>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14273/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23587/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19022/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for /gsg is a better general

>Have an idea on how to re-introduce Wanamingos if you ever wanted to
>Google the basis of the concept
>Find perfect art that embodies the idea

nth for retarded general tiering

Wanamingos are on the same level as talking animals

>Wanamingos are on the same level as talking animals
Only because a lot of people seem to think they were actually intended to be aliens. They're just another FEV monster.

I'm talking reinvention, though.

Based on your concept you posted, could just have floaters like 3/NV both planned

I'm sick of settlers and whatever spawning in the ground and stuff
i'm just about ready to give up on settlements altogether

load order is fine, made the necessary .ini modification, and yet none of my mods seem to be working. am i missing a step? is a Bethesda account absolutely necessary ? using nmm btw.

I'M TICKLED PINK
THAT THINGS ARE ROSY
AND SKIES ARE BLUE ONCE AGAIN
DO-DO-DO-DO-DO

That's the newest trend in settlement defense.

Smart settlers.

"No Vadim, do not go TO ground during firefight. Go IN ground during firefight."

Urge to purge. Intensifies.

Post your shaun, fog

I imagine most people's look the same

Both actually. Plasma guns use a magnetron to ionize and superheat gas and a magnetic field to contain it within a bolt. Canisters could be liquid gas but storing it in translucent containers is pointless and probably unnecessarily dangerous.

So we can file this under Bethesda's ever-expanding dossier of design that prioritizes visuals over functionality.

Got the ammo workin' with the mesh animation :D

Okay

Yh, the see through containers are lame af

Damn thats cool Buff!

I know you probably spent a lot of work on this model and getting it synced with the animation, but please consider making fusion cores still an option.

Don't worry, Fusion Core loading model will be a cosmetic mod and also I'll have a functional conversion capacitor as well. The Fusion core capacitor has 20% less damage and 20% less firing speed. Which I think is pretty fair considering with max perks you can have a minimum of 1500 shots and a maximum of infinity shots with certain legendaries.

Thanks. I used the Institute canister with the green Goo because it kinda makes me nostalgic for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I wonder how much drama you'll get into with the people who made
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14273/?
Some of your caster ideas look a lot like theirs

I've had my ideas (and more of them) for a bit longer than those guys, desu. I had the idea for a plasma BFG-9000 since early 2016 I bet.

I doubt anything would happen because I'm not stealing models, textures, or sounds, just making one or two of my barrels similar to theirs. I never used that mod but I really doubted I was breaking untreaded ground by making a gatling plasma or auto-scatter anyway.

I suppose if they were like Elianora they'd try getting me banned, though.

Where do you get the motivation to mod this shit game.

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

I'm making this mainly for me, but I'll share it with others. Also I've already made it this far, I might as well stay the course. This was the first time I ever made a gun mod with mods and also my first time making a custom PA part, including the modeling design work.

Sometimes it feels a bit overwhelming all the stuff I have to do, since usually projects like what I'm doing are done by 2-3 people at least. Seems like every time I checked something off the checklist of things left, I remembered something else, like adding these to the leveled lists and fixing issues with the randomized types.

After this I might do simple stuff like melee weapons and pistols for a while.

Man, the Restoration Project fucks up the game hardcore. It half-implements a bunch of things that were cut because they didn't fit with the fucking scripting system of the game. I just KOd Kaga and the game suffered a fatal error and crashed.

I'm getting pretty sick of Fallout Shelter shoving a bunch of niggers down my throat. Even the kids of two perfectly white parents are coming out close to mulatto.

It also puts a 75% lock on the door to the Pipe Rifle and Vic's Radio. For no fucking reason save the dev is autistic.

Is there a Pipe Rifle replacer yet.

Isn't that only on hard?

Nope.

Wew

Yes.

Defensegun turns it into a technically equivalent but much more professionally produced looking series of WWII style SMGs, and there are a few really good texture replacers if you want to keep the original models but make them look not-dogshit.

The texture looks a little too transparent.

Looks like you can kill him. Dumb mother fucker.

KILL ALL RAIDERS

>TFW the Institute is just a shitty version of the Slags from FO2

I had this really artistic idea for a Fallout TV show, something along the lines of Fallout 1's story, where it shows the Dweller slowly becoming the man the Overseer fears as he loses all his friends, including Katja and Tycho. Also, it'd be a lot more dramatic: the Dweller recruits various towns and settlements to launch an all-out assault on Mariposa, and later the Cathedral. And he convinces the Master to an hero, since we all know the Dweller is Albert. Finally, at the end of the series, when talking to the Overseer, his monologue makes sense: the Dweller will have, at this point, turned from a naive and hapless citizen to a ruthless and stone-cold badass. Then he draws a gun on the Overseer, who says:
>Go ahead, shoot me. Prove me right.
as he walks away, and the Dweller looks at his gun (the .223), finally realizing the monster he's become. He leaves, and a silent montage plays showing what happened afterwards, with Maybe playing, and finally ends with the Dweller, in hobo rags, walking off into the distance.

I have thought way too much about this. But what do yall think about it?

>I had this really artistic idea
:^)

I refuse to say autistic.

but you just did

To clarify that artistic = autistic.

you just said it again
why do you love saying it so much

Because I give out (You)s like candy.

I actually liked wanamingoes...

What settlement mods do you use?

Real Time Settler

>the only bit which is pitch black is closest to the candle

excessive ENBads are bad

what does it actually do? the description is all vague fluff

that's darker than the vanilla game you dink

that's partly the problem

Homemaker, Business Settlements, Sim Settlements, some other stuff that adds in little stuff here and there.

One big one was a texture replacer that made the wood planks look properly varnished and stained rather than just junky old greyish wood.

Capsafe
Sim Settlements and the 3 third party addons for it that exist
The Sanctuary Bridge (though I don't really use Sanctuary anymore)
Settler Sandbox Expansion
Increased Settler Population (50)
Longer Power Lines (3x)
Uncapped Settlement Surplus
Plant Silt Beans
Hammering Be Gone

i want to cuck caitfag

My only problem with a higher settler population is that they all crowd around the bar I made. Not in the building interacting with all the other stuff, just around the bar itself to the point where they clip and glitch through onto the roof.

and thats just with the basic numbers at full population, let along 50 people all trying to be in physical contact with the damn bar.

My problem is that everyone just stands in the middle of town at Starlight Drive-In, but at Sunshine Co-op they seem to busily go about their lives, despite both using almost entirely Sim Settlements stuff.

Odd, in my Starlight they all wander around pretty much everywhere, interacting with a lot of the stuff I built.

he probably does it in the game anyways

like has some sexlab shit and gets raiders to bang the potato nigger while he sits behind his computer monitor jerking off to it

>take the nuka-nukes AND the jumpsuit

Guys I think I have a problem... should I uninstall abduction?

yes

B-but I like being a slaver...

Buff you forgot your trip

Wrong guy I replied to

I'm not buffscale though

Ceiling Cat watches you get haircuts.

Is this intentional or just a bug?

>RU556 works perfectly fine
>except it CTD's the game if you use the Inspect view

Never really played through a full single player story before but I'm about 8 hours into NV and I'm really loving it.

I'm looking forward to actually start exploring the areas and getting to the actual story.

Really glad I decided to get away from cancer multi-player shooters for something as interesting as NV

>various gun mods disable third-person view and favorites if you throw your last grenade with it equipped
>they don't want to look into it because "lol works fine for me" / "lol don't care pls endorse"

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23587/?

>New Homes: 62,196 possible Shack combinations

This guy could work at Bethesda.

If i merge two mods that only have navmesh problems. Is it ez to repair it in the geck? Seriously if i hadnt merge mods or made a bash patch i would have 200 mods active and fuck me on new vegas

>No pictures
>Super easy
It's only missing IT JUST WORKS

Can you remove pipe weapons and only have the Defensegun spawn?

I have Defensegun, Crude blowback, and handmade pipe revolver and it makes vanilla pipe guns somewhat uncommon.

I had one guy complaining about a mod I made giving him constant crashes, but no matter what I did I couldn't replicate the problem so I couldn't do anything about it.

I'll get those three then, thanks user.

That's likely a compatibility issue.
When you get scripts involved with some weapon mods you need to go through it repeatedly and possibly rewrite it to be sure there are no errors.

I for one don't mind pipe guns but they are too common.

Also grab Wasteland Imports if you have the various DLC, it will make raiders also spawn with Far Harbor leverguns and Nuka World handmade AKs. At late levels pretty much all the raiders I ran into were using the AKs.

All it was was switching the Mosin over the 7.62x54R, and others were using it without issue, but he said it was crashing constantly for him. I dunno, figured it was probably something on his end.

I'm just bored of them. I have a texture replacer that makes them not look like garbage, but still, variety is good.

And I like Wasteland Imports but it kinda conflicts with Horizon at the moment so I'm not using it for this playthrough. Will keep that in mind though.

>Not even a billion combinations
WTF is this, amateur hour?

>Raiders in Fallout 4 have power armor
>Raiders in Fallout 5 unveil Skullfucker Prime

Makes one think.
Power armor is so damn common.
Yet somehow, Bethesda decided to scrap different bullet types, armor piercers, hollowpoints, overcharged etc.
This could have been the perfect combo.

Enemy npcs could have even have reflected on this by acknowledging the lack or possession of the appropriate ammunition.
Making listening to them (if even just slightly according to difficulty level) important in the midst of battle.

You running an ENB or no? I'm trying to get my game to look more like the stalker games, and the Stalker ENB is a bit much for me.

still /r/equesting the "Castle Rebuilt'' mod by Stemathome if anyone has it, asked it before in the previous thread but just repeating in case people missed it.

This was the original link:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19022/?

Don't worry, there's a mod that adds ammo types. :^)

Oh, I totally agree. Instead they added magic weapons. I'd love ammo types back.

Nope, no ENB presets. I have it installed because it helps with texture pop-in by making them use more of my graphics assets but no actual changes are made to vanilla colors.

It's all texture packs and probably lighting changes from altered weather.

>TFW you replay FO2 and realize NV is, in majority, just a half-bit retread of a large portion of it

>immersive mod
>it's tacticool

>Never really played through a full single player story
J E S U S C H R I S T

wtf
I am not playing FO4 but wtf.
what mod is this? i wanna check it out.

>never played through a single player story
you must be 18 to post here