This will never be a thing again

>this will never be a thing again

MILLIONS OF PERSONS AROUND THE WORLD MAKE DOUGH.

My gf likes to cook and bake for me.

yeah but is she qt?

>this will never be a thing again in the western world
fixed

Did they ban rolling pins?

>baking isn't a thing
I wan't /pol9k/ to leave.

>mum's baking in the kitchen right now.
feels good man.

Yeah a real qt

But it is. My mum bakes and I have several classmates that like to bake.

nuh uh

cooking and baking arent a thing anymore?

Are you an american?

something about her smile is a little off

Once you find out how store bought bread is made, you'll never want to eat it again.

Also freshly baked bread smells so fucking good. Makes my day.

So your millenial ass should learn how.

>Black and white photos are never coming back
:-(

I like to bake cakes with my mom and GF

>mass starvation is never coming back

-_-

I really miss rolling-pins...

There's nothing stopping you from dressing up as a girl OP

>Amerimongrel can only have walmart bread or has to make it himself.

Ebin

>muh millennials
or just buy it from a bakery just like you used to gramps

>implying it ever was a thing

There are still women out there that just want to be a homemaker. I dunno why but they exist if you look hard enough.

>I dunno why

Not everyone is a degenerate

>if you don't follow your "role" you're degenerate
Kys

My bitch bakes me lots of stuff

If a girl wants that dick she'll do anything for it

But I bake at home

To an extent, yes,

This, desu wa.

You know what OP meant. You all know what OP meant. He meant pic related.

>you will never be a cute trap

Our moms bake, but do the women of today?

Why are you ironizing this? It's the literal truth. When people are failed by their parents and educators, and never learn their roles, chaos ensues.

And nothing of value was lost.

Of course? Have you never visited a bakery?

This is the kind of thinking that creates a dependent, deskilled, decadent people.

>using a buzzword that literally just means "I don't like it"

I am not the one who does not know what a bakery is.

Check mate.

Division of labor nigga

Not everybody has to farm

We can study, build, heal, and more

> genocide is a kek

And when you become sufficiently dependent on food services that is when you are owned essentially.

Sorry, knowing how to bake is not hand-plowing. That's quite a jump you're making, Crash Bandicoot.

fpbp

零's presence on Veeky Forums is truly a blessing

Exactly.

Yeah, the parents of all those girls who went to university and got a degree are clearly a failure. I should quit uni and go to the kitchen instead amirite.

Yes.

That's a good thing though, women are realizing their true potential in the face of a patriarchal society that holds them back
And hopefully this November we'll see our first female President and the world will know what women are Truly capable of.
Not just relegated to the demeaning task of being a house wife, no women can be so much more.

Weak b8 m8, i r8 zilch/8.

if Islam takes over it will

plently of girls like cooking you retard.
it's about choice. if you want people to be forced to do something fuck off back to the middle east I'm sure they have room for you faggot

Wow, couldn't think of a different idea in two whole minutes.

Inshallah

>So your millenial ass should learn how.
I am the first person in my family going back at least 3 generations that regularly bakes bread.

Victory is assured brother

Couldn't think of a different idea in five whole minutes.

Plenty of women around the world are housewives

noone has baked bread in most families for generations you dip
its popular with liberal millenials now

Not bait, I genuinely feel women don't need to relapse into the "housewife" troupe.
And come November everyone will know that the Male Lead household is an outdated Relic of the past.

Is that baby asian?

I know your pain user. I too wish we could return to using wooden rolling pins but everyone seems to prefer their plastic or stone rolling pins these days.

I know lots of women that bake and do house chores. The difference now is that the duties are expected to be split between both partners, as both partners are expected to work. This is entirely fair.

>stone rolling pins

I didn't even know this was a thing. Are they any good?

dyeb

Marble pins are for pastry because they remain cool and don't melt butter and fat in the dough. Plastic rolling pins are for fondant because they are nonstick, smooth and low weight. Wood pins are general purpose.

>dyeb

Not much. Just starting.

the one user I know that socializes

What is this thread about?

IKDG

>oh no people have choices about their lives now

>finding fulfillment in a career instead of a family

I really unironically hope you don't do this. I'm the furthest thing from a hippie but holy shit.

Problem is their choices fucked it up.

Most women were fine being housewives, a few bull dykes were mad and changed the entire economy so now very few women can be housewives.

At least they have a career in HR though!

I agree. Hopefully capitalism will collapse soon.

>muh traditions

This is one of the most basic spooks and you still treat it seriously.

/r/asianmasculinity plz go

>le spoop maymay

Yup, it'll be fun seeing all the strong wymyn getting raped to death when the collapse happens

I, too, am upset by the fact that woman now have the independence to make their own choices and are no longer subservient to me by virtue of my genitals.

>western """"women"""" will actually abandon their children in daycare and outsource parenting to the educational system so they can live out their Murphy Brown fantasies

>western """"women"""" thought being a housewife was oppressive so they decided to be working single moms instead

>dictating how people find fulfillment in
>family life is the one-size-fits-all lifestyle

But why though.

>I wish I had worked more hours

t. no one ever

>progressive, liberated societies are so great they're literally dying and being replaced by more traditional peoples

Do you not like money and financial independence, user?

>you want traditional family values what are you a MUSLIM!!!?
reminder that muslims have birthrates through the roof meanwhile white birthrates are dropping and white countries are being filled with replacement levels of non-white migrants that do start families and have kids

i hope you're not implying system where you're paid as low as possible is supportive for traditional family.

>learning how to bake is hard

some people wanna do more with their lives than clean a house and change a diaper you know