/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Pre CCC event campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc_campaign/
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appeared in Extra CCC have a half AP for Interlude and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood Cu Chulainn is always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

first for medea

wastedpotential.jpg

Senpai

So in the myth medb died to a wedge of cheese being thrown at her, would she have a conceptual weakness to cheese as a result?

What does it mean when she gives me that look?

I've finally did it!

>cow killed by dairy
lel

Are the Alter Egos getting their own class? Because I don't see how a new class could possibly work from a gameplay perspective

who

*sempai

You're not my Kouhai.

Why is GO so fucking bad?

> I don't see how a new class could possibly work from a gameplay perspective
Strong against Avenger, weak against Ruler.

Datamine says they hit Cavalry hard and are weak to Knights.

Kinda like reverse Pillars.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

I have a rough idea maybe I should draw my own

SHINJI will be relevant soon enough.

That doesn't make sense though, Alter Egos have no actual meaning other than being parts of BB that she cut out and fused with various deities. They're not like Avengers who represent revenge and Rulers who represent justice.

Nobu a CUTE.

>Lu Xiaofeng aka Four Eyebrows is best known for his 'Lingxi Finger' (ιˆηŠ€δΈ€ζŒ‡), which allows him to catch and hold enemies' weapons between his fingers
>this is his conceptual advantage over anyone who uses weapons

Yes and Hercules is weak to poison

After Musashi (True)

>They're not like Avengers who represent revenge and Rulers who represent justice.
Alter Egos are holy abominations, the proposed class triangle makes sense in that context.

Alternate world Caesar when?

>killed the most powerful Hydra that has been mentioned in the series up to this point
>weak to poison

It'll be a boss class like the Beasts, so it doesn't need to fit in like a regular class.

Do you think Emiya still gives a shit about Sakura?

Does Sakura continue being a wormslut post Fate route?

This is the dream scenario, and considering how much stock Nasu puts in CCC I wouldn't be surprised if they get their own class.
My personal theory about Fate 2.0 is that it will make alignments a lot more important, and the Neutral Alter Egos will complete the Evil Avenger, Good Ruler trinity.

How? What makes frankenstein goddesses strong against Avengers? The sex factor to cool their rage with the power of boners?

His death was also from hydra poison well fire but the point stands

No, his death was because of a betrayal by his unwitting wife. The poison he survived, he only killed himself because he had become contaminated with the poison like Nissus had and would literally kill people by touching them if he continued to live.

Medb is for ____

Rulers are dedicated to the Grail.
Avengers are dedicated to Revenge.
Alter Egos are dedicated to (You)

Which node is the best for blue skill gem?

dying to a piece of cheese.

>Do you think Emiya still gives a shit about Sakura?
He explicitly does based off his reaction to learning about her past in HF.
>Does Sakura continue being a wormslut post Fate route?
With his Grail plan being nullified I imagine Zouken would no longer bother grooming her like that, but I doubt Shinji would stop beating and raping her in the Fate route.

fluffy coats

>Cu has no idea what even is the shape of Arthuria's blade
>Lancelot is able to catch it barehanded thanks to all his time fighting alongside his king
>Kojirou after few strikes is able to judge perfectly the size and weight of the sword
>Kuzuki, without any previous experience, without trading any blows, without any skill related to perceiving through Saber's Invisible Sword is able to catch Saber's blade in her first strike using his fucking elbow and knee.

History Teachers>Heroes>Monsters>Human.

So Gudao can solo all the Avengers then?

BANG!

The best answer I can think of is love

>power of boners>all

>With his Grail plan being nullified I imagine Zouken would no longer bother grooming her like that

Zouken never groomed Sakura for being a grail in the first place. All he did was shove bits of the prior Lesser Grail inside of her for shits and giggles. He only started fucking with her emotions when she suddenly started displaying signs of becoming a viable lesser grail after Shirou hung out with her too much. He still had to wormrape her so that she could be his future host. But yes, 10 years after Fate the grail would be destroyed and Zouken would basically lose all will to live as a result and probably stop worm raping Sakura.

To be fair, Shinji is at least dead.

Although, that may be a possible difference in Archer's route, that Shinji survived the Fate route and possibly betrayed him.

Zouken becomes senile and Sakura becomes the master of the house.

You can see it in HA

Dolling out the charm?

Yes, in a mysterious and unexplained route where Dark Sakura happens and she scares him into being her bitch while every Servant in the war survives and Shirou pursues romance with all the heroines simultaneously.

HA is not indicative of the future of any route by definition. It's literally a 'what-if' where the happiest possible ending imaginable happened.

Ready with a handshake and an open palm

Javert when

After Valjean so he can bully Dantes.

for decapitation

It's not even that. It's just a fake world that AM constructed for Bazett so she didn't have to die.

Event ends in ~23 hrs right?

13 hours left

tits too small

Ok thanks

I've got 1mil/620k idk if it's worth the effort to Apple the other

You got Chacha. Now it depends on your needs.

Give me one good reason why I should be excited for the Alter Egos and their event.

Depends if you need a Lore or not.

Friendly reminders:
- Merlin is only meant to be used with Buster NP servants.
- Rider Kintoki is the only welfare servant worth using.
- Herakles has the ONLY max bond CE worth using.
- ALL servants with AoE NPs (except for Gil and Raikou) are worthless garbage.

Getting your chance at killing them repeatedly

800k gets you all the chacha you need, 1mil gets you a lore

if you can get to 800k you may as well

The potential for Alteregos to close the Ruler>Avenger class triangle which may promote more Rulers to be released instead of being a joke class. And the event is the last thing you will get till summer.

>ALL servants with AoE NPs (except for Gil and Raikou) are worthless garbage.
Not when farming hands, which is 99% of the game.

Translation, please?

>tfw Mashu is above-Lancelot-level

>Not when farming hands
Oh sure, because it's soooooo crucial to ohe-shot fucking hands...
/sarcasm

why did you have to be the one guy that still replies to that

>/sarcasm
Fuck off reddit

Dads have a conceptual weakness to their daughters.

Kill yourself

>/sarcasm
>...

(You)

Which servants would you add interactions between?

What about their sons?

who is Ichijijijijijij supposed to be a "translation" of?

That really was the dumbest fight in the entire VN. People talk about Caliburn killing Herc being an asspull, but Medea randomly bumping into a hideaway ex-super assassin who just happens to have his permanent residence smack dab on top of the Greater Grail, that shit always seemed considerably more jarring to me.

More Hijikata x Okita x Hijikata love triangle shenanigans.

all the Artorias reverse raping Emiya

>every attempt at a vn thread on /a/ that isn't approved by the retarded /a/ mod hivemind is either auto saged or pruned
Majikoi has an anime and manga, just like most of TM's VN's for example. I guess it is all about the new policy of removing generals, which is contradicted by so damn much.

>Berserker Lancelot a 9.5
By what metric?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mordred and Arthur. Some sort of Dad-TR going on because Arthur actually likes to hang out with Mo-san and Artoria cares a bit despite herself.

probably his crit skills

I know what Okita would do with one Hijikata, but what would she do with TWO?

Tamamo Cat and Loli Jannu

the same thing, which is nothing, because Okita is pure and my waifu

>kys
>reddit
>no effort to refute the fact that AoE NPs are fucking wasted on easy-as-fuck hands

did that artist always draw Okita with tits or is this just to appeal to FGO's own Hijakata

She can take up to three Hijikatas so it's not a problem.

What team does he use for Lancelot then? I can't think of a single crit team he doesn't ruin with his deck, or at least drag down by taking the spot of a more versatile servant. You'd need two, maybe three maxed Twices to stick him on a team freely.

If only his 3rd skill is like his saber counterpart or at least have more quick cards. I don't know what DW was thinking at the time.

Double SHINGENGUMI DA

I want to suck on Tamamo's tamomo's