Any Pr/o/be lovers here? Just picked up a 95 gt with only 47k miles

Any Pr/o/be lovers here? Just picked up a 95 gt with only 47k miles.

Everything stock, so was gonna:
>tint windows
>lower
>single 10 or 8 sub
>new tires and wheels

what else should I do? kinda want to do the less expensive stuff before moving onto replacing engine, modding, etc.

>pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EApZ11Yho80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol its a mazda MX-6 with out the 4ws even then its a 2 door 626!

I'm getting one soon as well, anything to watch out for?

Stance it user.

One of the most unreliable cars ford ever built, but decent looking.

I love the idea of driving a Probe but I wouldn't want to own one anytime soon. I'm already driving an early 90's ford and it's got so many problems. To be fair, it was abused by the 7 previous owners

not that i'm aware of. just like any car, I'd imagine that it's all about how it's cared for. I've read of some getting up to 300k miles, and some dead at 100k

so?

I'm a noob, what does stance it mean? and honestly can't be any less reliable than the 11 fiesta i owned -.- what a heap of shit

and yeah, the one im getting is 1 owner garage kept. I think it's rare to find a 23 year old car with only 47k miles on it which is why i jumped on it.

Definitely. Hopefully it works out cuz probes are cool as fuck. Btw stance is exactly what you see in that pic, lowered with negative camber on the wheels

how much does it cost to get it stanced, typically?
Should i get new wheels and tires first?

meant for

why would you get one of these instead of a MR2. they look similar but are probably a lot slower, fwd too right?

MR2s are a whole lot uglier and sound like shit
plus people want retarded money for a turbo which is the only half decent model

so form over function?

> mr2s sound bad
youtube.com/watch?v=EApZ11Yho80

The GT has the V6, right? Those sound fantastic, especially with a good exhaust.

not a benchracer so I dont care

but AW11s are extremely ugly and slow

we are talking about W20s

and that does sound like shit compared to a KL

Most Ford Probes are owned by retarded high school kids who think it's a supercar because of the flipup headlights.

That being said, I love the design and they are neat cars to drive. It's just hard to find one that hasn't been molested.

nobody said SW20s in particular

AW11s look awesome, and a supercharged model is faster than a probe gt (in corners and a straight line).

an AW11 doesnt look like a Probe in the slightest since its one of the ugliest shits ever

sorry you lack reading comprehension

and lol you can also buy and build a Probe GT that would kill it everywhere for less than the purchase cost of a SC

yeah you're right, i forgot thats why i mentioned mr2s in the first place

SCs aren't that expensive, how much is a GT?

> one of the ugliest shits ever

if seeing an AW11 irl doesn't make you happy for like the next 5 minutes straight you have no taste i'm sorry

The first one I could find is listed at 2.2k eurobucks.
t. different guy

Nah it's a turbo 4

>why would you get one of these instead of a MR2. they look similar

sorry ur a retard who doesnt read threads then

and you can get Probe GTs in the $2000 range easy

if you like the zero talent 80s design you have no taste
no its not since its a 2nd gen

had this 626 w/ a jdm kl-ze and a 5spd after the stock trans went. loved that engine

That's why I'm so excited about it! I'll have it Wednesday. Excited to make it my own. Again with the low mileage I'm to believe it was really well taken care of

Yeah it's a v6... honestly it's really hard to find videos of these cars... just driving around. I wanna hear it but can't find a video

>Boxy delta look that every single fucking car in the 80's had

Yeah nah you're a shitcunt.

there's no aw11 in that picture though

There was no more room for AW11 lookalikes.

wait wait, you're saying you DON"T like this look?
kys

>Indistinguishable from 100 other cars from the same era
>Muh unique taste

only unique looks are good? OK, enjoy your shit taste