What's the cheapest way to get into racing in Europe that's not kart racing?

What's the cheapest way to get into racing in Europe that's not kart racing?

We don't have a LeMons or anything similar here, which is kinda sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xhWTnw6PQps
youtube.com/watch?v=ePyX3WzqIxo
heide-cup.com/
europe.stripes.com/travel/time-rally-how-join-amateur-race-summer
youtu.be/0LG2LI66pMg
youtube.com/watch?v=9mg4lD3kciA
nuerburgring.de/en/events-tickets/automobile/glp-regularity-test.html
youtube.com/watch?v=joRUCD8ubaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkrace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Care for bikes? Supermoto track fees tend to be fairly cheap. You would probably have to opt for a DRZ or other slow bike to keep the maintenance costs down though.

>Buy car with good handling and cheap to replace parts
>Find an old gravel road that doesn't get used
>Make sure road isn't on hills
>Go fucking nuts
There's also stock car racing if you have that over there.

do those hyooj wings have any real function or is it for style?

Advertising + Spoiler
It's insane the amount of force super stocks need. Seeing as they're pretty much drifting at 100km/h 80% of the time.
It also makes for the ultimate white trash sport, way more crashes and a fuck ton louder then nascar.

youtu.be/xhWTnw6PQps

Yes we do, only more local. Depending on where you live, there are several folk racing series across the continent. Get a 500€ shitbox and go have fun.

>stock car racing
>cars are clearly not stock

Stopped riding after 4 years, still have a 50cc shitbike I bought for shenanigans sitting in the garage, but I lost almost all of my interest in bikes.

We do have stock car racing, but I honestly feel bad about trashing a functioning car.

What I absolutely hate is that there's Francorchamps 3 hours away, the Ring 2 hours away but neither one offers anything really nice.
It's all just 911 track days or tourist shit.
There's no drag strips you can use either. Getting into circuit racing is either stupidly expensive or a no-go.

I live in Luxembourg, so smack dab in the middle of Europe. I haven't found any racing series that lets you race shitboxes sadly. Have any?

lol those look like the retarded little brother of the world of outlaws sprint cars
youtube.com/watch?v=ePyX3WzqIxo

Yea but only those aren't covered in bash bars. It's more exciting to watch when someone gets overtaken in a corner then decides to get revenge by crashing into the cunt at 150km/h.

How far are you willing to drive? 1000km? Take a few days off and do a road trip somewhere.
heide-cup.com/
europe.stripes.com/travel/time-rally-how-join-amateur-race-summer
Search for banger racing/amateur racing and you'll find something for sure. I live in northern europe and here you can find folkraces every week if you're willing to travel a bit.

MY WHITE TRASH IS MORE WHITE TRASH THEN YOUR WHITE TRASH!!!!!
youtu.be/0LG2LI66pMg

It appears that every country has a different name for autocross. Here in Germany it's called club slalom. Fairly easy and cheap to get into because all you need to set it up is a parking lot or closed road and a bunch of cones, and even old FWD shitboxes are competitive thanks to the low weight and small turning circle.

Other than that I assume rallying would be an amateur friendly thing especially in Scandinavia, but even in other parts of Europe. Plenty of amateur and semiprofessional rally events in Germany as well.

Also motocross if you don't mind two wheel racing. Motocross tracks and motocross hillclimbs everywhere.

>still have a 50cc shitbike
Eyy, I built one of those a few weeks ago, waiting for a new CDI to come in so I can keep going 20mph below the speed limit on roads without bike lanes

oh yeah? hold my beer
youtube.com/watch?v=9mg4lD3kciA

>Ring 2 hours away
GLP at the ring
nuerburgring.de/en/events-tickets/automobile/glp-regularity-test.html

lel
leave it to the krauts to come up with the most autistic way to race around the ring

Thanks for that second link, it's really useful!

DUDE, thanks! I kept googling for autocross stuff, but as soon as I tried searching for club slalom stuff I found a bunch of shit. Even right here.

That seems fun.
I absolutely suck at looking up things, thanks for holding my hand, br/o/s.

youtube.com/watch?v=joRUCD8ubaY
autograss grass track racing

Inex legends are probably your best bet, they run ovals and road course under inex sanctioning, and I think they are classified as b-mods for scca autocross

are supermotos the optimal bikes to commit felonious behaviour on? rob a jewlerry store and then hop on one of these and curb hop and take trails to BTFO the police?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkrace

Folkracing and Car Orienteering are probably the cheapest forms of racing in Finland.