Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmw6QppXnEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honda = street tuned, understressed engines, errytime

it's why riders love them and internet commentators think they're shit

>riding my favorite road
>see massive bloodstains and some crash debris
That's just wreckage from a car hitting a deer, right?

First for good thing, that kids bike company could learn something from a REAL motorcycle manufacture, brother

>Ducati bought by honda

>this triggers the spaghetti

Nice gook toy, brother. We all know that Honda only makes teenage anime girl learner bikes though, brother. Brother, a REALâ„¢ motorcycleâ„¢ is one from Milwaukee.

look at the curve though. It's nice and smooth then at 12k it suddenly drops by 20hp and goes smooth again

>ducati goes back to making air cooled bikes only

You mean Springfield, MA.

>it's a kitkat shitposting thread
Noice

you don't need power past 12k

thank us later

t. honda

I know you're just trolling, Kit Kat, but just being reminded that people like that genuinely exists still makes me want to punch the screen.

Which factory turbo bike is best factory turbo bike?

those people are all over 40 and manage to have chicken strips on relatively flattened out cruiser tires.

1%ers don't care, bike's a bike. worst you'll hear from a real biker is "yeah, it's nice for a girl's bike".

You...i like you

What is the best liter bike and why is it the H2?

>gook
>makes fun of asians but buys asian engineered products

>saved

what a buffoon

>Ducatistis
I straight stared at this for 10min trying to figure out how to say it in my head.

>rumor
>harley MIGHT buy
>it will never happen

Nah son

I'm hoping it does just to hear fanboys cry

Undisputable. GPZ is godking of turbo bikes.

So basically I bought my first motorcycle, a Suzuki SV650S from 1999.

Does /dbt/ recommend putting a new exhaust and brembo brakes? What are some of the stuff I should do the bike?

>pic of the same model and color of the motorcycle I bought.

Here is the new 2019 Ducadavidson Sportgetti R model

wait till you've dropped it, then you'll have an excuse for a new exhaust.

Ok, so should I put those things to protect the gas tank at least?

Amazing.

I can hear boomers and spaghetti committing suicide as we speak

Are Royal Enfield motorcycles any good?

Ducati's new v4 is almost here.

Cant wait to see that in a sportster frame

Amazing work, user.

I'm saving this and I'll make sure to flood these threads with it should the deal go through.

God help us all.

What kinda bags you guys carry? I've been wearing a small backpack on my chest so I can reach water and random shit in traffic while I'm sitting, I think a sling bag would fit my form better.

I wanted a Condor sector bag but for 90 bucks I figure I'd see what other people are using

I only use a Tbag and only use it on road trips

That's a pretty decent shop, and sadly that's physically doable, and could almost see that happening as a concept.
If the deal goes through, it should be cleaned up and disseminated through the internet as an actual concept

I like my street tuned anime girl...
The bikes are quite nice, too.

Alright so I had to get new chain and sprockets for my FZ8 and I went -1 in the front and +1 in the rear. How much top speed is this gonna cost me? Speedo is not even close to accurate any more.

I Tbagged your mum last night

What's the advantage of making brakes this shitty?
Literally budget bikes like hornets, bandits, SVs, hell even road trails and 250s have at least 2x discs and twin pot calipers.

It's not like harley is inexperienced or doesn't know engineering. Why bother specifying such shit brakes?

So did I. You're not special

>Claaaic

It still blows my mind that BMW manufactured this gaudy piece of trash.

I have a mechanical speedo. This is tangential, but how does chain configuration fuck up something so basic?

its generally accepted that the GPZ750 was the only one that was more than just an experiment.

Looks comfy

you cant just buy brembo calipers and put them on any old japanese sports-bike.

it would probably be easier to replace the entire fork with fitting brakes.

"Heritage'

This looks cheap af tbqh.

How to drink water when you have to undo a helmet? Also I'm waiting for my bike cargo net to come in the mail. So I can put bags in it.

because a lot of bikes got the speedo-sensor at the front-sprocket.

Harley riders are scared of the front brake and for good reason.

those things are so unstable any front-braking in corners can low-side them.

How often do you fall over turning out of your driveway?

>Bike cold
>stall
>catch it just in time with foot, wew

Unstable?
Confirmed for no idea what you're talking about. But thanks for the laugh

So it's harder for HD's average clueless rider to lock the front.

oh right, those old tube-frames with the thin ancient forks, tube-tires and shitty suspension are cornering like they were on rails of course.

fucking idiot.

Salty as fuck! So since you lack skill you project it on others. Good to know lol

they are shit

but the riders feel safe and confident because their bikes are heavy and therefore feel "planted" going in a straight line doing a slightly gusty highway

and a harley will scrape and lever itself off the ground before it's cornering hard enough for it to matter

BRUH

Why do you kids get so buttblasted when harley is mentioned? Is it because you can't afford one or did a Harley rider steal your bf?

You reckon these riders lack skill?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmw6QppXnEY

Honda indeed the best

This is dbt, nobody here has any actual skill. Most lack a motorcycle

Because if you're into bikes and interact with normal people, everyone thinks your bike is like a beginner bike even if it's a 600 supersport and asks when you're going to get a harley or says "you should get a harley they're so much nicer".

Imagine being a car guy who enjoys driving and sport-driving and having people tell you your boosted miata looks a little cheap and that you should get a lowrider chevy from the 70s. It's like that.

Ahh, so you're insecure and require the approval of others. So you come here and cry like babies about it because it makes you feel like a real adult?

i dont give a fuck, they are just not what i consider a motorcycle because they lack everything that makes a motorcycle fun.

His face says, I thought spending this much money would help, but something went terribly wrong.

Agreed.
You're my favourite dbt user btw.

But you do give a fuck! Because you're crying about it :)

Sorry I'm not fireblade user.

What is it with Americans and death wobbles? Their bikes wobble, their trucks wobble, can they engineer a single thing that doesn't attempt to wobble itself into a crash?

That's ok, I like all my dbt bros.
He's just my favourite.

that paint job is sick as fuck bro

It has nothing to do with security. It has to do with clueless people saying

>hey i see you like something BUT WHY DON'T YOU LIKE WHAT I LIKE ITS THE BEST?

It annoys you. The thing they like is associated with being annoyed. The thing they like becomes annoying. A symbol of annoyance, in the same way anime quickly becomes a disgusting symbol of virginity to anyone who interacts with its fans.

People don't normally do this with literally anything else. Food, clothes, movies, people somehow know how to shut up and acknolwedge that different tastes exist, but with bikes, all of a sudden otherwise normal people start acting like Veeky Forums shitposters, especially if they either own the bike they think you should get and have ridden nothing else, or don't own a bike at all. Hell, it also happens with cars.

And the US being what it is with its singular native manufacturer (indian is canadian now), it happens with harleys more often than it happens with hondas, especially among the crowd that doesn't even have a fucking bike.

-two wheels
-means to ride in suicidal fashion

What about that isn't a motorcycle?

I personally hate Harleys because rebuilding your engine should never be expected maintenance. I also do not ride with a buttplug inserted.

I'm more worried about whats gonna happen to yuroppeon engineering after islam take total control

> rebuilding your engine should never be expected maintenance

[angry 2smoke noises]

They invented maths. Everybody who wants to stay in tribal goatfuckkery will stay in the desert.

Springfield, Massachusetts is in Canada now huh?

the upper class is staying put in their cathedral cities. the dumb and poor ones are fleeing across the globe in search of white people who secretly hate them and want to give them free stuff to alleviate the guilt.

kind of like any people really

>be dumb and poor american
>flee to thailand/japan in search of women who secretly hate you but hate their dads more

>I personally hate Harleys because rebuilding your engine should never be expected maintenance.

you shut your whore mouth

t. yz250 owner

Just don't forget to work extra hard so you can give all your munnies to islam, friend

I'll have a big boy bike one day. You have a wonderful day user.

Dubs decidesse what i bolt to the right side of my bike

>Dubs decidesse what i bolt to the right side of my bike
beer keg

Any bike is a good bike.
You just keep doing you

Welp
Sem just got a whole lot more interesting

Euros love airbrush paint.

>cant accelerate
>cant rev
>cant lean
>cant brake
>cant have valve clearance checkups

>tfw even if your waifu was real, she wouldn't ride on the back of your motorcycle unless you had someone duct tape her to your back
>tfw just starting it up would give her PTSD

my heart made a mistake

I'm young and my back doesn't hurt so I enjoy the thrill of doing stupid shit on bikes that have more power than people honestly need

Because japan makes a better bike for a better price

They do this by doing something american automobile companies can't imagine - diversifying, so they don't need to make all their profit from high-end motor vehicles

>honda makes scooters, lawnmowers, aircraft engines, outboards, econoboxes, you name it
>all so they can use that profit to fund motorcycle R&D and smash it every year at motoGP

>ever tarnishing your brand by making cheap shit

wew we got someone who doesn't want to go bankrupt here. fucking nerd.

>is it because you cant afford one?

Actually the reason I hate harleys is because their owners are for the most part elitest pricks, as seen in your post. Also that attitude seems to spead to harley corporate as well.

>Hurrrdurr cant afford one?
>hurrdurr real bike
>hurrduurrrrr real men ride harlay-lays
>hurrdurrdurrhurr sound good
>hurdurrrdurr durr cant ride with you on japcrap

Fuck those bikes and everything they stand for.

>harleys are expensive meme

with the magic of credit it's the same amount of cash out of your budget each month as a metric bike, only the loan lasts longer

>american automobile companies
>high-end motor vehicles

What size top box for a commuter?
>needs to be narrow enough for filtering
>needs to be big enough for shopping and camping

I was thinking a givi monolock 42 liter would be a large enough volume without being a huge sail on the back of the bike.

With a straw that just goes up underneath. My Camelbak bottle is just long enough