Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.2.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/785788-octavia’s-anthem-update-2020/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/j5lpBr9.png
youtube.com/watch?v=tR-9oXiytsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for rework Oberon

Who do I contact to join the PS4 clan?

Nidus augs when?

Red Crit Flux Rifle is the best weapon in the entire game

What IS the BEST
Grenade LAUNCHER
???

>How to join /wfg/ Alliance: i.imgur.com/j5lpBr9.png
What's even the point of this when no one wants to join?

Frogbutt Tennogen coming soon

Also, is it even open? I know the meme is to say they're full, but are they?

>Wraith weapons are all Grineer aesthetic
>Vandal weapons have Lotus sigils
I'm confused.

since they're not going to fix the fucking game and instead just keep adding more shit to make people buy plat, potato nightclubs when?

No, DE is just lazy.

Yes.

Just finished runing around on the moon.

Space mom has a certain... thickness... I was unaware of.

9 picks what I re-roll

daikyu

Daikyu

aall of them

tfw was enjoying this game until the void/map changes last year

now I can't get into it no matter how I try

theres so much grindy bullshit and I would forgive that if DE actually tried to balance the frames/weapons so they are all usable and made kubrows not shit and made the other sentinels not shit but DE doesn't instead DE spends their time adding more RNG and powercreep

i hate DE help what do

Go play some good games instead. Really not a complicated thought user.

Name 1 (one) good game that can be played with friends.

Guns of Icarus

>Good

fuck you and your loaded questions.

Ready 2 Rumble, Dreamcast

>Get my first Riven in a week and a half from sortie, after Credit booster/statue/statue/endo/statue/statue/statue/statue/statue
>It's YET ANOTHER FUCKING SENTINEL RIVEN.

I've played off and on for about 2 years. I'm MR 15 and running out of mastery fodder weapons in the market. I've never been in a clan before, is it worth it to find one to keep climbing up the good goy ladder or should I just try to leave again and find a new game?

I would honestly take anything else other than rivens.

So, is there an intuitive way to unlock the DLC you buy through steam, in-game?

Sony

Meh rolls but with reload speed or great damage with -corpus?

>DLC
ahahahahahaha

if you want more trace and rep capacity, and starting weapon capacity, and whatever other fringe benefits MR gives, yes it's worth it because it shouldn't involve any cost or obligations past an initial minor social interaction

Wraith weapons are special Grineer weapons.

Vandal weapons have been defaced by the Tenno

What are the available playstyles for Banshee?

Seems like:
1. Max all attributes, Resonating Quake farm build for starchart but can suffer from enemies dropping all their stuff far away.
2. Medium range, max duration, some +strength Resonance Sonar for a pseudo-Spore that can help at very high levels.
3. Minimum range Savage Silence for melee shenanigans.

Is there anything else? I want to consider them when placing polarities so that I can switch between them freely. Also is Sonic Fracture worth the slot? Seems like an AOE version of Ash's armor strip could be useful, but if Sonar boosts damage enough then it can be pointless maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=tR-9oXiytsk
post things DE doesn't understand

Except the Strun and Latron Wraith exist. Same for the Braton, Imperator and Lato Vandal; all tenno constructs.

So the Vulkar Wraith is sold by Baro, right? I don't have the patience eyeball all these fucking invasions hoping for the better variant of the one sniper I have a riven of.

Corpus sell to everyone. The Latron Wraiths are customized versions for their elite edgeforces.

Grineer don't use Latrons at all. Brat and Lato are not corpus manufactured anymore.

Far as we've seen yeah, it's only been in Baro's inventory and never part of Invasions

>actually investing in a tig riven

Worked in the past.

I'm pretty sure they understand, fatfuck's just too lazy to actually spend time on it, plus its not profitable in the short term. That's how Rivens came into existence. They took what they should have done and be doing every couple of months, added a slot machine and released it to the players, making them play a hopeless game of chasing the optimal stat while charging them for more game balance with Riven slots.

An other canon queer warframes besides Nezha?

Hydroid The Buttpirate

Aug 1: Linked enemy no longer generates a virulence stream, instead Nidus now creates 3 pronged streams with the same strength as a single one. There are gaps in between the streams so it isn't a damage triple unless at close range.

Aug 2: If Larva is casted directly onto an enemy it will attach to him. The enemy is ragdolled and the larva will pull itself along by continuously trying to drag new enemies into the katamari ball. The more enemies dragged in the faster the power ends.

Aug 3: Power effects are reversed. Linked enemies provide Nidus with additional strength and a power regeneration while slowing them down and cutting their damage by a percentage. Linked allies share damage at a reduced amount, where both parties take only 35% of the damage of the attack each (30% negated). If the hit would deal fatal damage to the ally then it will break the link and give all 70% to Nidus.

Aug 4: Infested area slowly spreads and expands in the direction of any enemy that dies while in the radius of the power. Duration is extended for every enemy killed on the creep. The three nest objects remain where they are and are still the weakpoints for nullifiers; the expanded infested creep won't be affected by them.

Ash and Ember are trannies.
Equinox is a crossdresser.

No lesbians? Me and my girlfriend wanted to play the game together

who gives a shit, they're all lesbians if you want because there's no defined sexuality in the game

Biometal golems do not have sexualities, nor holes to fuck.

Wow, take it easy.

I just got my first fucking Shotgun Riven. Took me long enough.

Should I bother unveiling it, or just sell it veiled?

don't tell me how to take it, why are you oppressing me?

What if Riven Mods couldn't be rerolled, but had no weapon limitations other than rifle/shotgun/pistol/melee?

and also give them their own mod-slot, so that even if your Riven is mediocre, at least you don't have to sacrifice another mod slot for it.

then the system would be pointless in terms of both its apparent goals (add more shiny shit to grind and get people to rebuild old MR fodder as well as generating higher volume/value plat exchanges) and what DE stated to be the intent behind them

Is there a general time of day where you want to use the trade-chat/maroo to sell shit?

yes, I generally prefer to use them literally fucking never

>Finally get Riven after weeks of statues
>It's a flaming piece of fucking garbage

Most times are fine but in my experience before 12AM EST since that's around the time chinks and japs get on and they will constantly undercut anything with remotely any value.

That's because the goal itself is stupid

I don't disagree

>See some fag in trade chat selling Trinity Prime for 20p
>Think 'Man, that's a fucking steal but i'm already grinding for her. No need to waste plat.'
>It's been a week since I saw that retard, and I haven't gotten a single piece of Trinity Prime
Regret. Nothing but regret.

If DE wants to make less popular weapons more used, they can just go around increasing their stats. Add 5% crit chance here, some status chance there, and whatnot.

that would require some forethought and planning ,like they would have to have intended relative positions and progression for most weapons

>tfw weapon crafts will eventually need weapons with X amount of forma in them

Knowing DE, they'll just add some bullshit extra rare material+method along the lines forma meets kuva to 'upgrade' the base abilities/stats of a weapon. It'll function sort of like Syndicates but for individual weapons.

DE will create multiple 'tiers' of weaponry sort of like the riven disposition. You can't downgrade if your weapon is on a higher/highest tier like the Tigris Prime/Galatine Prime. Meanwhile, you can continue to upgrade the base stats of a MK1-Braton or some shit until it's around that base level of stats.

Like, the MK1-Braton will never match the Braton Prime, but once upgrade to the same tier wherever the base Braton Prime lies, it can be a diet option. One you don't have to farm parts for/can't be vaulted. You just have to be willing to grind it up and offer up the upgrade material in the proper amounts.

r8 my idea Just kidding even if DE did this it would be fucked up, useless, and end up forgotten like 90% of the shit they add.

So Octavia comes out later this morning for us consolefags and I have a few questions

Are the dance emotes free?
How fun is Octavia?
How do I color my Nezha?

She's mastery fodder, don't bother

What is with Infested murdering my framerate on this game? There's nothing in Warframe this 1060gtx shouldn't be able to handle at 100+ fps but it dips to 40ish regularly on Infested missions.

T. TQ

Yeah
You'll have to decide that for yourself
Hatsune Miku colors

Huh, so you're the second one huh? Few threads ago some user complained the same thing, except it was happening regardless of presence of Infested. General consensus is DE broke something in the latest patch, so the best you can do is fiddle around with all the settings and see what fits. Worst you can do is reinstall.

Turn off physx, your 192 bit bus is showing.

It is off.

It's been broken for awhile. Even upgraded from a 560TI about six months ago, and I generally get around the 'same' performance with my 1060 with just this game alone. Everything else plays buttery with everything close to maxed.

Did you optimize cache from the launcher? Also what cpu do you have?

Optimized a couple weeks ago to try and troubleshoot it as a possible cause for another unrelated issue (where the game hitches for a second the first time I pull out my scanner in any mission).

CPU is an i5-4670K, OC'd to 3.8ghz. Not exactly a new CPU, but Warframe isn't even utilizing more than 70% of any given core when the game crashes down to 40-50fps.

Is the Ignis decent for actually using? I like flamethrowers and hate aiming.

You can forma it or the Ignis Wraith enough where it murders low-level, performs well in mid, and arguably is 'ok' on some mid-high stuff. I primarily use it for lazy runs or crate farming now that Telos Boltice got nerfed into oblivion.

Well all I can give for advice is to:

1.) Try re optimizing again after recent updates.

2.) Overclock your gpu, 1060's should be able to reach pretty hefty overclocks like the rest of the series. Specifically the memory over the core clock imo.

3.) Go into nvidia settings from desktop and set image settings preview to performance.

4.) uninstall and be free of this hell once and for all

I'll try OC'ing the card. Shit runs relatively cool in this case anyhow.

Just baffles me it doesn't run perfectlys on my hardware as-is, the game is practically a late-gen PS3/360 game as far as visuals go, which shouldn't trouble any toaster.

The infested ship/hive tileset has buttawful lighting optimization so it's on DE's end if most of your bogdown moments are on Eris or anywhere using that tileset.

Yeah, generally I wouldn't mind it, but a drop from 100+ to under 60 always gives cause for concern.

Speaking of the scanner hitch, I think that was introduced on the War Within update.

Good to pop spores with on Corpus sorties, that about it.

>pseudo spore
Just for comparing it to that 16 forma cuck trash frame you get no build from me

I've already experimented with the builder and figured out that two extra vazarin is enough for everything I want. But damn, after I only just determined that it was too much of a hassle to bother with Blind Rage just a few days ago but then these builds are only possible by combining a lot of corrupted mods.

Oh well. More of a reason to stop being lazy and go trade for all the other important mods I don't have and finally be done with it.

>Akkad-ing pub for cheap memes
>equinox
>as soon as he sees me one motherfucker will not shut up about how equinox takes no skill
>ignis slova
I see you too like to press 4 and sometimes fire a weapon

Is this game fun yet?

no, check back in 2035

After failing the mastery 8 challenge 7 times in a row, today I finally did it.

Someone praise me

you might be better off just quitting the game now, and probably considering suicide

Everyone starts somewhere

Nice try you shitter

Nigga there is a test areas in the relay, use it.

blacklisted

listblacked

Borderlands 2

What's the best weapon for channelling execution? I'm currently using a Nikana with Tranquil Cleave

>not having by far the easiest prime to get in the entire game

Space beast terror fright.

>Nikana
Please don't tell me you're using a basic nikana

The hell do I do with this?

shove it up ur ass

Dragon because I don't Prime yet, I'm working on it