/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Endgame ship edition.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Union X launch
>One Year Anniversary

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

usgamer.net/articles/hajime-tabata-talks-about-the-transformation-of-versus-xiii-to-final-fantasy-xv
youtu.be/FyM8NVl4yBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for worst ship

delet this thred

>not posting the real endgame
It's like you decided to overlook all the homolust in the series

I vote for a xemnas thread next time can someone post xemnas pictures?

post cute girls

Why are you posting a whore

Aqua is pure! Kairi is a slut who could probably take 5 dicks up her hole.

>Endgame ship edition.

Maybe not end game.

But it is Best Ship.

Too bad pic related, OP's pic and the other one I got from a fancomic, are the only good pictures I have for this ship.

fuck off with that cucck shitt OP

Enough with that homoshit

What makes you think this perfect woman is a whore?

I used to love this ship.
Didn't the girl who made all the good Xemnas/Aqua pictures also make a lot of Xemnas/Saix pictures too?

I use to have some but I lost them.

She did. She has a bad habit of deleting them though. And all I saved was the Xemqua pics.

So that you keep putting money into the game. We were already hitting a wall on the original limit for how far damage could go.

Honestly Aqua seems like a prude.
Or if not a prude, then a very high maintenance and fussy slut....for the one she loves.

What is being said here?

>very high maintenance
I would do anything for her.

I knew I should've saved the pictures when she used to be on tumblr.

>tfw she liked me but now she's gone ;_;

And I think there actually IS an option to make your posts not rebloggable on tumblr. If only I could have figured out how, and told her how to do it.

>And I think there actually IS an option to make your posts not rebloggable on
Isn't that going against the point of the platform? And I believe she's back on there but under a different name.

It's like xccx69691 or something.

>Isn't that going against the point of the platform?

Yes, but she DIDN'T want people to reblog her art- unless she specifically said that it was okay to reblog it.

She left because too many people weren't following the instructions she put on her art to Not Reblog and Only Like.

But there is a way to make a blog have art/posts on it that can't be reblogged. It makes sense for some people since Tumblr is big, easy to use, and popular; so a lot of people are on that website and can easily see/access different blogs.

>Yes, but she DIDN'T want people to reblog her art- unless she specifically said that it was okay to reblog it.

....I know....I was there.

She always wrote:

%Don't Steal, Don't Repost, Don't Reblog - You Can Like

Or something like that.
She would only let certain things be reblogged.

One time I accidentally reblogged something she didn't want to be reblogged and she messaged me and said "EVEN YOU?" and I said, "Oh no! Did I make a mistake? I'm so sorry! I'll find it and delete it right now!", but she laughed and said "Nah it's okay, I'll let you reblog it. I like you." or something like that.

Yeah I'm confused as well

I love getting stuff reblogged, that means more people can see my work

Plus, if she's worried about stealing, people can just download it and post it as there own anyways. Though I guess reblogging would make that easier..

I really don't get what's the issue with reblogging

Goddamn, she's the only person doing Xemqua art, why is she batshit?

Aren't all western artists super autistic in some way? I haven't seen one yet that's like 'Man, I love to non-profit draw, make sure to show it to all your friends!'

>tumblr users discussing tumblr users and what makes them all special snowflakes
You should go back instead of bringing that shit here.

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./
this thread is now owned by GRAND STRATEGY GENERAL. dam your a fag.. have double the dose of flippum birdums 0_o,,

She's Japanese.

this is the true nature of khg

Should I give my king donald and goofy medal ab3max?

It's guilted at 98% but I have an extra for a reroll in the future.

Alright /v/, Xemnas or Ansem?

In terms of what? Looks? If so then Xemnas because he's basically looks like Terra who is sexy.

What kind of music does she like?

Generic top 40 shit

That's a shame.

How did this shit pass the censor? Like what the fuck, it's supposed to be a kid's game.

According to Nomura, KH isn't aimed specifically at kids.

reminder Namine's dress is trash

What's his deal?

Kinky

I'm getting
some homo feelings right now.

blame nomura for not genderbalancing the villians

I love how this medal got completly worthless

eh, it was good for when it was release, if only for a little bit. I still use it for proud mode, like upright, guilted medals, 6 star, speed, and single target only requirements.

Aqua is pure yet sexy.

It would have been good for f2p and people just starting out.

Check em

I almost don't want to do another quest ever again
how do I disable exp?

>that time discrepancy for Re:CoM
I feel like even with the grindy Trophies, I can actually recommend Plat'ing Re:CoM now.
Y'know, if you're so inclined.

I'm not even burnt out.
Stacked difficulties makes a big difference.

Congratulations. I'm just glad they listened to the community after 2.5, I shudder to think the mess they would have made BBS if people didn't complain.

After 1.5, damn it.

>12 separate runs for the plat

I need help to do Vexen XIII
Help

give up

Maybe I should try after guilting Maleficent B?
Where I can find Merryweather before tomorrow?

omega raid bosses
or see Guide in the first post

>page 10
RIP /khg/

Thank fuck they're fixing the models. Sora looks like a corpse there.

Well we've got what, another year or two before it releases? Plenty of time for them to work on the models. And 0.2 Kairi (KHUx) looks perfect there so fingers crossed that's what the end product ends up resembling. We saw them alter the Terra and Aqua models right up until the release of 2.8 so I'm not too worried that they'll fuck them up for KH3.

>We saw them alter the Terra and Aqua models right up until the release of 2.8 so I'm not too worried that they'll fuck them up for KH3.
They still looked off a bit too me but Aqua in 0.2 looks miles better than her 0.2 medal. Hopefully they also fix those wrinkly lips. I don't even know how THAT got past them.

Wasn't quite there, but still miles better than what we saw at the start. Remember the chin in the opening cinematic? I'm not sure how any of those early models got past QA. I'm thinking they weren't finished but got leaked.

>Remember the chin in the opening cinematic? I'm not sure how any of those early models got past QA.
Thank God they fixed it, but yeah, I don't either. Especially since that scene sticks out like a sore thumb since she's just standing there.

Now it makes me wonder what's going on with the development staff. I know they've had various job openings in the last couple of years.

Not too sure. Last I heard some of the guys were working on DLC for FFXV.

>Last I heard some of the guys were working on DLC for FFXV.

I know Tabata said that they have shit planned for the next year at the minimum.

>the next year at the minimum
Fuck. Oh well. If anything it'll be VIIR that ends up taking away from KH3. I'm sure Square Enix want to get that cash cow out the door ASAP.

Yep:
>"As far as the DLC is concerned, we have plans for a full year of content. So that will last us at least through the year," he says. Tabata is quick to clarify that the upcoming DLC packs don't mean that the existing game is somehow unfinished, though: "It's not that users have an incomplete version of the game and that we're filling in the gaps now. Rather, we've already released the complete version of the game, and what we're doing is simply enhancing that experience for people, or providing different styles of play for characters. And again, this comes back to the point of Noct being the main character, the only playable character. We were able to focus on Noct in the main game and really highlight his narrative. With the DLC, now that we have the opportunity, the time, the resources, et cetera, we're able to then turn the spotlight on to his friends - Gladiolus, Ignis, Prompto - and highlight their stories now. I really believe that XV is Noctis's game, though. It's his experience, his life, his story. The DLC is really about his friends."
>usgamer.net/articles/hajime-tabata-talks-about-the-transformation-of-versus-xiii-to-final-fantasy-xv

What a waste of resources. The amount of time and money to do all of that will most likely only ever break even. They'd be better off just cutting their losses now that XV has shipped and focus solely on KH3 and VIIR.

I mean, I did like FFXV and I appreciate more content, but I want KH3.

The whole saga of FFXV's development saddens me.

I didn't hate it, but just had a very average experience with it. Plus I was on it's rollercoaster since the Versus XIII days so that probably didn't help. Now I just want KH3, it's been long enough as it is and we all need closure.

Thanks to the new buff stacking cap and ikairi2, my MoG can only be further leveled by using adamantite
Is there something else i should be saving my adamantites for?
i already max-adamantited the season 1 non-proud mode keyblades

>we all need closure.
We won't get it.

So due to traits this is my strongest magic medal I have, should I slap on an attack boost 3 max on her or wait for 4 max?

Also what's your busted medals now traits are added?

There's enough Adamantite for all the Keyblades that use it.

This
Fucking leave

>10 Hours Ago
Safe to say they've stopped talking about it.

Wait until you get the one that reduces the Guage usage to 1 or by 1

I'm usually on active boards. Don't look at the times things are posted.
But they still need to leave

>10 hours ago
They're probably already gone.

xehanort will die for real

Until he comes back as a ghost

KH3 isn't the end of the series, just the end of the Xehanort saga. So when I say we won't get closure, best believe that they're gonna have a cliffhanger of some sort.

It'll be like KH2's ending. There'll be the closure of SRK back on Destiny Islands finally, except this time there won't be a letter from Mickey. However the secret movie will obviously be the hint at KH4 or KH: Subtitle.

yeah, hoow horrible would it be if there were tumblr posters in our general...

It would be terrible

Wouldn't they be too triggered to come here?

Who do you think is behind all the homo posting?

have bears gotten 4th more than once?

youtu.be/FyM8NVl4yBY

I have 3000 Jews left.

Odds iKairi/iKairi2
Evens save jews
0 kill myself