Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sLyra1MjZk
strawpoll.com/axyzec9
youtu.be/F-wfTF-3QZg
strawpoll.me/11542461
strawpoll.me/12100304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I FUCKING LOVE FUTABA'S STINKY NEET SMELL!

Goro is the killer.

Is this the first trans SMT character?

What do we do Serph?

Rend, Slaughter and Devour.

"..."

>ywn devour Makoto
Just fuck my shit up bros

Sojiro looks so proud

stinky neet feet?

I dunno the one that gets you heat I guess

I want to be the wind that flows through Dagda's glorious mane.

bunch a fuckin downies

>Got my hands full trying to remove buffs and smirks from YHVH second form
>He just oneshots my party at neutral with allmighty attack
Am I just underleveled? Any tips? I don't know if going full-out buff war will be a winning strategy when He can just lower me to -3

he has a cycle, so you can get to +2 in before the next dekaja

let the samurai die once flynn fishes a phys weakness

If you're not in the mid 90's, your underleveled. Get Doping.

Also, do tetrakarn and imposing stance work here since the party changes?

Riot Gun or Myriad Arrows?

Yes

But that's what he wants to be, asshole

What time does atlus put dlc up? I know the p1/2 and if sets are supposed to go up today but they're not on the store yet
>I'm actually considering buying the p1 one
>objectively kind of terrible song
>uniforms not that visually interesting or nice
>dlc is overpriced
>still want it
I don't understand myself and think I might have stolkholm syndrome or something, send help

well, the P1 battle theme did give birth to the greatest thing to ever come from this general
youtube.com/watch?v=2sLyra1MjZk

Pixie looks so delicious

strawpoll.com/axyzec9

>Want to make a Demonee-ho for IV:A
>Want to keep Blank Bullet on him, but Riot Gun is much better together with Desperate Hit because of Smirk

Can't wait for Potter-kun to get a billion more retarded spin-off games

Persona 5 Arena is alright

True, I'm pretty sure that's responsible for at least part of my fondness for it lol
Too bad this isn't the version in p5, then it would be an automatic purchase!

This is a nice remix youtu.be/F-wfTF-3QZg

Leaves in falling manly

DLC is up
Did end up getting the p1 set if anyone wants like... shitty cellphone pics lol

Myriad Arrows or Desperate Hit. Them crits.

Is Null Mind/Nerve worth it on the fiends due to their natural resistance?

Agreed.

Why not Castlevania?
I mean, it'd need just a handwave excuse, setting has most of mechanics like power from enemies, levels, changeable elemental affinity, can even have quests like Ecclesia to replicate the SLinks.
Plus you already have all of the designs for mooks.

FAILURE OF A SAVIOR is my favorite SMT thing aside from music

Did it. Samurai died while I only got Fire to weak. Which was fine since I got a team full of Aginukes and Flynns party was a hinderance anyway.

Is the DLC worth it?

Vote for best mainline game here
strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote for best spinoff game here
strawpoll.me/12100304

rip smt aesthetics

I'd kill for a Persona spin-off with that kind of gameplay.

>last phase of tico fight
>they use that almighty move from across the map 3 times before I get a turn to heal
alright this isn't worth an achievement

How high was Kaneko when he designed this garbage?

no mt2 no vote

How do buffs work in DDS?
Single timed application or permanent with 3 stacks?
Also does Luck do anything?

I would argue not high enough if anything

Same as Nocturne AFAIK

I love the general aesthetic and presentation of SMT2 but I'm too much of a faggot to be truly enjoy RPGs that old.

How did they manage to make Amane the best Law Rep and the best girl?

>best Law Rep and the best girl
She's neither, though.

She wants the MC's demon dick

I played SMT 1 and I still haven't gotten around to actually playing SMT 2. It just feels way slower and clunky in comparison. I guess I need to grind it out more before I'm used to it

They just did.

Because Yasuda had some self control with the boob size.

Luck does the same in every game.
Increases crit chance, and increases chance of casting/dodging hama, mudo and ailments.

>tfw had more fun playing SMT 1 then P3

Jesus the gameplay of P3 is fucking horseshit. The story only kicks in like after 50% of the game dungeons are boring. How did P3 get so populor? i see P4 with everyone on your dick, the one note "anime cliche" characters and the happy upbeat murder mystery but how did P3 get so famous?

The problem is that in some games you really don't notice much increase in Crits or Hama/Mudo hitting/dodging. You're better off equipping the Critical chance increasing passive rather than buffing Luck in DDS. At least from my experience.

Best Shin Megania ever

it was completely unique and surprised everyone. I agree that it aged really bad but back then it was really good. Also it was the point where SMT got big, an entry point for many and couldnt compare it to other smt games .

P3 was radically different from previous games. SLs, dating sim elements, the JPOP soundtrack, the overall aesthetics and presentation, etc made it stand out.

I guess it depends on the game. Crit chance always seems to be the most evasive action unless you really go crazy at dumping points into luck, but even in games where I didn't prioritize it like Nocturne, whenever I was getting hit too often by insta-kill spells or ailments, dumping a point or two into luck always helped.

Although luck is way more useful in classic style games where your summoner doesn't learn spells and he can always be a reliable item dispenser who can dodge everything thanks to high luck.

Because setting a JRPG in a comtemporary setting was fresh and most people in the west have not played dating sim style games so the social link shit was a new experience for them.

Futaba is a smelly fucking neet who fucks Slimes for free.

Honestly, of all the times I played Nocturne and DDS I didn't notice much difference. Unlike with SMT IV and IVA where you notice the boost in Crits starting with 20~30 Lu or SH where the evasion rate and whatnot was very noticeable.

Don't talk shit about my little sister

It didn't. The most successful P3 game is P3P and it only sold well because of P4.

Yea you guys got a point. I still wish the gameplay wast ass so I can play it again to see how the cast is. I played P4G again to see how it compares to P5 after it came out and man, I gotta say the cast of P4 are kinda shitty/pure fan service. As "bland" as some people say the cast of SMTIV is, I found them far more intresting then Chie or anyone else in the IT

Yeah, but it's more useful in some games, like SMT4 and P4.

Do you have the edit with Aigis and MC?

Also yeah, I genuinely enjoy the time management aspect where you juggle between hanging out with people and getting to know them, increasing your stats, and and tackling a seemingly endless dungeon with Nocturne-lite mechanics.
Not to mention the music.
I NEVER FELT LIKE

P4 is an odd duck even by Persona standards. Lie I wrote in the last thread, P4 has a great story theme but the writing and gameplay itself is garbage. And most of the main characters and SLs are terrible or redundant. Only Dojima, Kanji and Ai really stood up in terms of interesting writing.

>Do you have the edit with Aigis and MC?
Got neither, sorry my man.

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

I honestly can't take people complaining about P4 characters seriously anymore when Makoto is the most acclaimed character from P5

Kanji is the ONE P4 party member I can say, I liked. I forgot my feelings for Rise and Naoto but I hated everyone else. Dojima is great but I never did Ai's slink

The Slinks in P4, for the most part are so fucking boring or shit. Comparing it to P5 in which all but like 2 Slinks are great. and the 2 arent even bad just kinda meh.

I forgot how good/bad P3 is with the expection of Moon and magican since Moon was awfull and magican was so fucking boring. Aigies and Elizabeth slink was cool.

> when Makoto is the most acclaimed character
Thats just wauifu fags user. I dont think she is that bad though. But no where near my favorite party member.

Yusuke > Anne=Ryijuu > Futaba > gap > Morgana =Makoto

I havent done Haru's slink so no comment

Still haven't touched P5. What's wrong with Makoto? Or are even any of the characters any good?

I'm biased but I think Haru is amazing.

Anne and Ryuji have probably the most grounded and consistent good writing though. Overall the P5 cast feels like a significant upgrade over 4

Nothing wrong with Makoto per see but she gets pushed pretty strong as canon interest and is most popular girl right now. Thats where the usual shitposting starts rolling. I do agree that she is overrated but still good character and useful healer

I personally didn't mind yosuke, chie and yukiko.
Sure, the themes in their slinks were pretty simplistic, but they were still nice small stories.
The only character I actively dislike from 4 is Naoto.

She becomes the brains for a while and is the most populor girl for waifu fags. She ist bad, she gets her turn in the mud, and she fucks up at times and goes through struggles. So she ist a mary sue. Marie from P4G is a mary sue. Everyone at the geckgo loves her. Makoto straight up calls one of your teammates a slut and you and your boy delinquents so for a while your whole team hates her.

She is a good character but highly overated.

Everyone in the cast of P5 is good. Unlike P4 in which I hated most of them or P3 where I only liked a few. The cast of P2 is still the best though.

Personafags should fuck off back to /pg/.

Also anyone who hates Ryujii is dumb. like the other user said Ann and Ryujii are the most grounded characters of P5 and are very well written together.

Unlike Chie and buttmonkey where every interaction with the buttmonkey is just phsical abuse/slipstick, this pair are and actually act like friends and not alien robots.

A lot of Makoto's fandom are people who made their minds up about her before even playing the game because she appeals to their fetishes.

Makoto isn't that bad but she's definitely the weakest written member of the PT and her slink feels really lazy because 80% of it has nothing to do with her.

It's mainline because of Raidou

Her slink is one of the worst ye. Atleast Ann(e) is about her wanting to put some effort in for once and we get to see the weeb side of her. Ryujii is another boring one as well.

These 3 slinks are the worst but are still better the ALOT of the ones in P4 and P3 and are more on the meh side then the shit side

P5 is alot more SMT then P3/P4 and I promise you guys, P5 babies will go to SMT after fighting classic SMT demon desighns you just cant go back to fighting those lazy as fuck shadow designs.

Smug thief of many sales saved us and Persona just wait

Okay, guise.
Im 6h in at SMT 3.
I've never touched a single SMT game in my life before and im going in mostly blind
Come to suffer with me twitch / Sh1tnugget
Plz no spoil but general tips are ok.

the end part was basically chaos route lite version

>using the power of humanity/twitter to row row fight da powa and shoot Not!YHVH face off

Shit was fucking hype. But that would be more neutral desu but a Persona protag being a servet of Luis Cyphre is funnier

When will Mara stop appearing in Megaten, it isn't funny anymore

>spoiling nocturne
Impossible this game has no story to spoil

Also fuck off faggot

In the SMT x Switch trailer they hid Mara in that demon crowd I thought it was funny that nintendo showed the whole wide world, a monster penis

Mara is a global phenomenon.

>get to Ikebukoro
>head straight to main hall
>get captured and jailed
>beat first two bosses easily
>fight Thor
>all of my demons are weak to elec
>die
>load state
>Ginza Underpass
Fuck me man
I'm actually fucking retarded for not realizing sooner that Thor would be electric

>using save states

I meant save
I promised myself I wouldn't use save states for the authentic SMT experience but I am really regretting it

Why lad? There's a save right in Ikebuoro.

Why haven't they gotten Yasuda to do art for Megaten since Devil Survivor?

Because the dude sucks.

He should stick to Devil Survivor desu

I liked DeSu2 alot even though the writting ist as good as overclocked I wanted more survival and less "living in a nice base" in DeSu 3. I fucking love Sprgs

ANTI-GRAVITY TITS

How come Devil Survivor looks like complete weeb shit and has writing billion times better than Apoc

Yasuda didn't write the plot and neither did Doi.

>writting ist