ASL THREAD #WHATEVER

ASL THREAD #WHATEVER

stop deleting fucking videogame threads, we're trying to watch fucking brood war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S41XFYRX6Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY
youtube.com/watch?v=khff4ZIJNeU
youtube.com/watch?v=KIzWt7wTp7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey buddy

>ASL THREAD
27/m/europe

why are they deleting them? Wtf is this about.

This is shaping up to be a good match.

Afreeca Star League S3

no stream link edition

Players:
>hero -Z
>rain -P
>Lazy -P
>sSak -T

have a chubby Korean

probably some new retarded mod. can you still complain on the Veeky Forums irc channel?

Trash tier mods.

I like that expand position, that'll let him get a good flank if terran pushes out

14/f/cali

hehe it's past my bedtime watch out im a real bitch

12/F/Oklahoma

>Protoss 3rd base this early
Is this normal?
Also dumbest fucking mods in existence

The stream link is "that streaming website you know" slash asl.

We're up to game two, shaping up to a nice PVT

Protoss often expands faster than Terran if they can handle the vultures

Carriers soon

Rain is being ballsy as fuck, hidden third into carriers

Carriers aren't good on this map. It's all going to bank on the surprise factor.

I'm going to bump this thread all fucking day just to show this stupid fucking asspie mod he has no real power

It's not unusual, although the way the bases were spread is more like what happens on Fighting Spirit than a 2 player map.

If a defensive terran line sets up, you CAN'T break it cost effectively, so you need more bases, and flanking positions can really help you take better trades.

Storm, Carriers, and Arbiters are how you start becoming more cost effective, but you can't get contained. If you manage to tech and stay mobile, thats how you win.

>that cannon timing
grorious

don't you niggers get sick of watching vultures, siege tanks, dragoons and carriers?

fuck me starcraft is a limited game. it got old 10 years ago

I'M GOING TO JAIL

>ssak pushing

I love the sound of the mines

What a pathetic dragoon flank

1 thread every 4 days does not make for Veeky Forums material

Veeky Forums threads have to be able to sustain themselves every day you fucking newfag

>gookclick

Rain totally threw this game

t.salty sc2 baby

nope
I was getting all excited too

I don't even play SC2 you fucking retard

Ah Tasteless, the only time you hear
>problematic
and don't cringe.

Fucking hell, I was not expecting that push from sSak to be as successful as it was. I didn't think he had enough goliaths to combat that but I guess he rallied enough in

>ZvT on circuitbreaker next

yessssss

He also attacked early enough that carriers or even the interceptors didn't build up to critical mass.

Someone make a Daniel to pair up with Nicole.

The OP has "twitch". It might be that they get auto-flagged. So it could just be entirely automated for spam and this is a false positive? Or it's overzealous clueless janitors.

i'd go all in 1base dts on that if you no what i mean

Oh fuck it started already?

How much did I miss?

2 games

It'd odd that every thread I've made for ASL 1/2/3 with twitch in the OP has never been deleted, like ever

missed two decent matches, 3 to go

Lazy lost to Hero.
Ssak won over Rain.

Something is new. New janitors, new bots. Something.

Fuck.

First two matches are done, Next is the winner's match, followed by the loser's match and then the tiebreaker match.

GET HYPE FOR THAT TVZ BOYS

You missed it because some nigger janitor keeps deleting the thread

>he's not cognisant of that
>does he have cognisance

Starcraft is like the only game I hear that word used in

ssak 2:0

Let's get to the heart of the issue:

1. When do you think Tasteless will stop being able to hide his baldness? Place your bets. I'm going with ASL Season 5 being where it gets really obvious.

2. How much do you think these guys make?

SC2 was more fun to watch

SC2 is flashier, but i disagree. Brood War is far more interesting to watch, because every match is a chess board.

Make sure to use bakamplayer.

still using gomplayer

>not using gomplayer
I remember having to uninstall and reinstall it, because it would crash some games

Terran 3 is possibly one of the best video game songs of all time. I know of no other song that captures the feeling of a game better.

youtube.com/watch?v=S41XFYRX6Bs

They make around 20k a year each but you have to keep in mind all their bills are paid for + god tier health insurance/etc, so it's not a bad gig

called it

>Winning with bio
The madman

Well that was awesome mutually assured destruction.

Drink more and stream with women. Its the winning way.

Why wouldn't he?

Are there any more games coming up?

>day9 in the chat
>chat goes wild
youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY

It wasn't the wrong choice for Her0, but he should had retreated after destroying all those SCVs instead of carrying on and losing all his lurkers.

He played some brood war games with WinterSC and Scan 7th ranked player on Fish iirc, it was fun to watch.

Terran 1 is better

>tfw 4:33

youtube.com/watch?v=khff4ZIJNeU

I'm trying to watch but your pic doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Why do we need this thread?

>ad for smartphone MMORPG

Who would actually play a smartphone MMORPG

>tfw you can tell white is protoss just from the minimap

OP of the first thread here, just got a 3 day ban for "soliciting". I'm guessing a new as fuck mod with a small dick who doesnt understand jack shit about the board and is happy to get some power at last.

Anyway, weird as fuck tvz. I guess hero just didnt know what the fuck was going on all game until that last scout. Hoping he can play better next match, gon b tough gainst rain.

>starcraft general on Veeky Forums

??????

Is it just bots?

When is the dong playing?

youtube.com/watch?v=KIzWt7wTp7Q

postironic shitposting

Just pure autism. Instead of deleting this thread, Veeky Forums mods should delete sc2gen, it's a waste of space

seeded into ro16

`Because the mod randomly banned the last couple of ones. Twitch /asl

>youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY
that's pretty hot

It will probably die out soon. It's not going to attract new people that's for sure.

why would you just put it right in the middle

100% done

>the city of Rain

It's a rush. Lazy's given up anyway, he's just let a single zealot kill all his probs.

The most common scouting path has the worker strafe the edges so it doesn't see the middle. Unless they decide to take some extra scouting time to check the mid it's possible it goes unscouted

I like lazy. I wanna see him play again in the future with weird ass shit like that.

fuck off to you fucking retards

Why are women so terrible at this game compared to men?

In theory they should be able to compete...

there are more male players than female. men are also more competitive by nature

Why didn't Rain destroy that shield battery?

I mean he could have tried to hide it at least a little right?

More men playing, more competetive, stronger hands means more keyboard strokes per second.

He took pity.

would impregnate

The middle is no less likely to get scouted than any other location that you can place a proxy gate at. It has to be somewhere in the middle, otherwise it wouldn't be a rush, and the middle would only get scouted if you was scouting an opposite corner.

>Drop Players
what

This is not a general. It's only made twice a week.

Starcraft is very stenuous and takes a heavy mental and physical toll on your body.

what happen?
why the pause?
had to mute for a second

Tasteless confirmed that BW:R will have a respectable ladder + anticheat

>3 HP corsair