Driving your 1996 Mazda Mx-5

>driving your 1996 Mazda Mx-5
>see this

what would you do Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yell at the cops to do their fucking jobs.

Speed up and make sure the head lights aren't up

>drive up slowly
>roll down your window (bonus points for taking the top down
>keep creeping towards them until they are pounding their nigger paws on your hood
>yell FUCK NIGGERS
>as soon as they go ape and smack the shit out of you (make sure you're on camera, this is important) do a 180 making sure you plow as many of them over as you can

Someone told me you're legally allowed to run over protesters blocking the road because apparently its technically kidnapping so then bowling through them is self defense. Don't know how much validity that claim has though.

gun it

>>driving your 1996 Mazda Mx-5

I don't think you can. If they start banging on your car then you can move through them but you've gotta slow down and creep close to the blockade

call an ambulance claiming i saw someone collapse further up the road and just follow them through the crowd
its not a problem seeing how someone there will probably actually need an ambulance for an aneurysm or something a minute later, and i definitely saw someone in the crowd wander off and collapse on the side of the road

D:

You already know what I'd do
>pic somewhat related I know it's not even a Mazda so fuck off

Depends on state. It's legal in Missouri I believe.

i've always wanted to do this with a rice rocket

>Extremely obnoxious blow out valve making loud noises
>that over rev system that turns the exhaust to a flamethrower by cutting the ignition
>Screeching tires
>very loud music

They ruin my day, i ruin theirs

Turn around 360 degrees and drive away.

protesters like these are what this is for

>wonder why my 02 miata got really old
>then wonder why this shit would happen in alabama

What has already been done before

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Catch 22.
If you injure anyone, you're only giving them more power to their cause by getting them media attention and diverting the ignorance to the gullible.
>Hey they hurt those people, those poor people supporting X!

If you do nothing, you continue to let them walk all over the law. It's a tough call.

Having been stuck in a 'protest' blockade for 4 hours in NZ no less, bet your fucking ass I would slaughter every last cunt until I ran out of gas if there was a save point near me.

Id drive through them, didnt they pass a law the other week that says drivers are not responsible for fuckwits like these who stand in the middle of the road?

the second amendment is perfect to deal with those who hate the first

Oh fuck I can't stop, don't want to face manslaughter charges even though these libtarded snowflakes deserve it.

It's not worth it in the long run, sorry Miata.