Is this the official driving position of a douchebag?

Is this the official driving position of a douchebag?

No, this is.

What a cunt

I unironically drove like that in my first bimmer, epitome of douchiness I know but my douchebaggery has mellowed out quite a bit since then

well its that and the driving position of a retard

how could you even think you have anywhere near as good control at 12 o'clock as 3 and 9

why do you care so much about how I touch my wheels faggot

No, it's a very, very common position for any driver.

Why do you give a fuck anyway? You aren't driving an F1 car; you don't need to have a serious 9 and 3 pose the whole time.

Nah, you see that badge right in the middle of that steering wheel? If you're able to see it, that's the official driving position of a douchebag

FPBP.

left hand on the top right side of wheel or right hand on top left side of wheel

I refer to it as the douche cross over

Wasn't there a thread long ago about a guy looking for a new wheel for his newish M3 and after enough people asked him about why he needed a new one, it was revealed he wore that spot down from constantly driving like that?

left wrist on top of steering wheel

right hand on cellphone

>he still drives
fucking scum

hehe my nigga

It's only acceptable in a big dick v8

I like my left hand at 7 when I'm just cruising, right hand free. When I actually need to use the steering wheel my hands go wherever they need to.

Don't understand why anyone would do this. It's not comfortable or practical.

If he is reversing, it is acceptable.

only thumb at 6o'clock is ultimate douche. also called 6 on cock

Usually 9-3, sometimes one hand on the 12 like op or sometimes 5-7 when chilling

Idk but getting autistic over driving positions is p retarded

Hand on top allows for ultimate driving control. I can hook hard left or right instead of being constricted by having my hands off center

if im relaxing yea i'll put my hand like that. don't have to be 3 and 9 all the time.

that's how i have to hold the wheel when i'm swatting at my kids in the back seat.

Clamped at 1oclock for motorway driving. 1990 miat with no rear sway and no rear bracing twitchy AF.

You should use a rod to beat them while driving.

wouldn't want to miss them and hurt the leather.

I used to cruise with my left hand at 11-12 when I had tilt steering but now that neither of my cars have it I cruise with my hand at about 7 because it's closer and I can lean farther back.

I just put my hands wherever they're comfortable

8 o clock here

Who /one finger/ here?

E36?

>Goofing off on the 90

How stupid are you? CHP is in the fucking photo.

How common is it for roads to be that dirty in burgerville? Serious question, not banter btw.

it's pretty common as you get closer to more populated cities pretty much anywhere i can think of
there is an undeniable littering problem across the whole of the states

Im in Connecticut and haven't seen anything that bad, that looks to be all leaves or a combination of dirt, ragweed, and leaves.

The fuck is he gonna do, charge through the traffic and bust through the divider to write that faggot a ticket?

Yes because that would make my day.

Most of the shit in that photo is probably leaf litter, those fucking eucalyptus trees shed leaves year-round.

Most of the freeways in LA are actually cleaner than that one, owing to the fact that they're generally elevated and walled in, or recessed and lined with "cleaner" vegetation (lots of ice plants and other drought-resistant shit). Separation from the street level keeps most of the urban crap off the highway, save for the odd ladder/mattress, bits of tire tread, and other vehicle debris.

Surface streets vary in cleanliness depending on the area. Homeless scum in LA make a giant fucking mess wherever they go. Other than that there are street sweepers keeping most of places from getting too nasty.

Rural highways are mostly pretty clean. I'm not sure what other urban areas are like around the country. I remember a relative describing Santa Fe as "land of the single-serve whiskey bottles", because the locals will drink those while driving and chuck them out the window to avoid prosecution.

I meant more in the general sense, since West LA CHP is around the corner from the Slauson end, they're all over the 90 and constantly fleecing people for speeding and any other stupid shit they can write a ticket for. Anyone who drives there regularly should know to behave. It's a very short freeway.

It's frustrating as fuck, I hardly ever hit traffic when I drive through there, but I have to resist the temptation to put the pedal down because the place is a total speed trap.

>LA County

Absolutely haram user.

I live in NY and Ive never seen litter on that level

this is the comfiest position

>Porsche
>Rose Gold Panerai

Yup asshole

>year 1 of our lord and savior Donald Trump
>not driving with your feet