags ever have. Good job, you fucking retard. And people have been shitting on Sakura MORE, because now we know we can always get a rise out of you and always revive the thread if it's near death.

The Hinatafags killed this fucking place with their rampant waifufaggotry. Literally everyone outside of this place can see how toxic Hinatafags are. ONLY this place defends them because it is their haven. Their HQ.

> im done arguing with you faggots
> continues to argue for more than half an hour
Every fucking time

You killed it by starting arguments about Sakura. We say one word, and that launches you into a diatribe, seeing Hinata fans where there aren't any, and bringing Hinata into conversations before anybody else does.

If it's Hinata central like you say, how come every other female character can be discussed? Hell, even Sakura can be. Just not by you.

Sakura is allowed. You are not. Like in last thread, where the user did up two full posts of reasoning, and nobody shit on them. Nobody hated them. They actually got praise for their arguments and how they were worded.

If that doesn't show that the problem is you, nothing will. But we both know you'll never admit it, because you have a victim complex, and it can never be your fault.

I can accept blame, the problem is none of you will. All of this is not one-sided. None of you are goody-goody in this. If I'm taking responsibility for this, than so should the rest of you. There is no good guy here.

The problem is that you're pointing the finger at literally every other person in this thread. To you, everyone is a Hinatafag. You like Ino? Hinatafag. You like Tenten? Hinatafag. You like Naruto? Closet Hinatafag. Don't actually like anyone? Sleeper agent Hinatafag.

We joke amongst ourselves, because we can understand that calling Sakura shit, depending on the context, is nothing more than a joke. You, however, take everything said in this thread with complete seriousness. Even through text, we're often so obvious that were joking, and you take it like a personal attack on your person.

Yes, we're all very bad for not taking your hurt fee-fees more seriously and censoring ourselves to make this a nicer place for you. Now will you please leave this place already if you hate us big meanie heads so much?

>We were just joking!
More like MOCKING when it comes to Sakura. If they were jokes, they would actually be funny, which they're not.

We don't you fags just leave?

They're funny to people who aren't you. Humour is subjective. You do not get to decide what is objectively funny or not funny. Same way you don't get to decide what people can or cannot say in this general.