/dsg/ - dark/demon's souls general

Left the souls series for monster hunter
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/176984
youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PURE STR BUILDS ARE FUN

someone's going to call you shit because you can't dodge lightning

watch

actually no, strength/vit builds are fun

Is this shit coming to Steam or not?

STR/VIT BUILDS ARE FUN AS FUCK

NO FUCK YOU, I JUST CRUSHED ALDRICH IN ONE GO LIKE THE PUNY PUSSBAG HE IS

Can someone help me muel a untrue dark ring to another character?

PC
Tower on the WAll
Password: dsg

i can give you embers or something.

what do you think PC means?

How many slabs can you get in one playthrough, DLCs not included?

It actually isn't available on steam.

tFF edition is exclusively physical, and cannot be obtained digitally for any platform.

Source: Japanese DaS3 website.

You left out the ocerlot/champion gundyr/fireless shrine bit

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/176984
This is the best way to play DS3, just do this build, get what you want and then respec

Assuming you're not a CE PC cheating scum hacking faggot ass bitch nigga

8 in the base game
3 in Ashes of Ariandel
4 in the Ringed City

This man is right, especially since the advent of the new Prisoner's Chain meta.

See, this is what I thought first, but then the end of this trailer has the Steam logo:youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0

Probably just intern's mistake since there would probably be a page for tFF edition on Steam right now if it were coming.

>saving squidward
>sword fragment to pickle pee
>havel
>nameless king
>golden winged knight trio
>archives lever
>elevator by dragonslayer armor
>shrine handmaiden after lorian

Can someone drop me Favor +3, Ring of the Embedded, and Broadsword?
PS4

Is there any good weapons for a str/faith build 50str/30faith ?

After doing a full playthrough with the old man voice, I think I can safely say it's shit.

probably better off with 27 str 60 faith and buffing or infusing a two handed heavy weapon

Can someone help me make an old woman character but with an attractive young man face?

can anyone help me in the cleansing chapel on pc. this faggot keeps invading me.

Kirk is no faggot.

no not kirk lel. i beat him. its some other player

>can't kick with bow equipped in DaS

and I'm done with this bow only challenge run

so what kind of new souls series would you guys like to see?

i'd like to see an indirect sequel to bloodborne but without making it an exclusive. same movement style, no shield, but in a castlevania like setting

You coming back, user?

>can't get to pinwheel in under 30 seconds
This your first time or something?

Are greatshield builds competitive?

If so, what kind of build works with them?

>20 more Proofs left
>15 hours over two days
I wanna die.

>but without making it an exclusive

never EVER EVER EVER

AHAHHAHAHHA

so big question
Has the Nameless king always screamed when he dies?
because ive fought and killed him countless times and today i was helping a friend and going full Ornstein spear, ring and all but this time he screamed as he died
kinda spooped really

>tfw getting summoned for SoTC and not doing anything to help out fellow Spearbros

>fucking around with Friede scythe
>keep fighting people with Greatshield of Glory
>it's still not enough to defend against the cold

yes, can you still help me? Im heading to tower on wall right now/

your gonna eat your worlds console pleb #PrepareToDine

random protip I discovered: spear R1s do normal and not thrust damage unless you connect with just the tip but R2s and poking from behind a shield always do thrust damage regardless of spacing

>tfw invading right before the boss and cucking spearfags

Wow Valorheart is garbage, the rolling r1 has got to be the worst I've ever seen.

Nice to know I'm getting more people to do this, use warmth. I haven't done it yet but it seems like a great idea.

are you there?

Whoever told Aldrich Faithfuls that other reds aren't their friends fucking lied.

That was a 3 vs 3 we could've won if you weren't hitting me with your stupid fucking hammer faggot.

>+3 rings from the Ringed City DLC
Doesn't this kind of invalidate NG+ cycles? I mean better rings were pretty much the only difference for loot whores like me.

>dress up as painting guardian
>use warmth for the spear
yes... yes.

YOU TAKE A STAND
BRACING YOURSELF
FOR THIS COLD IS NEVER ENDING

Yeah, just waiting senpai.

>implying From would ever walk away from the name recognition and massive profits they saw from making a popular title for multiple platforms

If anything, the Souls series has cemented their resolve to continue making their games multi-platform. It's the way of the future now.

Guys I'm playing Souls 2 and I'm trying to figure out a build to rock Havel's armor. I wanna reassign stats, sacrificing hp and stamina for str and vit so I can have better mobility and so I can use his shield.

Should I go with this or should I just grind more? Actually, while I'm at it, what are the better places to grind in souls 2?

>trying to catch host with a Sunlight Spear as he's chugging that sweet orange gatorade
>red steps in front of him and eats it for like 600 damage, fucking dies

>another red comes in sometime later
>chasing the host, pin him in a corner with the red
>end up killing that red via spin moves

I'M SORRY
FUCK
I'M SORRY

i don't see anything. Does SL affect password signs?

You go into NG+ if you want the extra challenge, the extra boss souls for making more weapons and the achievements for all miracles and all rings. Or if you want to be an asshole with Seed.

Putting the +3 rings into NG makes it easier for most players to complete their PvP builds, since they don't have to play through the game three times to get that Havel's +2.

1/8: The earliest slab obtained comes from Siegward's questline. First, you must talk to him in the Undead Settlement, and force his hand there. Then you'll eventually encounter him trapped in a well. Find and give him his armor, and he'll climb out offscreen. Later on in the game, Siegward will be encountered resting in front of a bonfire. Talk with him here, then proceed to the Irithyll Dungeon. Navigate through this area and acquire the key at the end of a sewer filled with basilisks. You can then use this key to open Siegward's cell, found hidden much later on in the same level, requiring a small bit of acrobatics into a window from a rooftop. Once he is free, you are able to receive his assistance during the Yhorm fight, which, upon defeat, will grant you your first titanite slab.

2/8: The next titanite slab can be obtained by defeating the Dancer of the Irithyll Valley, Oceiros, the Consumed King, and finally, Champion Gundyr, who will then drop a Coiled Sword Fragment, which you can drop inside the invisible NPC's nest on top of Firelink shrine, transforming it into a slab.

4/8: After defeating Oceiros, collect the gesture off of a knight's corpse in a proceeding room, and use it on the red carpet area nearby an elevator, found much earlier in the Irithyll Dungeon area, several locations prior. It will transport you to Archdragon peak. From here, defeat the Ancient Wyvern, unlocking the rest of the level, allowing access to a lone Titanite Slab near the very end of the level, and also allowing access to the Nameless King, one of the game's most challenging fights. Upon defeating him, the room you will appear in afterwards contains one more slab.

7/8: In the penultimate stage of the base game, Grand Archives, unlocked after defeating Dragonslayer Armor and 3 Lords of Cinder, there is a grand total of 3 titanite slabs. One is hidden behind a bookshelf, opened by a lever. One is hidden inside a double-elevator near the boss room.

Have you killed Vordt?

iktf, I've seen some serious shit with the mad king halberd jihad orb

yes. im sl 50

Oh shit, I forgot about alternate boss weapons. I always pick one and forget the other option exists.

7/8 (cont.) On top of the Grand Archives, but before crossing the bridge, you will encounter three golden winged knights, killing each of these Gertrude's Guardians will grant you another Titanite Slab.

8/8 The last, and final slab of the base game is acquired after placing each of the defeated Lords of Cinders' ashes onto each of their respective thrones. Doing so will allow purchase of the final titanite slab from the Shrine Handmaiden for the cost of 30,000 souls.

Does Oceiros just freak anybody else out?
>that sound before his fog gate
Fucking hate it.

ok im gonna get on my other guy now, same place

He's genuinely pretty creepy and the squish, baby, squish sounds in the game files are disturbing.

I still pick up my cat and run around with her yelling OCELOTTEEEEEEE sometimes though.

Egyptian Souls

should i just abandon online

video games seems to reduce civilized people to fucking animals without any morals or principles

Tell us what happened user.

Where did they touch you?

>video games
>muh morals

You should abandon life friend-o

they pulled the plug after i reduced them to 1 hp

they ran all the way to the bonfire to resummon the password phantom i just fucking killed

they used a meme weapon like borts borthammer

>You should abandon life friend-o

this 2bh imho

I fucking adore the ond stone-humped hag's voice. She sounds like a hardarse old Welsh gran who doesn't take shit from anyone but spoils her grandkids rotten.

>being mad at weapon choice

Are you acoustic?

Slippery Jim, I don't know if you're here, but god bless you. You taught me a new way to play DS3, and now I will be a quickstep god like you. Keep doing the lords work.

thank you user

Lapp's derpy ass armor and head animations is the best thing added to this game.

>add an animation where the host has to crouch and touch the summon sign in order to summon
there, I fixed your game miyamoto

>video games seems to reduce civilized people to fucking animals without any morals or principles

Isn't that the best part. You get to see the truth of humanity laid bare.

>It's an "Invader complaining about hosts" episode

I know you think you're good at the game or have some juvenile delusion of being a 'hardcore ganker' likes its 2001, but you're not.
Put your ego aside and queue up for undead matches or FCs because that's what you actually want.
Invasions are skewed towards hosts because its THEIR world you're invading and they're allowed to do whatever the fuck they want in it.

>they pulled the plug

Sounds like you won then. What are you complaining about?

just because you're playing videogames you should act like a fucking uneducated monkey?

why do everyone feel the need to act snarky/ironic/rude all the time?

but I JUST WANT TO CO OP WITH MY FRIENDS

Should have blocked the passworded buttbuddy. Then even if the cooldown expires the host can't summon them anymore.

>Or if you want to be an asshole with Seed.
To be fair, they pretty much made this not be a thing anymore. The seed fixes are nice for obvious reasons, but as someone that would host massive free for all's in the forest it sucks a bit - Clearing out the area is less fun than just having NG+ enemies attack everyone, but sacrifices must be made I guess.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The thing is that there's nothing preventing people from being rude online.

In real life they run the risk of being punched in the face but there's no such risk in a video game.

Would anyone be willing to drop me an untrue dark ring?

>valorheart
>pike
>eastern iron shield

What else for Leonidas build?

best talisman?

not valorheart cause its shite lol

Hold up, need to go buy a CRT television for my Super NES.

>"If people don't play the game on my terms or follow an arbitrary code of conduct only known to myself, it's a moral issue"

Because that's how fucking asinine these pissant whiny invaders sound on a day-to-day basis and snarky/ironic/rude is an appropriate and proportional response.

kys

my bad lemme just fire up my DUGS haha

Poise=Sunlight
Power=Saint
Both-ish=Canvas

Depends on what you're casting and your faith level

I was just checking if anyone would, I'm on PC

I may not need to though, might just level up with yoel and say fuck it

>power
>saint
>not yorshka's

Tower on the Wall
Pass: dsg

all lighting based shit
going full Zeus

I don't even know how other reds still get worked up over getting ganked at this point. I've been invading since release, I'm entirely jaded to the whole 'host w/ 2 passworded phantoms and blues points down on your corpse' thing at this point. It's the same reason why I don't even bother with low level invasions at this point. You're going to be fighting a downscaled phantom anyway, I'd much rather just have an actual build I enjoy with.

Also lmao @ being able to combo a jumping R2 from a R1 on greathammers. You can oneshot some phantoms with Ledo's, it's great.

Use Yorshka's for buffing weapons with lightning blade, then switch to Sunlight Talisman for insane hyperarmour with the WA. You can legit cast lightning storm between r1 mashers with that talisman, and the damage/spell buff is still pretty substantial

Oh that's easy you just have to uninstall the dark souls 3.

Does someone have an extra Frayed Blade they can trade on PC?

I'll give you a slab or something hmu

Sign's down

Too muscly and toned. Shrek is a fatass

can you make fat models in this game?