Kill yourselves

who is this hottie

>be me
>wake up
>remember Elice will NEVER be my wife
>cry and go back to sleep
Rinse and Repeat

>not using the superior archer

I doubt this score will hold. Pretty good from what I was expecting out of a 4* unit though.

tharja sucks my dick ONLY

kek literally would get fucking compeltely rekt by

good enough for 30k

I want to FUCK and marry Faye!

Thinking of B skills for my characters. Am I correct on what the following skills do?
Vantage: When attacked while your health is low, you get the first hit
Desperation: If on low health and you would double, your double happens before the counterattack
Brash assault: When attacking a unit that can counter and your hp is low, guarantees you will double
Quick riposte: While attacked when hp is high, guarantees you will double

>you will never be retarded enough to perpetually send everybody you receive home no matter how potentially useful or niche-fulfilling they could be because they aren't your shitfu

so this is the power of quadsuna...

I like Hana

Correct

Merric cums inside her every night, how does that make you feel?

what is?
do as much damage as a normal archer does in 1 shot with 4??
lolol

Thanks. Any suggestions for B skills and specials for Sharena, Y!Tiki, Kagero and spring Chrom? I was thinking of putting QR on spring chrom since his axe has self healing.

So ignore my idiocy for not caring to read the Op if it already elaborates on this, but I want to play heroes now. Can I still do that downloading trick to get good characters? Any events or new updates that changed things that I might need to look out for before I start rollin rollin rollin?

Brave bow and what else?

I wish Charlotte would titfuck me

>he hasn't seen the quadsuna meme

I replaced the hp seal with a spd one, but I plan on giving her threaten spd once i get my hands on a selena.

I dont have much experience with any of those units but Quick Riposte is usually great for units on the slower to average speed side.

why would you waste that skill set on an inferior archer with bad bsts
lololol

What's the next step in her master plan?

>Can I still do that downloading trick to get good characters?
what downloading trick?

The one where you download the game, see what characters you get and if they suck just go ahead and delete the game and start all over again. Is there a better way to do that now?

I fucking love Patty's design, and she was nice enough to give my army a Brave Sword and Balmung.

So how the FUCK do I level her when she can't possibly kill unless she's fighting an armored knight 1v1 in a forest and Sleep Sword hits

She at least is an RNG goddess in the Arena. Glad Holyn's her dad, Luna pops up for no reason all the time.

>Life and Death only puts her at 40 ATK

that has always been the worst way to reroll.
only do that if you're on iOS and have no access to a computer to run Nox.

you reroll on Nox. the pastebin tells you what to do.

I am on iOS. Though I admit I do not have a clue about this Nox thing.

Found this madman in the arena

is it a good idea to make him 5*?

As long as you have anything other than -Atk he is going to be a benefit to any team you have. Even with -Atk he can still do some heavy lifting.

If +ATK yes.

If not, maybe. Depends on your team.

he is +def -res
so he wont be able to cover enemy blue tomes very well other than that ok

>Valter gets to rape this.
Quite unfair

I always send a request to the people with a 5* I've never seen.

I rather have 25x2 than 15x4 if that means i don't have to trade blows. This memes is just not very effective

>tfw sub 4.8k shitter

>tfw I didn't make it to tier 12
Should I kill myself?

u know why
too many melee hero

>Tier Third Wyvern General

Too many blues

too many cakes

Hm I got a 5 star for one of my rolls. Some girl named Clair. She any good?

She's as powerful as her art is good.

she is pretty
thats about it

if only they made her a blue mage i would replace thunder cock

Worst one on the banner and has one of the lowest base attacks in the entire game, so basically no.

She's blue Caeda
So no

What's the cutoff for top 5k score? Impressive if it can be done with a 4* unskilled bonus unit now...

I KNOW RIGHT
THARJA IS THE ONLY PRETTY MAGE

post stats

>he fell for the quadsuna meme
takumi and klein are straight better
if you dont have them though, she's fine i guess

I'm new to the game so I don't know all the fancy things. I will delete and try again I suppose.

I got Clair too. Should I level her up for the arena or should I just use my 4* Cherche?

How many merges?

Well you'll get more points with Clair so might as well.

How much would /feg/ buy Valter's used good Eirika for?

yeh she my main dude
i want 4 tharja
one in every color
omfg

jeorge > takumi + klein (not really takumi has 1 more spd other than that the stats are identical)

Gordin a cutest

Last season I made top 5k with a score lower than yours. You'll be fine.

>that
>pretty

All right, time for some grinding. Any good budget skills for her?

Damn user what are you doing

How to I reset the summon stone thing so that I can get a more variety of colors when summoning? All these bitches are blue with one grey

Wew I'm done for the week I guess. Who still no defense wins here

+3 total, +2 on marth and +1 on kamui. All fully skilled except cecilia who's on base skills

do I need to fully deck out my team with SI to get above 680?

I'm averaging around 676-680 with 3 vanilla units and 1 eph with 2 inherited skills.

Iceberg and desperation

haha ur trolling attempt was unsuccesful on me the guy you responding too 0 / 10

pls remove ur trip code u poser

You see this dapper motherfucker? Keep rolling until you get a 5 star version of him with 18 attack. It may be tedious, but you won't regret it.

summon once and leave the session

Anybody have tips for defense composition? I finally have an offensive team I feel happy about but it's always a toss-up as to whether or not I'll get defenses over the week.

>Who still no defense wins here
me but thats because i refuse to take tharja off my leader position, i usually end the season on 20 defense wins anyway

Ranged units, dancer, memewings.

Really making me consider spending the feathers to +1 Ursula, Cecilia, and eventually Xander if you can do that with 4* Cecilia.

imgur.com/a/yYSHp
imgur.com/a/C76nb

Just look around for anons who post their defense teams here. Mostly horse/flier memes or ranged heavy teams seem to do well

He's gay as fuck.

>only pretty mage

Exactly!

run meme shit with BREAKER skills, it always catches people who arent paying attention off guard

It'd be easier if you post your barracks.

The number of merges matter alot, since everyone can fill up their skill slots.

It's best for non-whales looking to get good arena scores to focus on merging their base 3/4 star units

>cowtits
Ruined.

>roll olwen
>-atk

Should I 5* the free Cecilia since I'd be using her again once Xander's out (since I got cav memes sorta ready) or wait if she gets memed into the Zephiel banner?

If the latter is likely, should I instead keep rolling on the Alm banner since I got a slight pity rate on it anyway? (3.25%)

Or should I 5* Sharena in hope of the Askr trio being rotated as arena bonus units indefinitely?

match making is a thing user
you wont get put with things outside your pay grade (unless u fury 4 people lol )

Fury doesn't do a thing for matchmaking anymore

>unless u fury 4 people lol
your news is outdated as fuck

source niggers
stats still matter they have just been weighted down

protip
learn to read the bulletin board next time retard

*stats before weapons and skills

That's why merging 5*units is the new fury meta. Since matchmaking is done though number of merges + skill inherited, non-whales can get better scores by raising their base 3/4* units to 5* and merge.

Granted it'll take lots of time and feathers compared to just shelling out money for a +2 unit, but it's still possible for non-whales to compete somewhat

What should I give to this +atk beauty