pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon.

The next gauntlet better not fucking include her, not yet.

Lyn~ Lyn~

Azura is shit

Azura a best

Fernand is cute! Cute!

Tsnuggle with Tsuper Tsweet Tsun Tsun

I want to drug Tiki's drink and watch her unconscious bodly gently slump to the floor as i scoop her limp body into my arms and kiss her soft motionless lips
i want to steal her dragonstone and tie her up to my bed, throwing myself on her and thrusting up and down my genitals onto her pelvis, rubbing my hands around her ass and her thick creamy thighs, as i elope i throw my face into her breasts and she wakes up in complete pleasure before i have to cover her mouth with chloroform again

Camus did nothing wrong

I want to Lyn Lyn's Lyns.

Worst girl.

stop making early threads for fucks sake

I want to join Veronica's army

Why is Windsweep so useless?

Is there any way to prevent the Sety speed rollover? LevinxFury. Playing one of the older translations, maybe they fixed it in Naga.
Maybe it doesn't even matter, Holsety gives him +20 spd and only weighs 5 so he'll probably double and dodge anyway

wasnt that early desu

Got a +res/-spd Femui. Should I merge the free one into her to compensate?

Reminder that you're all shit at fire emblem and worse than Etika, someone who beat your baby difficulty conquest chapter 10 on lunatic first try with no deaths.

Putting a baby in Faye!

I still don't know which of these builds is best for a +Spd Nino, considering every time I bring it up the answer seems to be different.

Sometimes it's Fury helps Desperation proc, sometimes it's Fury's a waste, sometimes it's some other answer entirely. Considering I'm one of the shittiest luck F2Pers out there, I can't really afford to throw them around since I only have one Hinata and one Buncina.

Does anybody actually run one of these builds and can share your thoughts?

kys

I'd take neutral over -spd desu senpai

so what? what's the point of having early general thread, so we can have the same fucking scripted posts every single time and someone's waifu in the OP?

i can't do much about the scripted posts but I never use waifus for OPs unless you count the Camus Crew as such for some retarded reason

I adore Felicia. All I want is to make her happy.

So what's the deal with Dread Fighters in Echoes? Nothing really impressed me about them in Awakening or Fates (besides Awakening!Aggressor). Did they get some kind of usable upgrade?

>implying Camus isn't best waifu
when's he coming lads?

first one

>as i elope
What did he meme by this?

- Great attack, skill and speed.
- High moment.
- Can tank magic.
- Dope animations.

They're one of the worst enemies to fight, since they fuck your mages up the ass and dodgetank literally everything
The same applies when you're using them though. Added bonus of being able to cycle back into villager forever for massive stat gains.

>Tiki crossover fanart with Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid exists
>She's not quetzalcoatl

One fucking job japs

I like Hana

Fuck OFF Hector

>hammerhead
>not Cherche
I'm on my 17th one so far.

movement*

waifu, husbando, whatever, you get what I mean

I mean, sure. But I like to think it's pretty clear the OP image isn't some pandering or tumblr shipping nonsense or anything, just three Camus' artwork together.

Fae is cute! CUTE!

How is it? How often do you actually get into Desperation range in an Arena battle, and does having Fury on ever come back to bite you?

hopefully soon. i want him so bad

>mad over shit rolls on an average banner despite already owning a dozen different highly valued, high tier characters with perfect or near perfect IVs

I feel like this game is turning me into an entitled prick as a means to fuck my wallet.

what skills does femui want

>Let's play FE4
>They don't do second gen

I have 20k feather and want to upgrade a event character (Michalis, Ursula...), who is the best character available so far or wait for zephiel/xander

>the little turtle isn't fir

apply yourself

Any more like this?

I use the same build, Fury is a blessing since the buff to get defenses means she can actually bait and counter-kill some dangerous mages, and that combined with the Fury procs means you're almost always triggering desperation. The only problem is that by then Nino's already killed everyone, probably.

I'd almost consider Vantage over it, but I've occasionally used Desperation to take out a Hector so it's probably better.

faye is shit

>everything else is green
>Fir

anal skill

Wait for Zephiel or Xander, Michalis is pretty nice if you needed a green like I did, and Ursula might be good for a Cavalry team if you don't have Reinhardt.

Sloppy Blow 3

Veronica is the protagonist of FEH.

>Added bonus of being able to cycle back into villager forever for massive stat gains.
Cycle back for massive stat gains? What do you mean by that? Do you get unlimited Second Seals or something?

After Lloyd but before the Black Knight.

The game seriously needs more and more frequent GHBs. Like have one every week and then eventually have two each week but the second is a previous GHB for people who missed it.

>seven (7) fucking niles
>not a single one is even 4 stars for iceberg fodder
I'm never letting cute cucks trick me into this worthless color again

Hone Lust 3

The real question to the B skill on Nino is desperation vs g tomebreaker

do I?
>5 Star this perfect IV Effie(+atk -spd)
>save feathers for Zephiel
>5 star a fodder to give a brave lance+ to perfect Effie and 5 star her later

>G Tomebreaker

literally for what purpose

Villager promotes to merc, merc promotes to myrm, myrm promotes to dread fighter, dread fighter promotes to villager. Your stat caps are the same across all classes.
Consider the implications of this.

I forgot how HUGE Ross was.

>only one blue GHB unit so far
>we're about to get our second red sword in a row of four
also colorless GHB unit when

>also colorless GHB unit when
How many villain archers are there?

As a man who invested in 5* Brave Lance+ Effie I can't recommend it enough. She becomes a monster.

A-alright, here I go!

please give me Rienfleche Uhai
or shin
or rath
anyone, really

As far as Effie goes, yes. That picture needs more skills on the enemy units though.

Can I quit reinstalling now?

got it. so which one am i doing first? giving her the lance or just 5 starring her?

>Marth

Nope.

Imagine the shitstorm

but this sword is also an armour.

also how many GHB do we have left? It's Camus and then who? If Camus is the last then the next chapters of the story should be coming in June-July right?

>no Hector, Linde, Ryoma or Takumi
reroll

How did they fuck up archers so bad in 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12

Do it again. Try for 5* Eirika.

Xander and Lloyd are gonna be GHB too.

As long as it doesn't have Close Counter, I don't see the issue.

After all, that's the only reason people would use Takumeme over other archers.

Camus isn't even in the lineup that goes until May. Shit, even Lloyd's in there and he's not even in the game yet.

>Giving us a free Tacomeme
you wish

will there ever going to be some sort of legfest in FEH

Any skills worth inherting from Arthur or should I throw him in the trash?

Depends on if you have good IVs.

It comes with 1-3 range Skadi and pseudo attack stance

>this rerolling this late
It's like you don't even want inheritance.

Lancebreaker, if you need that niche filled.

Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker is nice.
Don't need the full tree. Just LB2 is enough.

Swap or Lancebreaker

If you're going to be using her offensively then lance first, if you're using her primarily as a wall 5 star first.

This is fine if you have good IV's. Seeing as how you already leveled up your marth though I can't say either way. Check the Nino's IV's as well.

I just got back from a six month job trip where I was in a shitty country with no internet.

The roster was like 40 minutes of play, considering they give you 48 orbs right off the bat.

Should I?

>Veronica is the wife of protagonist of FEH

You're fine, keep it.

you can get much better with 48 orbs.
also use Nox for faster rerolling. google how.