rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159686589966/gamingnao-my-submission-for-day-2-of
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159697705381/kiwi-kitty-day-2-sleepy
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159686725211/robcina-week-2017-day-2-sleepy
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159688214231/a-sleepy-princess
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159695587331/robin-week-2017-sleepy
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159694217516/robcina-week-day-2-fic-sleepy-after-world-of
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159696445306/robincina-week-day-2
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Anankos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azura is shit.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia will launch May 19th, alongside Amiibo figures of Ghast and Mangs.

Breed with Faye!

Eating Faye's bread!
Marrying Faye!
Living a quiet life with Faye!
Cuddling with Faye!
Raising children with Faye!

Tharja is shit and will never be canon as long as FE's Lightning exists.

Go back redditor

Please, stop this! I don't want /ourgirl/ to become Tharja-tier like Delthea has.

Will you snuggle with this cute tsun?
[ ] Yes
[ ] Super Yes!

Stop making early threads you fucking moron

>inb4 but it was close to the bump limit
Doesn't fucking matter, there's zero reason for a general to always be on the front page, any Veeky Forums regular would just search for it in the catalogue, all this accomplishes is to push slower threads to the archive.

sleepy tiki

Why do girls like Lucina, Camilla and Tharja get shitposted but this autistic piece of shit gets a free pass and never gets called out?

delete this

Help me settle an argument /feg/, is Bonfire or Ignis the better skill for Mickey when abusing Quick Riposte against sword and axe wielders?

Ok I'll stop

[x] Kill

No.
She is a horrible person, throws her own father under the bus to get Cordelia laid.
Probably does it so she can beat Cordelia at marriage since she won't cheat.
But she will cheat, it's in her genetics.

I'd give her someting not even her mother could beat her in: Requited Love.

Hector x Tharja support when?

Quick question everyone.

I have a 4* Nino.
If i use my skill points now into the abilities i want for her, do i lose them if i later upgrade her to 5*?

Why do people think that Veeky Forums is a normal board to this day is beyond me, there should only be a catalog for this shit.

go away faggot

Ignis is a stupid good nuke. Bonfire is great since attacking Michalis might mean death in that round. Anyone run Fury with Minerva? Shit is cash with those skills.

>Fire Emblem Warrior teaser
>Charred leaves are blown by the wind
>It turns to show and army being blasted by fire
>"This is the power of Veltomer!"
>It's Azel!

Imagine being this autistic.

What the fuck is your problem? Get over yourself. Nobody gives a shit

Not as autistic as the Royfag that started it.

Probably (You).

Why would you lose them?

Why does Roy trigger Reddit's Hector fans so hard?

Has anyone tried Leo with Knock Back? It looks good on paper.

kys

this is why we're such a shitty general

>this poor kid dying was the only real price that Arvis paid to become emperor

I love Ryoma!

Thats what i am asking.

Lets say i use all 900 points i have on her and then upgrade her to 5*.

Does that Nino have the skill points it once had, or does it have the skills already unlocked?

Why does Ike trigger smashfags like you so hard?

What would you expect from a tripfag?

You can't give ranged units Knock Back, user.

You only lose merged stats when you upgrade, that's why it's "cheaper" to upgrade merged units.

Nohrian general! You face the high prince of Hoshido, Ryoma! I challenge you to single combat!

Ignis allows you to oneshot reds like lucina and lobster which is hilarious, but if your team has no problems whatsoever with them bonfire isnt bad either

Ah shit, no wonder I haven't seen any.

There's a reason that it looks so good on paper but nobody uses it.
Ranged + Knock Back is an illegal combination.

smelly lucina

Tharja belongs to the BASED hick, so never.

You should stop being angry, the war ended 5 years ago little guy.

Reminder that Reinhardt was a cuck.

What the fuck is YOUR problem? Do you think it's a good idea to shit on other generals just to get your epic image in the OP before anyone else?

Guys, I need help for my team. I already have 3 units ready (Thundercock ATK+ RES-, Lucina ATK+ RES- and Nino SPD+ DEF-) but I don't know which character to choose for the last place.

The candidates:

Spring Camilla RES+ HP-
MRobin DEF+ HP-
Linde DEF+ SPD- (lol
Julia SPD+ ATK- (lol x2

I think mRobin is the better choice, since he can tank red/grey units with TA. Any thoughts ?

Go to bed, Xander.

For once i've seeing a ton of Hectors in the arena, and my runs were being walled by him, so I gave my Olivia a regular ruby sword, and now hector is nothing. I like thing.

I will accept your challenge, """"High Prince"""". But I'm no general. I'm Crown Prince Xander of Nohr!

Reminder that capturing and sparing Reinhardt is perfectly viable (and even advised, since you can give Olwen his Dire Thunder tome) while you can't beat FE4 without killing Julius and Ishtar.

Reinhardt was just a loyal protector. He wasn't in love with Ishtar or anything like that, if anything Ishtar seemed to like him romantically. Julius was just jealous.

This triggers

Do my best!

Also...

Daily reminder people, specially Corrinfags and Ikefags need to learn their power levels.

Xth for people who don't understand how arena works and LEL ROCK PAPER SCISSORS XD is not how this game is balanced. If you're under rank 5000 in Arena you should not talk ever.

But I haven't played Heroes once yet.

we're already in the double digits senpai

Will Julius-sama be a green tome user to btfo Mr. Tiny Hands?

>corrin explicity defeats anankos who flat out destroyed planets
>roy has a sword which did some thing with weather and looks cool and that means he can blow up planets trust me guyz!

yeah sure whatever, feel free to reply with the same old bullshit numbers and ignore everything i say

Awoo!

>Causing shit with Corrinfags
Why? Only Ikefags are trouble causers.

What if Ike is already in the game, but it's like a million to one chance to roll him

stinky

LEL ROCK PAPER SCISSORS ECKS DEE

He would have been datamined and every one who has him would be gloating.

*procs vantage*

I guess that he going be Red because he also carries a meteor tome.

Why do Royfags (very similar to God of Warfags, actually) constantly parrot around the whole god slaying thing
unless you're killing some literal judeo-christian GOD, the term 'god' basically just means 'pretty tough dude' in vidya. I mean fuck, you don't actually think Kratos and Roy are omnipotent, right? Without actually looking at what those 'gods' have demonstrated on their own merit, just assuming they're all-powerful trophies to be paraded around is pretty assinine to say the least.

>Rank 18 - Hoshidan Noble
>Rank 19 - Nohrian Noble
explain yourself, lobster

Robcina Week - Day 2 - "Sleepy"

rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159686589966/gamingnao-my-submission-for-day-2-of
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159697705381/kiwi-kitty-day-2-sleepy
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159686725211/robcina-week-2017-day-2-sleepy
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159688214231/a-sleepy-princess
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159695587331/robin-week-2017-sleepy
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159694217516/robcina-week-day-2-fic-sleepy-after-world-of
rufuruki.tumblr.com/post/159696445306/robincina-week-day-2

What the fuck is up with this banner? I've dropped 100 orbs and I've gotten 1 5* and like 500 3*s.

Thank god I haven't actually put money into this.

>Constantly parrot around the whole god slaying thing
This is what ikefags do though when talking about how "based" he is

fuck off with this tumblr shit

>tfw no hinata to feed my lobster

You honestly have to stop and wonder what antifags even hope to achieve by spreading easily debunkable fake news. Like, what's in it for them? We have an archive. Do they really think just waiting a few days and hoping history revision will do the rest will cover for their blatant lies?

out of the possible mothers for Lucina, which one is actually the flattest?

i would like to determine the origin for the flat chest gene of Lucina

He's gonna be blue because Julia rekts him and she's green.

Are there any good Lissa doujins out there?
Asking again since I didn't get many responses yesterday

The maiden

Loli Robin.

what is the point of getting a 5* if it's gonna be shit IVs. Just a way to do skill inhertiance without wasting 20k

>wasting free orbs on worst banner yet
stop

I love my sweet clumsy wife.

FeMU

No, he's just stronger than Ike. I don't really care about power levels, I just find Ikefags to be intolerable.

>+Att/-Res Effie
Did I hit the jackpot
Did we doin it bros

guys I got Neutral Lukas is it good ?

Best mother will always be Sully.

What is that?

>not -Spd
Reroll

Ike never killed a god though, even Ikefags know that he needed that help.

That being said, context and proportion are important. Ike may not have killed his foe or Duma, and Roy may have, but considering that Ike didn't have a figurative kryptonite to carry him (or any lords that aren't Duma-slayers for that matter) that's still pretty impressive. Like, if Lex Luthor punched superman, then uses kryptonite to stab him. Superman dies. Then lets say Doomsday punches Superman, but can't kill him because he lacks Kryptonite. Is Doomsday really that much weaker than Lex? Same thing with Ike and Roy. Roy just has a better means to an end, but that doesn't mean he's that much better. His sword is just really broken.

Do not lewd the Lissa.

Actually, thats just pocket dimentions.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Anankos
(They are fucking idiots, but at least they dont wank Anakos to planet level)
Even if he was, the sword of seals can seal his body away.

Even if the pseudo blacl hole is a legit black hole and Corrin is Massively faster than Light, So is Roy if we scale the sword of seals with Aureola and enemies that can dodge it.