/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60804/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waifus and a lore and a living in and a harmony

whatcha doin tesg

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Vampires and stuff.

Looking for werewolf textures that aren't terrible.

Trying to write lines for my follower. I've come up with two lines thus far. Very short ones at that.

Moonlight Tales

Also like, that thing is a person you can't just name him whatever you want

>Be young tavern boy cleaning tables
>Couple of Khajit walk in and sit down
>"Hey boy, you even rub liver pate on your dick?"
What do?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60804/?

thinken bout what to play
more overwatch, rimworld or skyrim

:thinking:

>"... Once."

What's the mod you've always wanted to make but just don't have the time, resources, or skills to pull off?

Tell them that liver pate is best on teble crackers, you can't just slather it on anything that goes in your mouth.

call the guard and have them removed from the city

>tfw still no CBBE compatibile shemale mod for Skyrim

sadface.jpg

>using CBBE

Trying to relax.

Watching Scrubs and uploading lewds to imgur
A city or worldspace mod

I had this idea for a massive city, even came up with bits of lore and stories for it, but even if I had the CK knowledge and the patience required to do it it would still be too big and ambitious to work in this broken game

I can and I totally will! He doesn't seem to revert form, so I don't think he'll mind until I can figure out how to turn him back and ask his real name.

Thankyou~

use UUNP you massive retard
and now back to your containment board

stuffing my face with homemade pizza

Who /orcboiz/ here?

Orc genocide best genocide

What are you, a gay orc?

Fuck off.

Just came back from work!

Wb kraut

Say no but will
Only if they're tesg cats

[skree]

*shoots them both in the head*

That's two less furry abominations in this world.

So Morrowind will crash at startup because I have codecs installed that the morrowind title.mp3 doesn't like. How do I find out which one it is and remove it?

this just in
Lalara has SEX with RANDOM DUDES

Who?

Random dudes

No, who the hell is Lalara?

>RANDOM DUDES
B...But you don't know that!
What if it is just dudes

Erin's bard wood elf waifu

Any weapon mods like this?

REDGUARDED Riela when?

What about dudebros

Nice glasses, nerd.

>Reading is radical
Saved

fuck off with your racemixing propaganda, shitjew

But Riela is already a product of race mixing, see? She's a half-human half-fox creature.

>RANDOM DUDE
It's Faust.

Friendly reminder that the Telvanni are the best house
Anyone that chose Redoran are LARPING faggots
Anyone that chose Hlaalu are jews
>mfw there are people who dont have their own mushroom tower and instead settle for plebian """manors"""

REE KNIFE EAR HUSSIES FUCK OFF

>stealing yartis word

Yarti was stolen for me, it's fair for me to steal one of Yarti's words.

There probably is but I can't think of anything with a guard like that.
I think Jaysus has a saber with a guard but its not similar.

>What's the mod you've always wanted to make but just don't have the time, resources, or skills to pull off?
Always wanted to make a somewhat lengthy "quest" mod where you encounter, then have to track down and defeat Valdimir a la Bram Stoker's Dracula. Mostly I'm too lazy to look start working on it, I can't imagine it would be TOO difficult to pull off. More of a rainy day project I guess.

That's not how it works, user
Riela is a super-nerd!
As long as they have fun everything goes!

>yarti was stolen from you

You ever think it was just, you know, your toxic personality?

>all of this waifu faggotry
>no actual discussion of the games
why

because the game is 6 years old

TES VI WHEN ArARARAG

This Luigi looking motherfucker looks pathetically weak.

Since Oblivion, these games have been waifu games and these threads have been waifu threads. If you don't like it, feel free to buzz off.

>inb4 "user" reminds us that Cumtears has been "gone" for over a week

It wasn't me, I didn't do anything.

I know for sure that he hasn't touched Skyrim for quite a long time.

Of course you didn't, dumbass, Ryder took the shots with your husbando.

You don't say?

Excuse me, but that guy in those shots wasn't a fucking genetic freak.

You know, you can just ask him directly on Steam instead of speculating.

Even when he's not pretending to be inactive, he doesn't touch Skyrim. He only comes here to post one of five screenshots of AG's waifu and stir the pot.

Okay let's stop this meme now before it snowballs out of control

No, it's not Faust or anyone from tesg for that matter, it's a minimally edited preset from ECE

>a minimally edited preset from ECE
Which is an accurate description of Faust.

>tfw deleting every single file(except the DLCs), save and mod for a near-future clean install

>TESVI comes out
>Boots and gauntlets removed and made into single suits of armour
>Enchanting and alchemy completely removed
>Different skills completely removed, now you just have a generic "level" and automatically unlock a perk every level up
>"Perks" look like "all damage increased by 25%, all attacks take 25% less stamina/mana to use."
>Magic trail of pixie dust now permanently now the ground leading to your quest
>Every puzzle has a "bypass puzzle" option
>maces and axes/warhammers battle axes removed from the game, only longsword and greatswords are left
>Bows now have a kind of vats system
>Sneak turns you completely invisible right from the start, every attack with a dagger is an instakill
>Every kind of magic outside of destruction and restoration removed
>You can pay a mercenary in the first town 1000 gold to do the entire story line for you, you get all the rewards without even having to play the game
>Dialogue wheel added, as a result the ability to choose races is removed so you have to play an imperial all the time
>So much as setting foot inside the fighters guild, mages guild, dark brotherhood, etc. immediately makes you the guild master who can send npcs out to do all the quests

I saw that one coming as I was typing that post, but it's still not faust

Does anyone here actually play the game or do you just take screenshots all day?

Don't be silly

We only do it at most 14 hours a day

Use MO.

Screenshots all day.

What toxic personality? All of you fags act the same. Talking about your virtual barbie dolls, shitposting without an avatar when you want to take jabs at other avatarfags, and none of you dipshits care about the actual game.

I play the game AND take screenshots.

You want real gameplay discussions, go to Reddit. I'm not even joking, it's better than this shithole.

Actually played around this time last week, since then it's been aaaaaaall screenshots.

>Skyrim
>Gameplay

My use of NMM was evident, eh?
I did download MO today in fact, but i still plan to delete everything regardless. My files were too confusing regardless of the program used, and i had a ton of mods i didn't really use. Better to just delete everything and redownload slowly but.

I just have to finish typing this "important mods" list and i'll start.

>Elder Scrolls
>gameplay discussions
Yeah, Reddit is a better place for the cognitively delayed.

I play! Mostly..

Unironicaly this will be true

So what do I do if I really enjoy TKRE but the jaggies in screenshots bother me?

It feels like the SMAA is making things more jagged. I have to spend a lot of time moving the camera around in a shot to get the pixels to line up a certain way because sometimes it looks really bad. I find myself wanting to trash shots because of the way pixels look in them after I look at them later on.

An example would be like, in a screenshot where I use mfg commands to alter the mouth, the pixels can sometimes make the teeth look like there's gaps in them.

Creating virtual dolls that you jerk off to and share to anonymous neckbeards on the internet so his doll and your doll can fuck together is certainly anything but gameplay.

Are you going to keep spewing memes and ignoring the problem?

I only take pictures because I don't have the will to actually play Skyrim again.

I don't see any problems here besides (You)

I can't speak for the others, but as the armor thing goes, if teso and fallout 4 are any indication, armor could end up even more modular in the future.

Enchanting is a mixed bag though. Alchemy seems likely to stay

I'm genuinely curious, why are you still here if you hate this general so much? Staying here just to spend all day whining about waifus and the lack of real discussion is sadder and more pathetic than all the waifufaggotry you complain about.

/tesg/ is truly blessed. It's the only place where you can blame all of your problems to an individual who may or may not exist.

Unfortunately I have to work so my time to take screenshots is limited... ;_;

>Got news of someone pretending to be me in my homeland of Solstheim
>Even went so far as a create a cult and build temples to himself

Apparently I gotta go fuck this dude up. But not before getting in on some hot dunmer action while I'lm there.

>I have to spend a lot of time moving the camera around in a shot to get the pixels to line up a certain way
Get treatment for your autism

Alternatively just enable all AA options in ENB and run the game at higher resolution than your monitor's

>someone pretending to be me
No you retard

>install HALO Poser 1.6
>run FNIS
>still no EX rings to strike a pose in the inventory

Wtf am i doing wrong ?
Is it possible to Live another life to fuck with this mod ?

It's like the shitposting on Clones meme, except that /tesg/ (unjustifiably) hates the guy.

>unjustifiably