League of Legends General - /lolg/

Crazy cat lady edition

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nxp5wvyzu6I?t=3h39m41s
slaggermouth.wordpress.com/2017/04/17/berkeley-police-public-money-funds-symbolic-arrests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

:(

>What's that kid? You think you can say bad words ON THE INTERNET? on a VIDEO GAME no less? Hehe, kid... I'll have you know that stoicism, masculinity and white FUCKING males have no place in video games or on the internet... that's right...

*reports you*

How do we solve this recently emerging epidemic of thin-skinned pussy boys in video games, /lolg/?

Why is there such a blatant design dichotomy in pre and post-Nami support kits?

mute + "i'm asian"

Yeah I hate how a private company won't let me call everyone around me niggers in their game

X for best titties

I wanted a Poppy thread
but I guess Lulu is fine too

>le private company meme

why was this not a problem in pre-2012 gaming? why have gamers suddenly become so sensitive and effeminate and thin skinned? really stirs the thought-sphere.

i want to BE shyvana!

>im a rebel
>killing stuff is so much fun haha i hate everything
>stop calling me edgy silly boys XD
>omg shoes
>rawr >:3

xth for Syndra

>Not a picture of Jinx
?

Why don't I ever see people build Knight's Vow on Taric?

Why don't I ever see Redemption on any toplaners, even ones who'd love the stats?

I really am asian. What does that mean?

redemption on toplane is for fags, but Riddler builds it on Shen sometimes

>Why was thing not a problem when gaming was more niche compared to now where it's basically mainstream and everyone plays?
dunno

Stop lewdposting at ONCE!

Stoneborn > Windspeakers on Taric

games were pretty mainstream for a while then suddenly there was a big push for "WE MUST STOP TOXICITY AT ALL COSTS"

then people stopped talking and making new friends over online games

comfy bfs~

also death to lulucancer

>solo/duo queue is ONLY duo queue because of bot Lane and the ADC/supp dynamic
>people just abuse it by duoing mid/jg

REEEE

lol it's sad but true

why is vidya infested with these faggots nowadays? it did get a LOT worse with league and lyte tbqh. fuck that cuck

>Get into a normal
>Lock in Yasuo
>Some guy loses his shit and starts saying he's gonna kill my whole family while locking in Janna and following me around all game
>Says he's gonna get in my next games too

What the fuck? I've seen some Yasuo hatred but this is some next level dedication.

Best thigh gap

Lyte was the one doing the cucking.

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c
kys

>get cancer faggot i hope you die in car crash

>/all please report Vayne! Typical Vayne mains! She said something mean to me!

>excitement

Are you ready, /lolg/?

fake news
lyte is a submissive autistic gook with a micropenis

>Duke manages to give away the last match of NB vs IG
mighty ex-SKT toplaner

Also:
>Orianna is balanced and totally not a press R to win champion
youtu.be/Nxp5wvyzu6I?t=3h39m41s

why are some gay people extremely autistic

+ zed

homosexuality, like modern liberalism, is basically just ideological autism

>LOOK EVERYONE IM DIFFERENT FROM THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE ME I DO THINGS (((DIFFERENTLY))) IT'S NOT INCORRECT JUST DUDE RELATIVISM LMAO

anyone else glad this game is dying? maybe something new and better can take its place

edgy

>tfw bleached my hair once
>tfw dyed it once
>tfw I hate libcucks
>tfw I did it for a cosplay
>tfw people i knew hated me for it
>tfw people can't handle hair colours
>tfw libcucks/sjws ruined an enjoyable thing for me
>just like how their attitude is ruining video games for me

>stoicism
Sperging out in /all chat is stoicism now?

Post champions you would MATE PRESS

frustrated? ;)

they turn everything they touch to shit

truly toxic human beings

they literally killed it with nuchampselect.

Since then, i have dropped online multiplayers entirely, and my life has improved dramatically because of it.
FACT: Online multiplayer SUCKS DICKS and is a TREMENDOUS waste of time.

The only thing worthwhile about league is the cute grill characters.

>tfw gay
>tfw just treat it like a straight person would
>tfw can't stand half of the gays i know because they're all about "OMG IM SO GAAAY"
>tfw they're so fucking boring they have to turn their sexuality in to a personality
>tfw sjws/libcucks are doing the same fucking thing but with trans or otherkin shit
>tfw pride rallies are literal autist breeding grounds

Just nuke all gays.

not necessarily but it used to be fun, unless you're a sensitive snowflake autist

now nobody does it because of orwellian riot

He isn't wrong lmfao.

What's wrong with no wanting to be a literal clone? Not that sjws don't do wrong shit, but you people make it sound like unless you are the most brainwashed sheep in the world you're the fucking devil trying to bring down society.

Nigga, if you wanna color your hair, fucking do it, and own it. Ignore fagets who judge you for it. They are simply superficial retards that spend their entire lives in front of a TV screen being stupified into voting conservatives and serving their owners as 9-to-5 slaves.

They are the many-too-many, as nietzsche would call them.

>these people aren't brainwashed sheep

lmao

Good gays are like gaahl. Gaahl doesn't give a fuck. He does what he wants and owns it.

Most gays are like you right? I assume the ones that sperg out about it are about as much of a % as the people who sperg out about anything which really isn't that much.

There are brainwashed sheep on both sides, and what you're advocating is the exact same shit.

>>LOOK EVERYONE IM DIFFERENT FROM THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE ME I DO THINGS (((DIFFERENTLY))) IT'S NOT INCORRECT JUST DUDE RELATIVISM LMAO

You're basically saying, if you're not doing the exact same shit people around you do for your entire live then you're an autist. You're doing the exact same shit.

>jatt in the back right

spergs are the majority and the reason why conservative parties exists in the first place.

wtf is happening?

>>

we all wish we could grow up to become an enlightened liberal atheist such as you m'sir

inspirational post

if you want to do things objectively incorrectly just to go against what George Soros told you the "system" is, be my guest

dont be upset when angry Trump supporters run you out of their zones though, or your zones as we saw in Berkely lol

>this game is dying

It's increasing in popularity senpai

Why don't I ever see melee supports?

It's only ever Lulu/Karma or Brand/Malz/Zyra. I really want to learn Taric and Tahm but I get the impression they're bad right now.

Almost good bait

I do anyway. It's just annoying to be lumped with libtards all the fucking time, ya feel? Of course, I don't care that much.

Gaahl is lovely. Gorgoroth are rad as fuck.

>if you want to do things objectively incorrectly
Do what objectively incorrectly? Like, what are we even talking about? If I decide to go to the beach in autumn instead of summer, I'll get run out by Trump supporters?

What is your problem? Why would Trump supporters get angry at me because I don't jump off a bridge with them? How can you have such a hive mentality while at the same time complaining about it?

>play fiddle mid
>throw E
>win
lolbabs?

>unironically defends superficial judgemental attitudes with anti-intellectual memery

Why do you even open your mouth?
Go to a fucking school and learn. You need teachers, not discussions. You're the kind of person that needs to be told how to live their life, because they wouldn't manage otherwise.

Garen support is great just go it
Grab those fuckers with tahm and throw them under turret like what happened to me the first time I played jinx

What elo are you in? Sion support is good, Blitz, Braum, Taric, Ali, Leona all have 50%+ winrates.

what do u mean
what am I supposed to be looking at

Who is the top and who is the bottom.

Or do they take turns.

Or are they actually super vanilla (nothing wrong with that).

Alright so how do you build shyvana these days?

Sion Support nigga. Brush sit all lane and full charge Q the enemy ADC. Shit's radical because it'll do 50% of their hp and they're stunned for a good couple of seconds allowing you to fuck them.

Bought this skin yesterday. I don't regret it at all.

they are fictional characters. they do it all if you imagin them to

Someone mentioned toxicity and now people are falseflagging as idiot conservatives to enforce their narrative.

I should try that I'm tired of losing with Annie every time I get mid

I feel like I play worse thinking certain characters go certain places now, I miss thinking Poppy mid was ok

pol lolg is best lolg

>unironically advocating for brainwashing institutions
wew

They're not lesbians.

>>>Tumblr

They're the kind who fight over who's top.

>tfw will never have a gf to wrestle with in the sheets for the right to be top

Exactly this. You can learn anything you need to via the internet and the sooner we get government funding out of primary schools so they can be run proper the better everything will be.

Far from good retort

dont be coy, when liberals control society they turn it into a steaming pile of shit

to give you an example, the liberal mayor of berkeley has the PD on a tight leash, telling them not to arrest Antifa rioters or they will lose their careers

this same anti-west, anti-freedom and anti-white male attitude pervades other areas of society- economics, academia, even charity when left wingers are in charge

>what is your problem

well we dont want our societies to be ran like this by sheltered libtard cuckolds is all

read more: slaggermouth.wordpress.com/2017/04/17/berkeley-police-public-money-funds-symbolic-arrests/

>left wing "intellectuals"

you are human trash

Jesus Christ I just got 4 games with the absolute most toxic and retarded 16 year old players, right after a 4 game win streak. I know it's a coincidence but god damn it makes you think.

Is it just me or are there a lot of delusional faggots who chimp out in chat early morning/late night? Or maybe I recently hit plat so maybe it's just that

gb2

>>>tumblr

Zuli's art is and always will be shit and they haven't improved a smidgen in the past four fucking years.

>play Taric
>enemy has a wombo combo Ori/MF teamcomp
>we're all clumped up
>ult
>everyone on my team disperses and runs away
>invulnerability wears off
>they go back in
That's why people don't play fucking Taric.

A-are you a school dropout?

Some people need state-sanctioned brainwashing because they're not even resistant to anti-intellectual brainwashing, let alone capable of maintaining their own brain and think for themselves.

Either way, the word of a physics teacher is worth a million words from you.

CDR is removed from the game, and instead scales with lvl,

who becomes pick/ban?

Triforce Rush into Cinderhulk with a titanic and tank.

I'm a doctor trust me.

Hard to say since they'd need to do a huge item overhaul to make up for items that were built just for the CDR

you do realize university degrees are mostly useless nowadays? and a lot of that worthlessness is because lefties have destroyed their credibility in the eyes of many employers not connected directly to them?

experience was always more important than qualifications but the gap between the two in terms of worth to employers has never been larger than today

Yeah alright nice wall of text and links, now tell me why should I get run out on the streets just because I didn't walk at the same rythm as everyone.

Braum, Thresh, and Leona are all very good. If you can hit your Q as Braum and your adc is aggressive you're all good.

Not Veigar, taking out early cdr will fuck over his ability to stack.

>hehe it's a wall of text i cant argue x)

stay retarded lefturd

>Triforce + Titanic

Delayedpowerspike101

>Things are only worthwhile if it helps you get a job

why else would you do a fucking degree you stupid cumgargling mongoloid?

>Oh I did it to see the sights and to travel hehe! feminist ugandan basket weaving was a thrill to earn a master's in! ^_^

fucking KILL YOURSELF worm

grrrr xayah le rebel :3

Read every single comment I've posted an tell me where and when did I defend leftists. I'm asking you, if you're so completely hellbent on opposing brainwashing, indoctrination and people following an ideology because of mass pressure, why do you go and defend the exact same shit when it happens the other way?