/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1207

Big Histy Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/xZAgBX33

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
The team behind VIIR reveals some new details about the game: gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine
DengekiOnline Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/500/1500281/
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Chanpuru is to be released in Japan in May: gematsu.com/2017/04/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-launches-may-japan
New gameplay trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDKKPdIs0G0
youtube.com/watch?v=RA7YSmKnbK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lady Blanc is my wife and I love her more than anything! She's my whole world!

First for my beautiful goddess lady Blanc!

Daily reminder Kurome is cute

Iffy, desuuuuu~

Vert is net goddess.

Spankag looks more like a something from JoJo rather than Persona.

My cute little wife-fairy Histoire is so adorable!

>that small ass shield
Pfffhahaha.

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

>NIGGER'D

When are you going to kill yourself?

I want a game where Compa becomes a CPU and has her sadistic nurse side amplified up to eleven

>OP didn't check the general's number
You're a retard.

>Still whining
Check the threads and stop making an embarrassment out of yourself, you dumb nigger
- 1204x2 (1205)

>Racism outside of /b/
Get fucked, /pol/tard.

>"Compa, w-what are we going to do on the b-bed?"
>pomf =3

Calm down, /pol/. We don't use such foul language here, this is a safe place.

I want Histy to reward me with cuddles and headpats for working hard and doing my best every day!

Do you think she wears old book-scented perfume?

You do realize that arguing with an underage nazi won't work?

>moving the goalpost
Scrub

Blanc and her girlfriend.

You come home from work only to hear a loud bang coming from your living room. Upon rushing there, you find your goddess sitting naked and confused in front of your gaming console, as if she just popped straight out of it.

What do?

>Exotic mode: She doesn't know English and can only speak Gamindustrinian.
>Hard mode: Your favourite goddess is replaced by your least favourite nep

I like them all, what now?

I'm going to post this rare shiny red Uzume and none of you punks can stop me!

I always encourage posting Orange Butt.
>that cheerleader dogoo in the background tho
GROSS

I'd rather have her wear the new book-scented perfume.
>That scent of recently-printed paint on a fresh paper
Unf~

>making a nep game for VR
>it's just a few optional scenes
Compa needs to step up her game
youtube.com/watch?v=BDKKPdIs0G0

Test from previous thread was inconclusive. Trying again.

Given that one of my roommates is unemployed, he probably runs out at the same time when he hears the bang. I doubt this helps the situation at all, especially if Iffy can't speak English. I hand her my phone to distract her for a few minutes until I figure something else out.

See

I'm not him, user. That's part of the test.

Nepgear in Welcome To The Machine.

My wife chika is cute/sexy

How are you /nepgen/?

See

>Hard mode
>Vert
Meh, it's not that bad. I guess I could help her find a job and let her stay as my roommate.
Also nepping like rabbits with her after an intense online match would be nice, too.

>Hard mode
>Noire
... fuck.

>PCfag
So am i getting Arfoire? Wouldn't mind Purefoire though

>V/VII Neptune
>That race level from Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
Oh boy

He said gaming console. Not shitposting apparatus for kids that got banned from xboxlive for being cunts.

>He didn't used the shortcut

>hating on VII Neptune
????

See

>He didn't do it the legit way on the original version
Git gud u scrub

>Exotic mode
>Rom
Teach her the vodkarunes first, then adopt her and raise her as my own.

I wouldn't trust a vodkanigger with a kid.

>Puchiko
>Demolition Man

>google Demolition Man
>find a movie
Care to explain?

>Care to explain?
youtube.com/watch?v=RA7YSmKnbK4

>they've all got good trigger discipline
>kids in front are all supporting the AK together so the one holding all the weight doesn't lose it and muzzle sweep someone
>they've all got the same calibre of rifle so they can share ammo and spare parts out in the field
>they all look happy
I don't see a problem here.

>give kids guns
>"nothing wrong with it"
Don't ask why you have so many school shootings.

>Teaching kids how to drink

>tfw taking real AKs apart and reassemblng them is a part of "Life Safety Basics" lesson and happens in every school at least once a year

We used to have things like that
It came to the trash once we joined jewrope
I stolen one of AKs from the school when i was a kid and i believe its still somewhere in my basement

I want to put Histy inside a glass jar and watch her bump into walls trying to get out!

Mmm, that's a good scent. Paperback or hardcover, though? Or leatherbound?

>Beat Ryuka
>Poona leaves the party

Fuck you, game! That's my favorite character in the whole game you just took out my ranks!

Maybe you shouldn't spank your generals, then.

??

Beatings will continue until morale increases.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

>Hating on nepnep at all
He's clearly a fucking retard

V Nep, I could understand because her behavior is problematic and mysoginistic, but VII Nep?

>problematic and mysoginistic
Oh, you.

Idk, bud.

The main reason nearly everyone hates the Jersey Dress is because it's associated with V Neptune, who was a lazy brat for the beginning of the game. She was also a bit of a bitch at times, like complaining about the tone of the game when it's revealed what happened to the lost children and getting into an argument with a 6 year old.

Pretty sure the "V-II Nep is just as bad as V Nep" was made up by some stupid idiot who more than likely didn't play V-II.

I'm not inventing anything, have you seen her behaviour through Victory? She clearly hates herself for being a woman, and her antagonistic and problemactic behaviour toward everyone who isn't Anonydeath is a proof that she is a woman-hating lesbian in denial.

How many morons will bite this?

Reminder that Noire is a lonely feminazi and probably browses Nepblr as well.

Is this, how future looks like?
Not bad.

>Borderline cat lady
>Hates men
Like pottery

I'm tempted to believe that, since she doesn't know anything about N-chan. She probably went there once, saw a bunch of AWESOME, NON-LEWD PICTURES, and decided it was awful.

>Not hating on VII Neptune
I like my Neppy being a funny memester, not a walking meme with brain capacity enough only for pudding and thinking how to slack off at work.

Do coupling passive stats also effect the characters themselves?

If you don't love every neppy, then you don't love neppy.

I want to feed Umio to Nekurome!

>coupling passive stats
???

Like Defense skill+ or cooldown reduction+

no

>hating on best nep
Kill your self. You don't deserve to exist as an individual.

>Secretary didn't come to praise Lastation

Stop it you dumb faggot, you're going to crash the Rare Uzumes market!

How would you prank your nep on 1st April?

Not him, but lets compare the the previous 2 Neps to V/RB3 Nep.

RB1 - Lovable amnesiac who was also a joking memester, but not too annoying. Was also the driving force in bringing the other CPUs together.

RB2 - While she was gone for a fair part of the game, she was a supporting big sister as her little sister took the spotlight that game.

RB3 - Lazy brat for the beginning of the game. Cute at times but her laziness at the beginning of the game really soured those plus a few bitchy moments. Plus at least with the other 3 had the excise of being different characters since they were from a different dimension. Neptune does not have that.

While I haven't finished V-II, I already see that V-II Neptune is much beter that V Neptune.

>I haven't finished V-II
Your opinion has been discarded and your posting privilege has been revoked.
If you want to spout crap about Neptune without even bothering to play the games, fuck off to /u/, they also talk about games without playing them, you'll fit in right away.

SAVAGE

I'm pretty sure it takes the passive skill from the person in back and the effect is applied to the person in front.
I'll test it later and reply to your post again with results.

But I have played it, I just haven't finished it yet.

Plus I didn't even compare VII Nep with the rest of em.

I like nep.

I like Rena and Iris Heart and some other Neps.

I really liked the post-CPU rescue part of RB2. Nepper did great as a comic relief and overall was a very enjoyable character. She could be lazy at times but in a way that fitted her character well and didn't consume her personality.

VII Nep is still mostly a V Nep. It's just less noticable as the game puts a larger emphasis on other characters. It's always someone else doing all the work while Neptune just tags along, and when Nep is the one with the initiative, it's because she's forced to by extreme circumstations.
>In Zerodimension Nep tags along being the muscle of the group, while Nepgear and Uzume do the rest
>In Hyperdimension she HAS to go search for a cure for Histoire because everyone else refused to do it
>In the Golden arc she is ping-ponged between Iffy and Histy
>In Heartdimension she once again tags along as a part of a bigger group
And whenever Neptune finally gets a spotlight, it's always her lazy and stubborn V side that we get to see:
>Threw a "muh pudding" tantrum in Zerodimension
>Tried to make Iffy and Compa go search for the Histy's recovery disc
>Wandered around Planeptune while the other CPUs were searching for the disc's location
>Divided Planeptune between herself and B-Sha, then proceeded to slack off assembling robots together

There are, of course, exceptions to this rule like the Developers Island sidestory. I find it kind of ironic how the game rewards you with the Jersey Dress for actually going out and doing some work, something that V Nep was extremely unlikely to do on her own.

>1st April
user-senpai, you're 17 days late

So I guess the driving force of the group is Nepgear?

See , ban evading retard.

We get it, you don't like neptune, now fuck off

Why are you defending laziness and bad leadership? Neptune needs to step up, take responsibility, and work hard if she wants any chance of her dream becoming a reality.

no

that guy's just a retard with an agenda

>i haven't finished vii
>but please listen to my fanfic about how she probably acts

Sexually?

I agree that V Nep was annoying and RB 1 Nep was the best(like every other character other than candidates) but VII Nep was cute - although not really the driving force. Even Compa takes more initiative than her in the G arc

No.

Neptune just needs to be herself because that's what her people want.

Why are you so fucking retarded? Just fuck off, nobody cares about your "muh laziness" grudge