Auto-failed my driving test for turning right on a yellow, passed everything else with flying colours...

auto-failed my driving test for turning right on a yellow, passed everything else with flying colours. Meanwhile texting teen girls roam the streets. what am I doing wrobg

Other urls found in this thread:

rate-driver.com/WI/501WVV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try not turning right on a yellow then.

also try driving like you normally do. if you normally drive like an idiot, you're sol.

you drove too aggressively on your driving test
those teenagers either lucked out or somehow found the willpower to not text for half an hour

>Meanwhile texting teen girls roam the streets
If you have their license plate and picture, post their picture showing them texting at the following driver rating website: There are various online sites that will let you extract a section of video and convert the video into a webm.

rate-driver.com/WI/501WVV

just take it again you fucking whiner

>auto-failed my driving test for turning right on a yellow

wait, this isn't legal?

What the fuck is wrong with turning right on a yellow

Note: take the picture with a dashcam. Don't use your phone while driving to make fun of people using their phone while driving.

He's british.

You're probably unappealing and made no connection with the examiner. Some of those texting girls probably blew him and you can't even crack a half-decent joke? Pathetic.

The guy probably had a bad day.

I remember I almost failed my driving test because of my failed attempt at a parallel park. My car wasn't even parallel, but somehow I ended up passing. Don't let this get you down though. Keep going at it. You'll get it eventually.

>what am I doing wrobg
Turning right on yellow.

I failed my first test for taking a right-hand turn into the left lane instead of staying to the right. You have to drive autistically right for the test, don't fuck around with anything even remotely questionable.

>what am I doing wrobg
hitting b instead of n
oh and turning when you shouldn't

Driving tests are horseshit in general. Old farts who can't see what colour the light are pass but young men fail because they are 'High Risk'.
I failed the first test because the instructor pulled the e-brake even though there was no danger and I wasn't in the wrong. (He though I needed to stop). He apologised and admitted he was wrong but rules say if they pull the e-brake you auto fail the test.

id have demanded a good old fashioned round of fisty cuffs with the gentleman.

>almost failed driving test for not being aggressive enough
I fukken live Texas

Pretty sure i absent-mindedly rolled through a stop sign on my driving test and still passed.

I failed for not backing into a parking spot properly. Did everything else perfectly he said, but I was "too close to the line" when I backed into a space so I had to retake it

If you want to do it like them, look the instructor in the eyes when you swallow and call him "daddy" a lot when he's fucking your throat.
Afterwards you tell him it was such a lovely tea party you had and you're golden.

I honestly considered it. I was so angry. But paying another $80 was less of a hassle than being sent to juvie.

>taking driving test
>speed limit is 30
>get up to 32

WORRY.JPG

You are not a very smart human being. Those teen girls passed why the fuck can't you. Apply yourself idiot

Why are you running lights on a driving test? They won't be impressed by your initiative. Drive through it like a middle aged woman and get it over with.

>texting teen girls pass the driving tests, meanwhile Veeky Forums user, most likely car autist, fucks it up

what can i say? don't worry, one day you'll get just as good as texting teen girls

You're turning right on a yellow whilst on your driving test. This is not difficult.

i also failed my dirving test the frist time. i was approaching an intersection doing maybe 30 mph, like one foot before the line, the light turned yellow. i'd thought i would get points off for slamming the brakes, so i figure just go. i didnt know passing yellow was an auto fail.

are they texting or just changing music/looking at directions?

It's legal here, but passing the test isn't just about doing what's legal, it's about doing all the stupid shit you have to do to pass the test. Suck it up OP and retake it.

You can fail for that here too except they call it driving too slowly or hesitating.

OP's not an autist, he just sucks at driving.
I passed my driver's test on the first try, and this is in Maryland where you have to log a bunch of hours under a learners permit, go to a class, pass an independent instructor's tests, then take multiple choice and driving tests at the DMV in order to achieve a full license.

t. a real Veeky Forums autist

i don't think he even sucks, it's just the matter of understanding that you're not meant to drive like you'd drive in reality but behave instead.
i mean shit, if i'd have to give someone driving license, i certainly wouldn't give it for someone who can't stop breaking the rules even for thirty minutes

by autist, i meant car love "autism", passion for the topic. Like, Veeky Forums are autists when it comes to cars, /diy/ are autists who build shit, /g/ are just real autists, etc.

Sounds silly to fail for that. Probably just didn't like you.

>Stop if safe to do so
>i didnt know passing yellow was an auto fail
Where did you hear that?

I did about 70 in a 50 area (metric) and still passed, since it was my only mistake (other than fucking up a backwards park which I still don't know how happened) and I was just going with the traffic.

In what fucking state? In NY speeding above 15mph is an instant fail

>metric
20kmph < 15mph

i also got over the speed limit in my test, and also passed since it was my only mistake. well, except fucking up literally everything that was allowed to fuck up before going out in the city

>Florida
>Nearly blow through a stop sign on the closed course
>Instructor and I laughed
>Only thing I got points off for was forgetting to signal during a k turn
god bless america